• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal stats enemy duos tournament 1-4

I'm guessing Base RB is being used cause Raven Beak X doesn't seem like that much of a team player. Also, I still haven't finished Dread cause I suck at Metroidvania's so I'm a bit reluctant to look up a video of his boss fight so I'm mostly just going off profile rn.

So, Pac can avoid any projectiles from Samus and Raven Beak due to his perception slowing when he's about to be hit. Samus and RB don't resist things like Pac's transmutation with stuff like the Cherries power-up and Magic Wand or being forced to dance with the Trumpet. It's also basically gg's when Pac decides to turn them Blue due to them lacking resistance to its effects which is gonna EE their suits and make them too slow to run away. They can't prevent Pac from using a pellet because Toc can buy him time to use it. Their best bet is to takeout Pac before he tries to use his hax but I don't think they can get past his regen and immo as well as fend off Toc-Man before he decides to bring out his hax to finish the fight.

Voting Pac-Man on account of nobody arguing for Samus.

I was busy. I also didn't expect to have to fight this kind of bs right out the gate. Neither Samus or Raven Beak have any way to even incap these two, let alone kill them due to their busted hax.

In that case I switch to voting for Pac-Man, because the guy arguing for Metroid conceded defeat.

Back