• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ethan Hunt vs Zebruh Codakk

Good afternoon, Mr. Hunt. You may be wondering why after inserting this CD into your computer, you've found yourself on an unfamiliar, potentially hostile alien landscape. That does not matter. Rest assured, you will be transported back home instaneously with the help of some powerful people if you choose to decline this mission. But I have confidence you won't.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to assassinate local music reviewer and political activist Zebruh Codakk. His current residence is a large mansion in the city of Outglut, in an upper-class district. However, this mission has a time limit. You have 24 hours before we need you back on Earth for your next mission. As always, should you be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This tape/disc will self-destruct in ten seconds. Good luck, Ethan.

Ethan Hunt's latest impossible mission is to kill a horny alien teenager. He has 24 hours to do it. If he fails to kill Zebruh within the time limit, Zebruh wins. Ethan Hunt is equipped with a combat knife, an RPG-7 with unlimited ammunitio, a flamethrower, (storing his larger weapons inside his strife deck, courtesy of you know who) and a bulletproof vest, has limited knowledge of Zebruh's potential whereabouts, and potentially up to a little less than 24 hours of prep time. Zebruh is equipped with Zebradad and his Hover Segway, has limited prior knowledge (has seen the troll equivalent of Mission Impossible 2, but not the original) and 20 minutes of prep time before Ethan reaches him, thanks to a tip from Doc Scratch to "make things exciting." Both are 9-B.

Both of them are capable of stealing a scuttlebuggy (Alternian car) and driving it anywhere they choose with all their equipment inside. (For reference, scuttlebuggies are about as fast as the average car.) However, neither can employ the assistance of the locals, because aliens that aren't unusually charismatic are reviled on Alternia, and Zebruh is universally reviled as well. Zebruh knows his best strategy is to try and evade Ethan Hunt, but is prepared to fight.

Who wins?

horny incel: 0

the pope of scientology: 0

inconclusive: 0

Zebruh
Zebruh Codakk

Ethan Hunt or James Bourne SHIELD STRIKE AE9602
Ethan Hunt

Great idea and story but honestly, and while I do think Ethan is more skilled and could find him, Zebruh stomps. He holds too much of an AP and Durability advantage for Ethan to really hurt him much of all while he can just one shot Ethan in return. Ethan is above baseline and should be around 515kj in AP but still way under Zebruh's AP

I loved the idea and story, but sadly Zeburh stomps and we gotta close it

TheArsenal1212 said:
Great idea and story but honestly, and while I do think Ethan is more skilled and could find him, Zebruh stomps. He holds too much of an AP and Durability advantage for Ethan to really hurt him much of all while he can just one shot Ethan in return. Ethan is above baseline and should be around 515kj in AP but still way under Zebruh's AP
I loved the idea and story, but sadly Zeburh stomps and we gotta close it
What if I were to give Ethan a gu, as well as something for closer-quarters too? Both with potentially infinite ammunition thanks to divine interventio. Would that work?

Back