• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs. Suì-Fēng

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place in Magnolia.

Erza: 1

Suì-Fēng: 5

Inconclusive: 2

Post Second Origin Erza in her 7-C version and Thousand Year Blood War Arc Suì-Fēng with her Shikai. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Hmm... Well she has the two hit kill but they must go in the same spot and directly on Erza's body so I am not sure she can I would probably go with Erza being a better swordsman and having more variety of attack so like.

Defensive strategy with counter attacks mid-high difficulty.

Suì-Fēng has a lot of versatility with Kido plus her clones. Also, where did you get Erza being a better swordswoman from? I'm not saying Suì-Fēng is better but she has been fighting for hundreds of years or something.

This is actually a really interesting matchup.

Erza has the range and versatility advantage. Also close quarters fighting will be bothersome to Soifon since her Suzumebachi has a really short range.

On the other hand Soifon has her Nigeki Kessatsu which is pretty much game over if she connects it. She can also do some shenanigas with her afterimages.

Leaning towards inconclusive for now until I form a better opinion.

Also, I wonder if Erza can remove the Butterfly mark by slashing herself with Nakagami Starlight lol

Edit: @BFF, you might wanna edit those links in post bro.

Suì-Fēng has range with Kido though. It's not like Erza would retreat several hundreds of meters and start spamming attacks. But both of them prefer close combat. It would be cool to watch.

^they are pretty equal in fact and I think Erza is better swordswomen not only for the way she was able to use them,but because Sui-feng on is supposed to be adept/expert swordswomen while I think Erza is a quite of expert since it's part of her powers.

IIRC Soifon hasn't shown any Kido except some binding ones, and according to her stats, Kido is her lowest rated area (60), while someone like Byakuya for ex is at 90. And also while Soifon is good with her Zanpakutō, Erza is more skilled in handling different kinds of weapons.

@BFF It should say Soifon up there not "https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Suì-Fēng" lel

^yeah I guess I should go for versatile rather than better sword skills there, but I would stick with her for now since all the kidou thing is making me think as well.

I'm inclined to go with Soifon. I figure she has more experience than Erza when it comes to combat and she'd probably be likely to fight dirty- this coupled with her shikai (that never works on anyone important) is y I kninda think she'd take this home

^^^Take that info with a grain of salt, those stats were from the first arc and are a bit odd, her kido is 60 yet Shunko was a revolutionary technique using kido at the time..

EDIT:And the fact Hitsuguya has higher stats than Gin. Lol.

Problem is, Soifon will find it hard to pull off the Nigeki Kessatsu because of Erza's armor protecting her body.

LordAizenSama said:
^^^Take that info with a grain of salt, those stats were from the first arc and are a bit odd, her kido is 60 yet Shunko was a revolutionary technique using kido at the time..
I know stats are not a good basis in general but I don't remember Soifon using any offensive Kidos other than binding ones although I may be wrong. Also Shunko is more of a Hakuda and Kido amalgamation, and it's self cast.

You're correct she hasn't shown high level kidou spells, yes. Though they don't have to be high level kido to be effective

That move that cancles out Kido by hitting it with the same amount but with opposite spin.

Yoruichi used it against Soifon but I kinda remember Soifon tried that too. And yes, the yuri was pretty strong in that one :)

ScarletFirefly said:
Problem is, Soifon will find it hard to pull off the Nigeki Kessatsu because of Erza's armor protecting her body.
Well her "armours" are all pretty revealing and... You see where I'm going with this?

Soldier Blue said:
Well her "armours" are all pretty revealing and... You see where I'm going with this?
While some of her armors are pretty revealing she also has a good share of armors that protect her center of mass.

Well she needn't actually hit centre of mass. Hitting any exposed part of the body twice should do.

Soldier Blue said:
Well she needn't actually hit centre of mass. Hitting any exposed part of the body twice should do.
Yes obvisouly any body part would do, but hitting limbs is pretty hard since they are always in motion, especially when closing the distance is a problem in the first place. Wasting a chance to strike by aiming for low surface area body parts is not a good idea.

Actually I just took a better look and 7-C doesn't have her strongest armors exception maybe for clear heart clothing since it's purely attack based.

Yeah, Nakagami Armor is like her strongest armor so she doesn't have access to that here. What are her other strongest armors anyway?

Purgatory,Armadura,adamantine,possibly black wing and piercing armor as well not counting the ones that came out in manga.

Burning Full Fingers said:
This reminds me. Should I give Suì-Fēng access to her Bankai if necessary?
Her Bankai would be useless against Erza unless Erza was restrained and a sitting duck.

Back