• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This match up is sort of unfair since 7-C Samus is just Zero Suit Samus and her Paralyzer stun gun, that's it. Erza on the other hand has access to multiple different armor and weapons that she can mix together and switch between as needed. Erza basically has everything while Samus has nothing. Keep in mind that the rocket boots and Paralyzer Whip stuff from Smash Bros is not canon to Metroid, it's a Smash Bros exclusive thing. Even with that, Erza has a massive advantage. Samus and Erza seem equal in stats with Erza having a strength advantage. However, Erza's stats can be modified with her armor, Samus can't do something like that in just her Zero Suit. I don't know much about Fairy Tail, but as far as I can see Erza takes it.

1 for erza and if anyone has any ideas on how to make it more fair im open to suggestions.

mabye i could limit erza to her heart kreuz armour?

Samus isn't nearly versatile enough in this key to deal with Erza's armors.

Kind of an easy win

Erza can only be Low 6-B for about only one strike, afterward, she return back to her regular base stat, which is High 7-A.

So Erza attack, try to land a hit and either hit or Samus withstand it, Samus could then proceeded to one-shot Erza

The calc Erza scales from in 7-C is under contention and a calc member said it needs to be recalc'd as the method was incorrect as well. This scales base Erza to slapping Gray who is 8 kilotons (rather than 33 kilotons) which still doesn't change much considering Erza's main argument is versatility.

That said, I am calling stomp. Using the Gray calc, Erza still low diffs people slightly weaker than Samus in base, ie not using any of her versatility at all. Anything that isn't base is just needless salt in the wound.

Back