• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
EscanorRender
Who decided that?

Naruto kurama mode render by xuzumaki-d5wlfdx
Believe it!

-both at low-6B lvl
-Speed equalized

-SBA

Who wins

Naruto:

Escanor

Naruto Low-Diff to be honest. Escanor fights for a minute before all of a sudden reverting to sub-biju tier.

Though I'm inclined to say its borderline stompy due to Escanor's limit.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Naruto Low-Diff to be honest. Escanor fights for a minute before all of a sudden reverting to sub-biju tier.
Though I'm inclined to say its borderline stompy due to Escanor's limit.
As per SBA paradoxes can exist to make a match fair, like having night for one character while being day for the other, having noon all the time for him is good to go.

Yes, Escanor can fight at peak, but I don't think that rule would discount the obvious weakness his power has.

To make this fight worth discussing, OP should specify something like "It's High Noon on a tidally locked planet" or "Takes place in a dimension where it's always noon" or something like that.

Do that and I'll discuss why Naruto wins Mid-Diff or less

I don't think the time limit should be removed, we wouldn't make a scenario where weakened All Might has unlimited access to OFA would we? This situation sounds about the same.

To be fair, All Might's time limit functions completely differently from Escanor's. Escanor's is based on where in the sky the sun is.

Yeah, tho it still feels like going out of your way to remove a weakness from the character. If this is technically within the rules or not, I'll admit I'm not sure.

Back