• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hoping this will be short and straightforward, due to these two calcs, all 2nd Step cultivators are Multi-Galaxy level and possess Multi Galactic Lifting Strength.

More blatantly there's also the statement of a mid-2nd Step bow being capable of destroying entire galaxies ;

“The true Galaxy Bow has 30,000 Eternal Stars embellished on it. Once pulled, it can make galaxies and laws collapse, shattering all laws. Its sheer power is simply indescribable!”

Minor but said cultivators can also darken starry skies, making stars and planets massively larger than those in the real world collapse as a result of the shock-waves of their clashes.

Characters that scale;

Wang Lin:
Last key will be "3-B, higher with the Ancient Devil, even higher with Dao of Tyranny"

Su Ming:
Last two keys will be; "4-B, 3-B with Undertaker of Evil's Armour and Spear | 3-B, higher with Undertaker of Evil's Armour and Spear"

Meng Hao:
Last two keys will be; "4-B, 3-B with Mist Blade | 3-B, higher via Dharma Idol, far higher with Terracotta Soldier"

Bai Xiaochun;
Heavenspan Realm: Last key will be "3-B"
Eternal World: First two keys will be "3-B | Unknown, at least 3-B"

Gongsun Wan'er:
"At least High 6-B, up to 3-B through Absorption | At least High 6-A, up to 3-B through Absorption | 5-B, up to 4-B through Absorption, will eventually become 3-B | 3-B"

The Mortal Renegade:
First key will be "3-B"

Daoist Heavenspan:
Second key will be "3-B"

The Arch-Ancestor: First key is "3-B"

Dark Concocters: "Unknown, At least 7-A, Up to 3-B with concocting disasters"

Last edited:
There was a multiplier in AWWP that would make peak Archeans 3-A IIRC.

For now, let's just get this out the way. We can deal with Quasi-3rd Step scaling afterwards.

Last edited:
Is this supposed to apply to the "first half" of 2nd step (Immortal Realm/Celestials, etc) or the second (Ancient Realm, Archean)?

First half. And by extension 2nd half. The calced feats are done by cultivators equivalent to early Immortals/Celestials and the Heavenspan one is a result of their mere fluctuations.

In that case, Meng's feat of making the heavens go dark is him at the early Ancient Realm-level, so I don't think it quite works for early 2nd step.

Likewise, the galaxy bow is a peak 2nd step weapon, iirc. Here's what's said about the much weaker copies of the Galaxy Bow:

"Although they're worlds apart from the true Galaxy Bow, to Eternal Star cultivators, they are worth a fortune and are things they could only dream of possessing!”
Eternal Star is early or mid 2nd step, I believe, so there's no way they scale to the main thing if even a trash copy is a super treasure for them.

Eh, it's mostly support.

The feats are for general 2nd Step. The main part is the calcs. I could make some specification in the post though, if that works better.

Last edited:
Wasn't that with the Dharma Idol? Or even in his base?

It should be his base. I believe he had power comparable to immortals with 70 or 80 immortal meridians (which would be mid to late-stage Immortal) when he was in Dao Seeking.

Not sure how strong he is in base, but he should be Immortal-level iirc. And via Dharma Idol around Stage 10 Immortal iirc.

When will almighty staff grace us with their presence?

Iirc he was above Peak False Imm, yeah. Although 70 mer False Imm << 70 Mer True Imm iirc.

And nice Commie, will check.

Also, if I didn't say it beforehand, I agree with CRT.

Well, my main issue is with the calcs for the size, since they use the cultivators flying for hundreds of years. We'd need some confirmation they can fly at those high-speeds non-stop for so long, since exerting yourself for long periods of time will drain your qi.

The inner sea was also very large. If one were to fly, it would take at least 100 years to cross it. To the extreme north of the inner sea, there was a plain called the Chaotic Broken Stars.

Duanmu Ji stared at Wang Lin and muttered, “This transfer array is not what you imagine it to be. It does not take us directly there but to the Chaotic Broken Stars in the Sea of Devils. Once we are there, we will meet with a few friends and go inside together. Otherwise, it would take too long to fly there. Without one hundred years, it would be impossible to make it there in time. Not to mention the dangers outside the Broken Stars, just the red mist between the outer and inner seas is bad enough. With our cultivation levels, just being careful is enough, but this kid will die for sure. Why else do you think I would be so wasteful as to use a top quality spirit stone to rush there?”

