• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Who am I to defy the trend of Putting All Might against similarly ripped dudes.

Escanor The Baecanor
All Might-0

Both fighters are at 6-C

fight takes place in a deserted USJ

Speed is equal.

Refer to SBA for remaining details.

Debate away boys.

All Might is 78.73 Gigatons, Escanor is an unknown, but not too far amount above 14.96 gigatons to 43.40 gigatons. Escanor might have a chance with Rhita, but i doubt he'd win or do damage considering the scale of powers in NNT. Also, he might be able to steadily increase his powers, but it takes time, probably too much for this battle.

@Burlap You need to explain why Escano r wins for your vote to be counted.

Hmm... I'd have to give it to Escanor with Rhitta, as his max shown besides The One should have been a good slice above Meliodas regular level after getting his powers back, plus his manhandling of Estarossa who also manhandled that same Meliodas.

Weakened All Might is in a similar range as Critical Over Galand(but I'll admit I don't know how far apart they are), and an Escanor barely at the start of morning took his full power blow with merely a small wound on his arm - and this is the same one upped to 6-C in AP by possessing Rhitta. Late morning he reaches that level of power by himself, so adding Rhitta on top of that while his power keeps growing every minute, every second... Not to mention All Might doesn't know this. Is a very close one but, Praise the Sun my friends.

Escanor fra, the scaling up on damage, sharp weapons not really a favorable thing for All Might to attack ,and the constant damage from the heat would be still annoying.

Bump harder, bab-

Okay, being serious. I do not remember that being the case, but was All Might ever shown dealing with great amounts of heat beyond seemingly looking mostly unfazed by Explodi-Boi's power?

I take it that with Rhitta, Escanor's AP should be on par with if not superior to All Might's. Here's my question, wouldn't Escanor's durability still be below All Might's AP in this situation?

Not sure, since at this point we are mostly going by guesstimations.

But one of the only times Escanor is seeing being hurt a good deal before Assault Mode Meliodas trashed him was Estarossa using his version of Full Counter on him, which deflected his physical blows back at twice the level of power. This was Escanor later on the day and should be close, if not the same level, as the Escanor we are using here, the blow was using Rhitta, and despite a lot of blood Escanor merely calmly complimented himself, as his own attack did that much damage to himself.

Not sure if the NNT upgrades are gonna affect this battle or not. But if not then BUUUUUUMP!

Escanor fra and his flames are hot enought to harm ALl might even if their distance isnt close as seen in the battle with Esstrosa

Galand easily defeated Meliodas when both were in there base form. That same Meliodas split a mountain with a twig. Galand, three times stronger, after destroying mountains that stood miles away from him, could only scratch Escanor slightly. This was only at about a third of his full power. It all depends on the time of day. Since SBA is stated and Escanor is at the peek of his strength, it is a stomp, no matter how much I love All Might. Final Verdict: Escanor

Back