• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
X793 Erza vs Red Thryssa Transformations Baam

Erza can use her Strongest Armors and Enchantments

Baam's 1st Thorn is restricted

Speed Unequalized

Titania:

Irregular: 7 (ImNot4nUser, Arceus0x, Sonicflare9, Peppersalt43, Spinoirr, Loyd, NomsNoms)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Hmmm.
The FT scaling chain is a mess.(also links of scaling that go in circle smh) What's her speed and AP?
NVM, FINALLY FOUND THE
AP:
Erza:10.6 Gigatons
Baam:15.8 Gigatons

Ok that's not a good start for her. Baam has a slight advantage of x1.4 so there's that.

Speed:
Erza:42.68% SoL
Baam:35.55% SoL
Erza has the advantage
, by around x1.2

Hax:
Null:

• Danmaku cancels out so there's that.
  • Same Lifting strenght so there goes TK
  • Baam's Forcefield blocks long range attack.
Erza: Power Nullification of Matter Manipulation
  • Baam resists Power Null, of literally that but only with thorn which is restricted so there goes the classic: ¨Immobilization+Dura negation gg¨ His durability negation still works btw, the combo doesn't since immobilization doesn't.
It's funny that Bam resist all of her elemental manip and light manip too(all the verse, literally EVERYONE does), but since I haven't added everything that he resist in a CRT he still doesn't lol
  • With Dragon-Slaying Blade she should be able to bypass Baam resistance to magic (or is she?)
  • Slayer magic doesn't add much Bam is neither a demon nor a dragon, and she has everything that the slayer magic grants aside of that.
  • Resistance: Her main resistance I will focus is limited durabilty negation, she resist a different kind of durability negation(which imo shouldn't count as dura neg at all) Her resistance to durability negation comes from taking this attacks:
Can cut objects without physically touching them with her sword. Can pause the effects of her slashes in mid-air as traps for her opponent
While Baam Dura. Negation comes from literally nuking your internal organs.
Baam:
  • Baam has Power Nullification, he can nullify her stuff, big advantage huh. What, she has Resistance to Power Null? Too bad. Bam nullified the thirteen months curse, which also has resistance to magic negation of 6A.
Green April and Black March has Resistance to Magic Negation (The enchantment on the 13 Months is a spell so powerful that not even the Floor Guardians can break)
So yeah there's that+Durability Negation. Sooner or later he will cathcup, even more considering that Shinwonryu will constantly null long range attacks, and null her requips which is magic:
Requip is a type of Spatial Magic and Erza's signature form of Magic
Also what are enchantments? Coz if it's magic then RIP.

Overall: Baam extrasensory perception,enhanced sense, analytical prediction and instinctive Reaction(IR) should make him go fine against Erza slight superior speed advantage(Erza also as IR, and is imo better in some ways, since she could function while 5 sense are gone, Bam couldn't. Bam IR works against invisible and soundless attacks tho). Added to the fact that he also has Reactive power level and gets faster and stronger/sturdier the longer the fight drags out, she do has higher with enchantments but what if Bam nullifies?
Extra:
Skill: Bam wins. Fight me, someone. Please

i vote Bam. Power Null+his RPL(In speed and Durability/Power)+All the skill he has+ slightly Superior AP

Last edited:
About Erza's AP, as far as I know, her Standard Armors' AP is 10.6 Gigatons, her Strongest Armors' AP is 42.4 Gigatons, while her Enchantments scales far above her Strongest Armors

About Erza's AP, as far as I know, her Standard Armors' AP is 10.6 Gigatons, her Strongest Armors' AP is 42.4 Gigatons, while her Enchantments scales far above her Strongest Armors
I do not think she would instantly go into the top armours from the beginning against some average looking dude. Baam only needs to dodge/block a few hits and land a dura neg.

Also how does Erza's powernull work?

Hmmm.
The FT scaling chain is a mess.(also links of scaling that go in circle smh) What's her speed and AP?
NVM, FINALLY FOUND THE
AP:
Erza:10.6 Gigatons
Baam:15.8 Gigatons

Ok that's not a good start for her. Baam has a slight advantage of x1.4 so there's that.

Speed:
Erza:42.68% SoL
Baam:35.55% SoL
Erza has the advantage
, by around x1.2

Hax:
Null:

• Danmaku cancels out so there's that.
  • Same Lifting strenght so there goes TK
  • Baam's Forcefield blocks long range attack.
Erza: Power Nullification of Matter Manipulation
  • Baam resists Power Null, of literally that but only with thorn which is restricted so there goes the classic: ¨Immobilization+Dura negation gg¨ His durability negation still works btw, the combo doesn't since immobilization doesn't.
It's funny that Bam resist all of her elemental manip and light manip too(all the verse, literally EVERYONE does), but since I haven't added everything that he resist in a CRT he still doesn't lol
  • With Dragon-Slaying Blade she should be able to bypass Baam resistance to magic (or is she?)
  • Slayer magic doesn't add much Bam is neither a demon nor a dragon, and she has everything that the slayer magic grants aside of that.
  • Resistance: Her main resistance I will focus is limited durabilty negation, she resist a different kind of durability negation(which imo shouldn't count as dura neg at all) Her resistance to durability negation comes from taking this attacks:

While Baam Dura. Negation comes from literally nuking your internal organs.
Baam:
  • Baam has Power Nullification, he can nullify her stuff, big advantage huh. What, she has Resistance to Power Null? Too bad. Bam nullified the thirteen months curse, which also has resistance to magic negation of 6A.

So yeah there's that+Durability Negation. Sooner or later he will cathcup, even more considering that Shinwonryu will constantly null long range attacks, and null her requips which is magic:

Also what are enchantments? Coz if it's magic then RIP.

Overall: Baam extrasensory perception,enhanced sense, analytical prediction and instinctive Reaction(IR) should make him go fine against Erza slight superior speed advantage(Erza also as IR, and is imo better in some ways, since she could function while 5 sense are gone, Bam couldn't. Bam IR works against invisible and soundless attacks tho). Added to the fact that he also has Reactive power level and gets faster and stronger/sturdier the longer the fight drags out, she do has higher with enchantments but what if Bam nullifies?
Extra:
Skill: Bam wins. Fight me, someone. Please

i vote Bam. Power Null+his RPL(In speed and Durability/Power)+All the skill he has+ slightly Superior AP
You look like you had fun typing this.

Baam fra

huh, and that's grace...
You look like you had fun typing this
I remember myself going to write a shor message critizicing circular link scaling and then going to sleep and then I wrote all that when I finally found the ap, I don't know how it happened I swear it just appeared.

Back