• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mob definitely has better telekinetic powers and feats, and energy absorption helps when his energy-based psychic attacks would be dispersed. I'm not very familiar with Tower of God characters and 'Shinshoo', though, so I'm not sure how that would change the battle.

Fear is noped hard unless it bypasses resistances that covered a spirit who could hax a whole city.

Finally, how does his Regenerationn/immortality work, and would it stop if Mob destroyed the location thoroughly?

It was bad for the delay, but now I can respond

From what I read from Mob's page on Absorption, I do not think he would be able to stop Zahard from using shinsoo in ToG, shinsoo is everywhere, regardless of location, he would have to absorb the shinsoo of the entire HF so Zahard would be incapable to use shinsoo, and from what I see about the range of Shigeo, he will not, I think

So Fear Manipulation is not going to be anything for Mob

Well, due to being a data, Zahard is able to regenerate automatically after being injured manipulating the data world to heal/regenerate himself, even when his body is totally destroyed he will generate a new one and immortality (Type 8) is due to his nature as a data human and being connected to the Hidden Floor, I mean, Mob would have to totally destroy a Hidden Floor, which is twice as big as the North American continent

An addition on the Zahard regen, it can only be denied via Information Manipulation, since even Baam who possessed, Regen Negation (up to Low-Mid), was not able to deny his regen until gaining Information Manipulation

To be fair, Mob in this state sort of ca absorb energy from everything around him, even inanimate objects, but yeah, he's not sucking someone on his own level dry any time soon.

>twice as big as the North American Contienent

Ouch. Mob ain't destroying that, although he'll certainly put a dent into it.

As for the Data shenanigans nothing from Mob Psycho interacts with that, although I'd ask to what degree of "being totally destroyed" Zahard has come back from, as it only says Low-Mid on his profile.

Dargoo Faust said:
As for the Data shenanigans nothing from Mob Psycho interacts with that, although I'd ask to what degree of "being totally destroyed" Zahard has come back from, as it only says Low-Mid on his profile.
Vaporized or being divided into several pieces, I would say

Out of curosity, do you mean his body is entirely vaporized and he regen from that? If that is the case, then a CRT for the regen upgrade will be needed and the evidence to support this.

@HammerStrikes219
That's not it, Zahard's own regen is only Low-Mid, but only that the Hidden Floor creates a new body when the old one is destroyed, but it does not regenerate, sorry for leaving it confused

@Enryu Oh I see. I thought that will warrant a regen upgrade or something considering his profile did say "At least Low-Mid" anyway.

Would Mob incapacitating Zahard with TK or KOing him work?

Not that ???% at his peak is rational enough to do that, just asking.

Back