• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Before upgrades happen.

A battle of honorable warriors who fight with steel. Lucario is mega evolved. Erza doesn't have her strongest armors. Which one wins? Speed equal.

ErzaSakimichan
Lucario-0

I´d say Lucario, he has more versatility and Extreme Speed comes very in handy in this situation,also the fact that during battle he can constanly boost his strength via Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, etc. Flinching with Dark Pulse could also be a thing Edit: Speed Equalized, so Extreme Speed is not a factor, my bad

I give it to Lucario with High Difficulty

Lol if he gets upgraded the match up would be taken out anyway. Erza has Nakagami armor or not? It's hax armor so you decide.

She does have it (though with Me First and Copycat on the table, it being beneficial would be subjective ovo). If he gets upgraded, he's High 7-A instead of 7-A, so she'll just be given those armors.

Oh, and you can't wait lol.

Anyway, I will go for inconclusive Nakagami's power nullification is good here and wingblade armor can bypass any defence which helps a bit since he has a bit of versitalty advantage so it can easily go either way.

@quag speed is equalised.

QuagsireTheLegend said:
@William Speed Equalized affects Extreme Speed?
Anything speed realted is equalised, just like Erza's flight armor that gives her major boost in speed at point that she was blitzing like of Azuma who could of easily match her in speed in other armors.

To put it simple any boost in speed whether it's an abilty or special equipment won't change their speed in a battle where the speed is equalised.

@William Alright, understood

With that, i´m not sure who to give it with, does Erza have anyway to stop Lucario from constantly gaining more srength via power-up punch, etc.?

QuagsireTheLegend said:
@William Alright, understood

With that, i´m not sure who to give it with, does Erza have anyway to stop Lucario from constantly gaining more srength via power-up punch, etc.?
Erza has black wing armor that enchantes her strength with every hit so it's basically the same thing. Plus take stamina in consideration even with stronger hits Erza can easier outlast him then he can her.

@gargoyle well, time manipulation is a diffrent case I know you are referring on 2B, but(the speed Change in that case) that's an indirect consequence of time manipulation abilty so it's of course different.

Well, as I said it's just a consequence of time manipulation rather than an abilty that is directly affecting speed of the character.

Also, I just noticed Lucario is weak on fire attacks something Erza can do and with her abilty to analyse the oppontes body charatertics trough heaven wheel armor she is sure to use fire empress armor soon enough so, I will change my vote for Erza cause that weakness is giving her the edge here.

Back