• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Kamen Rider Agito

An sudden idea if you ask me, and considering on how large the 6-C FT chars is, maybe its good a try to use the Riders against them, but for now i'll use Erza instead
Wanted fo use Kuuga first but after some of analysis i'll prolly save him against a more powerful FT chars like Gray or Gajeel, so i choose Agto since he's fairly balanced (also don't worry James, i'm gonna use Hikawa soon or later, just need a perfect opponent for him lel), anyway lets go to the fight!

A fight that occur between a man with supernatural ability to transform into a powerful warriors of genesis, against a woman with incredible talent and powerful magic, both are also can transform into another forms, who would win!?

• X792 Erza and Burning Form Agito are used
  • Enhancement are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Sapporo Dome
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Agito: 0
  • Fairy Queen: 0
  • Inconclusive: 7 (Ixa, Berrie, Random, Kflare, J.J, Popted, James)

2fefb43121c8fbedde408d100be1fd19.jpg

VS
Erza.Scarlet.full.3510296.jpg

Last edited:
Probably going to give it to Erza due to her Strongest Armors (17.2 gigatons) being far above Agito's 10.278 gigatons, not to mention the fact that she is WAY more versatile.

Last edited:
Erza holds most of the advantages in this fight

+Stats advantage with strongest armors
+better range and ranged options
+better endurance and pain tolerance
+Speed amps that can blitz
+better versatility

So I'm voting Erza

I'm not going to count the votes until the KR supporters come and giving their arguments

Its to prevent an premature FRA trains

I don’t really know much about Agito, but his AP is a lot higher than 10 GT. The feat came from The El of Water, who could casually cause a 10 GT feat, he would later become stronger as the series went on. Agito, the literally minute after achieving Burning Form killed EoW in under 30 seconds.

The EoW would later get stronger after being resurrected and was capable of stomping all four riders in the series, who now scale to or above pre-resurrection EoW. Agito after a rage boost was a able to one shot this EoW. So even in her strongest armors, Agito would still have the AP and Dura advantage.

Also, Agito scales to Kuuga, who’s attack can send energy into an enemy to cause them to explode from the inside out

10 GT feat was done before the series even began and there's the scaling chain the others mentioned. Not to mention his Rage Power is lowkey RPL. So Agito should be wayyyy stronger than 10 GT. However, that doesn't stop Erza from having the speed/range/versatility advantage.

Agito has Shining Calibur which is a weapon that is able to one shot people at his level even without activating anything and it upscales from Flame Saber which has a very large AOE. I mean he used a fire attack that one shotted a guy that is the epitome of water. It can also swat away projectiles easily.

Combined with his enhanced senses that is superior to Flame Form's which can make him hit an enemy that outsped him (blitzed his Ground Form) and has flight.

I think incon is fair. Agito's AP and Rage + Burning Bomber is deadly and can hit it well with enhanced senses but Erza's skill/speed/versatility can get over that if she does it right.

How good is Agito's stamina in burning form?

Erza can take ridiculous amounts of punishment before going down. Erza had most of her bones broken and self impaled herself just so she could headbutt Irene and could still move around after the fight.

If he can take similar amounts of punishment and keep fighting then I can agree with this being incon, otherwise I think Erza can outlast him and win.

He got stabbed by a quill that transforms humans into water and resisted it enough for him to get an emergency surgery in the middle of the street. Once the surgery was done, he went straight back to fighting.

Edit: The quill was deep inside his stomach area if i can recall.

He got stabbed by a quill that transforms humans into water and resisted it enough for him to get an emergency surgery in the middle of the street. Once the surgery was done, he went straight back to fighting.

Edit: The quill was deep inside his stomach area if i can recall.
While that is impressive, Erza has tanked pain far worse than surgery mid combat before, such as when she took dozens of hits from Kyoka despite each hit causing the equivalent pain of having half of her Torso blown off each time, and was only momentarily fazed by it.

So I think Erza has the stamina and pain tolerance to outlast Agito and give herself the win here.

While that is impressive, Erza has tanked pain far worse than surgery mid combat before, such as when she took dozens of hits from Kyoka despite each hit causing the equivalent pain of having half of her Torso blown off each time, and was only momentarily fazed by it.

So I think Erza has the stamina and pain tolerance to outlast Agito and give herself the win here.
That's pain, not straight up damage. Agito's attacks will do a lot of damage and then blow her up from the inside out with explosion manip. Even if she can tank a lot of pain, she won't be ignoring the actual damage.

I think you forgot the part where he tanked an attack that instantly turns people into water for hours. He tanked sand that can fully deconstruct a person. He got hit by a person that is capable of moving constellations in his Shining Form.

Edit: these are some things that a probably impossible to measure the pain levels of but the characters were screaming a lot when they get hit with these things.

Last edited:
That's pain, not straight up damage. Agito's attacks will do a lot of damage and then blow her up from the inside out with explosion manip. Even if she can tank a lot of pain, she won't be ignoring the actual damage.
I have given example's of Erza taking alot of damage and keep fighting I was also providing a better pain feat given you brought up surgery which obviously would be painful without anesthesia. Erza massively out ranges and isn't afraid of a long distance battle if it becomes necessary which she can easily do with her mobility advantage.
I think you forgot the part where he tanked an attack that instantly turns people into water for hours. He tanked sand that can fully deconstruct a person. He got hit by a person that is capable of moving constellations in his Shining Form.
This is just hax resistance and is completely unquantifiable in terms of pain threshold, and shining form is restricted so moot point.

trying to catch erza with his senses for an explosion attack likely won't work either given her instinctive reactions + her years of fighting Natsu who has arguably better sensing than Agito.

I have given example's of Erza taking alot of damage and keep fighting I was also providing a better pain feat given you brought up surgery which obviously would be painful without anesthesia. Erza massively out ranges and isn't afraid of a long distance battle if it becomes necessary which she can easily do with her mobility advantage.
As I said, Agito's finisher's can easily deal a lot of damage with Agito's massive scaling chain. The explosion manip wouldn't care if she could tank a lot, it works by exploding inside out. Agito's weapon can deflect anything she throws are him considering it has a big Aoe and he has enhanced senses, he can also block with his gaunlets which has damage reduction.

This is just hax resistance and is completely unquantifiable in terms of pain threshold, and shining form is restricted so moot point.
Agito's profile is based off forms so by the end of the series, he already experienced it.

trying to catch erza with his senses for an explosion attack likely won't work either given her instinctive reactions + her years of fighting Natsu who has arguably better sensing than Agito.
Agito's Burning Form is comparable to Flame Form which can see and hear a whisper 30 km away. Idk how that compares but its more info

Back