• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath faces another Webtoon protagonist

XD, thanks.

Looking at their AP, they're almost even. Baam is like 3.1 and Esdeath is like 3.6. A very small difference.

Esdeath should also have the edge in combat experience, though Baam's reactive evolution will work to rapidly close this gap if they engage in CQC. Especially as he's had experience fighting swordsmen like White, whom was stronger than him.

Esdeath's main two advantages are her combat experience, and her time stop. Her versatility is ice, but she'd need to flash freeze Baam to really hit him. His extrasensory perception when it comes to danmaku makes it practically impossible for him to be hit.

Baam's advantages are his flight, likely superior H2H skills, and homing attacks, as well as the shinsoo black hole sphere. Issue is, he can't use the black hole sphere to absorb attacks because that only works on energy attacks, and ice isn't energy.

I see this going more so inconclusive. Time stop would allow Esdeath to get some critical hits in, but I doubt she would be able to kill Baam in that time. And Esdeath isn't so foolish as to be one shot by a shinsoo black hole sphere. Baa's flight and extrasensory perception make him a hard target to hit. And Esdeath's own extrasensory perception and versatility with her ice make her a difficult target to hit as well, even with homing attacks. Baam can amp himself as well, but I don't think that'll be a big enough boon here. The thorn could also help, and it would expedite his physical recovery after whatever beating he takes while time is stopped. But I don't think it would tip the tables significantly. Esdeath is too skilled a fighter in all honesty.

Litentric Teon said:
Esdeath should also have the edge in combat experience, though Baam's reactive evolution will work to rapidly close this gap if they engage in CQC. Especially as he's had experience fighting swordsmen like White, whom was stronger than him.
Would not it be Reactive Power Level instead of Reactive Evolution? XD

Back