• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epona the horse of legend

Hi! Today I want talk about Epona's speed. In Epona's page her speed is just Superhuman, like a normal horse, but she isn't a normal horse and Link fought Ganondorf with Epona in Twilight Princess. Should her speed be upgrade? I think yes, what do you think guys?

She's faster than Link who's MHS+. Relativistic reaction speed may be pushing it. And I have no idea about the tiering, especially the dura section.

Lifting strength should be higher.

Epona is used to keep up with Ganondorf in fights and it's not an outlier since it's the twilight princess version of Epona and not every Epona is the same exact Epona. So Relativistic seems fine.

Epona's AP should also be higher since the monsters it can run through are higher then wall from what I remember and Epona can run through real bombchus without getting hurt in Majora's Mask.

I prupose:

AP and durability : At Least Wall Level, likely much higher (Casually runs through monsters)

Striking strenght: At least Wall Class, likely much higher

Lifting strenght: At Least Class 5 (Epona is the best horse of TLoZ, should be superior to draft horses that were used for transporting heavy loads and plowing)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (faster than Link in movement speed)

Bombchus can damage Link as much as the regular enemies Link rams through, I legit see no reason why her AP should stay "High 7-A" when Epona's seen as a useful arsenal for Link even in combat.

How is it possibly?

"Possibly
Should be used to list a hypothetical statistic for a character, but inconclusive due to lack of feats or viable power-scaling. Probability of said hypothetical statistic should also be indeterminate."

It's not hypothetical, and no feats or statements of question have been shown or brought up to deny this feat being something consistent or seeming regular to scale. Epona running through Bombchus is not indeterminate in the slightest, as that's definition is clear as day meaning unestablished. She would have to have the appropriate AP to run through them and to overpower their charge, pretty much just how two forces colliding works. If she was only possibly comparable, then she would've gotten stopped like it was a stone wall suddenly appearing in front of her. Also, she's capable of running through Bokoblins in decently large qualities in TP as well, so it's definitely not something that's contradicted.

GiverOfThePeace said:
So why would this just not scale normal Hylians when Hylian soldiers are already High 7-A?
Normal Hylians seems to be stronger than normal humans, but not that much.

GiverOfThePeace said:
The evidence already shown should be enough I don't understand why more evidence is required.
I'm not really sure about Epona High 7-A, just that. If everyone agree with you I don't see why not, for now I'm neutral about Epona being High 7-A.

Back