• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Alucard(Hellsing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been debating this with a friend for almost an hour. I wanna see what you fine wiki users think.

Speed Equalized. Pre-Schrodinger Alucard. No Ice Cavalry. Combatants start 10 meters apart in an open field surounded by forest. Can Esdeath beat Alucard with raw power? Or is Alucard just too much Vampire for Esdeath? Or is this a stalemate? Is this really dumb? You decide.

Esdeath: 0

Alucard: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Well Alucard isn't gonna really damage her any time soon and Esdeath would need to kill him over a million times or so. But if she does that might prove worse for her since Alucard's true form is Non-Corporeal and intangibility. And he has limitless stamina so he can just outlast her.

Sees "Pre Schrodinger"

So you have one of thhoooossseeee kinds of Friends, huh?

Esdeath one-shots.

Post Schrodinger stomps tbh. There isn't anything stopping from Alucard appearing in her mind and just ******* up her brain.

Now hold on, she resists mind-fuckery. Her Teigu drove people to madness from just a sip and she chugged the whole damn jug.

No not like a mind ****. I mean like literary just going in there with his Omnipresence. He can be anywhere he pleases so inside her isn't off the table.

how they cant kill each other? if esdeath take an shot in her head she would fuc**** die. and Alucard being immortal, she would faitgue after sucessive days fighting him and would not be able to fight any more, while Alucard would still be brand new.

Slowly but surely, over a long amount of time she'd overwork herself. Then there's the fact if she does kill all of his souls she'll have to deal with the True form of Alucard. He's intangible and Non-Corporeal.

, just because her tier is bigger than that of alucard does not mean she will not suffer a scratch. If she keeps getting several shots for days she will get in serious damage condition, this is obvious. And assuming she's getting tired, her speed would slowing. And as alucard is causing more damage and thus accumulating the amount of damage she receives, she will reach a point where she will collapse.

A really difficult match. Really depends wheater Esdeath could kill Alucard before she takes too much damage. She has shown pretty great stamina, but Alucard is pretty much never gonna run out of it. Both are pretty ridiculous, but I don't think there is anything really decisive that would solve this for me. Perhaps Alucard, based on his regenerative abilities, but that's just a guess.

Also, come on, let's use actual arguments and examples rather than weird metaphors, that do nothing but aggravate people.

It actually does.

A bullet can't damage a mountain, no matter how you slice it.

A city block bullet can. Also, you cannot compare directly an mountain to a character. The only reason why a bullet cant destroy a mountain is due to its immense size( the bullet is a concentrated damage in a small point).

Might wanna change this to Post Schrodinger Alucard, pretty sure Esdeath can now bypass that regen due to the AP difference.

I'd be liable to agree with, execpt for the fact that I now believe Post Schrodinger would in fact make this a stomp for Alucard. Nigh-Omnipresence seems pretty OP to me. What are the limits to Alucard's Omnipresence?

Esdeath one shots in this situation.

Like..... Seriously.

You can't one-shot Alucard with physical AP alone unless you're a universe buster or higher. His regen through souls brings him back to life when you do that. Esdeath doesn't have a way to negate said regen, either.

However, even with his profile's current stats (which are dead wrong, as I mentioned in another thread), he has no way of winning this in any fashion. His weapons, ghouls, familiars and other vamp abilities are chump change against her, and he doesn't have a solid way to ignore durability either.

After Alucard goes Level Zero, he gets killed. Plain and simple.

Pre-Schrodinger is the one that regens from his pool of a few million souls. They effectively serve as extra lives whenever he takes damage that would normally kill someone of his caliber. Her fists and her ice aren't "vaporizing" him anytime soon either, so I'm pretty sure he's safe from having his baseline regen bypassed.

When Level Zero happens (and it will), he loses that completely. But up to that point, you need hax or energy attacks to put him down for good.

He can't survive a universe bust. That kills him and everyone he's ever absorbed, and leaves no place for him to regenerate/resurrect anyway.

Although now that I think of it, a good country bust that puts him underwater will at least incapacitate him, seeing as he apparently can't do anything while in the middle of the ocean. (He had to travel via a wrecked freighter, ffs)

And actually, a planet bust should end him also, seeing as he's never shown the ability to survive in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back