From what seems to be implied here, and in the quote in the blog, rest and such isn't really a factor, more so time. But I'll ask Nep if there was better confirmation.

That and the context really doesn't imply exhaustion was the issue.

Alright. Should I wait for more staff or is this enough?

Not even so much needing to rest, the quotes seem to imply they're flying non-stop, but just because they can reach those speeds in quick bursts during a fight doesn't mean they can keep that up for such a long time, hundreds of years is a considerable amount even for cultivators, I don't see an FE keeping up lightning speeds for a hundred years nonstop, for example.

Oh, I noticed that and tried to use Nascent Soul speeds for an estimated casual flight speed. The feats themselves are from flight and not combat feats as far as I remember (though I'll have to remove some quotes from the Heavenspan one). Is this not good enough for the calc?

At least for the cultivators invovled in the calc, 100 years is nothing. It was even stated that while it's a lifetime for mortals, it's merely 1 cultivation session for them.

"50 years of time was more than half of one's life for mortals, but for cultivators, it was just a short closed door cultivation session." - RI

As for the whole keeping it up, normally unless they're in a qi-deprived setting like Wildlands it'll be fine, those situations are the only ones really when they showed care in flying.
The speed calcs we have are also lowballs and casual ones, definitely not some "serious mode super saiyan aaaah" type of feats.

Anyway, richard said he has some quotes so we'll wait for him, if they're really needed. But those on Planck's blog are enough.

Last edited:
I could see a Spirit Severing keeping up NS speed for that long, maybe. My main issue is with the Heavenspan one, it's a bit much to assume FEs can keep that up for their entire lifetime, imo.

Also, wouldn't this apply to Demigods since they can destroy the Heavenspan Realm as well? Which opens a lot more issues.

The feat Wang Lin is referring to, with the woman, was her humouring him when he requested that she back off so that he'd be able to run away after throwing an item she wanted into the air.

That is absolutely not a burst of speed in a battle situation or anything like that.

I could see a Spirit Severing keeping up NS speed for that long, maybe. My main issue is with the Heavenspan one, it's a bit much to assume FEs can keep that up for their entire lifetime, imo.

Also, wouldn't this apply to Demigods since they can destroy the Heavenspan Realm as well? Which opens a lot more issues.
I mean, this is why it's an estimate. It said that even if an FE flies there for his entire lifetime, he'll never reach there. It never said that "Oh, we had an FE try that and flew there, took short breaks, and didn't reach there in 100 years."

It's like me telling you that if you walk non-stop you'll reach the next city in 3 days. It doesn't mean that you can walk non-stop for 3 days, as a human being you can't, but it doesn't remove anything from my estimate. Because that is in a scenario where you can.

And this is a "If an FE spends his entire lifetime flying, he'll never reach it" kind of scenario. It doesn't mean it happened, or that if it did it'll happen like in the estimate, actually non-stop going. It is obviously an estimate based on FE speed and him never stopping for his entire lifetime.

Wasn't the destruction via shaking?

I mean, this is why it's an estimate. It said that even if an FE flies there for his entire lifetime, he'll never reach there. It never said that "Oh, we had an FE try that and flew there, took short breaks, and didn't reach there in 100 years."

It's like me telling you that if you walk non-stop you'll reach the next city in 3 days. It doesn't mean that you can walk non-stop for 3 days, as a human being you can't, but it doesn't remove anything from my estimate. Because that is in a scenario where you can.

And this is a "If an FE spends his entire lifetime flying, he'll never reach it" kind of scenario. It doesn't mean it happened, or that if it did it'll happen like in the estimate, actually non-stop going. It is obviously an estimate based on FE speed and him never stopping for his entire lifetime.
It could be like that, yeah, but it could also be what I said, one-off statements like that are vague for this sort of thing. We can't know if he meant an hypothetical situation where they fly at lightning speed nonstop, just calculating the distance and the speed they use normally, or going for whatever speed they could be using in a travel that long, or recalling the tale of Young Master FE-boi who tried to fly there and died halfway through.

Wasn't the destruction via shaking?
Idk what the difference would be to the one in the op, but the current one for demigods assumes a much smaller planet size, so it'd surely affect them significantly as well.

They're currently 4-B for shaking with the above size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back