• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
**DISCLAIMER**: THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SHENRON BOOST IN ANY CALC AS HE SHOULD IMO HAVE A DIFFRENT CATEGORY AND END OF GT GOKU SHOULD BE CALCUABLE

Guys I think we can give a for sure caculation for EoGT Goku well for strength (lifting) here I have

Okay, so Goku lifted 400 tons *highball* (kind of) in base. Now to account for his power increase throughout the series by the end of GT, let's multiply that by 1 billion and then add the Super Saiyan multipliers (50x for SS1, 2x that for SS2, 4x that for SS3, and 10x that for SS4...or just multiply it all once by 4000)

So...

400 tons x 1,000,000,000 = 400,000,000,000 tons

400 billion tons x 50 x 2 x 4 x 10 = 1,600,000,000,000,000 tons (1.6 quadrillion tons)

Obviously much more than Death Battle gave him with their 160,000 tons. But again, I'm accounting for power levels here...not just gravity and feats. So lifting strength about

Class Y I say this because Im not saying pre stellar without knowing how much jupiter weighs

Also

for durability bear with me here

Dr. Gero's bomb made to kill Goku was said to be able to destroy the Earth and was calculated as TNT (so megatons) in the series. putting the bombs output at 53,000,000,000,000,000 (53 quadrillion megatons). Like I said...if you can do better...

Anyway, I'm not going to use their method for adding in Goku's increase in durability, but instead my own as I stated before. So let's take 53 quadrillion and multiply it by what fans assume his power level to be by the end of GT...1 billion. This gives us 53,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (53 sextillion megatons). Now we add the Super Saiyan multipliers and...

53 sextillion x 2 x 4 x 10 = 21,200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (21.2 septillion megatons)

Goku can survive up to a 21.2 septillion megaton yield by the end of GT in Super Saiyan 4. That's 0.212% of the megaton yield of a Sun-sized supernova. although this isnt taking account the shenron training it is "end of gt" so this is still calcuable

So around 4-A to with highball 3-C

However as for speed I have this

Goku crossed the curvy Snake Way by flying in a straight line directly over it. it has been calculated to actually be 190,761 miles long, I'm going to use his speed of 6,800 mph to get across it in 28 hours.

Now, let's multiply that by a billion for power level increase and then add the Super Saiyan multipliers. Goku's speed is actually...

6,800,000,000,000 mph (6.8 trillion mph) at base

6.8 trillion x 50 x 2 x 4 x 10 = 2,720,000,000,000,000 (2.72 quadrillion mph) in Super Saiyan 4

That translates to 4,055,968 times faster than the speed of light. Obviously fast

This is Massivley FTL+

I would rank his striking strength at 4A or 3C durability is the same I guess so How do yo feel about this calc

**DISCLAIMER**: AS MENTIONED ABOVE I AM NOT CALCING THE SHENRON BOOST THAT COULD POSSABLY BE INFINATE IT COULD POSSABLY BE NOTHING BUT A LITTLE BIT OF TRAINING HE COULD BE UP TO 2-C TO 2-B OR STAY THE EXACT SAME AS I JUST CALCED ITS IMPOSSABLE TO CALC UNLESS YOU MAKE UP A RANDOM MULTIPLIER

Highball? Goku was lifting hundreds of tons in Dragon Ball. And if you watched videos on it, you would clearly see SSJ4 is more than a 10x multiplier. And even in Z, Goku's durability has clearly been shown to be higher. Cell could destroy a Solar System, and all the major Buu Saga villains were stronger than him, so Goku's durability would be far above Solar System Level. Goku was dodging lightning in Dragon Ball, so that's just an outlier or him supressed to conserve energy. The main problem with this is lowballing.

1st.) "(Dabura, Babidi, were stronger than cell?) because Dabura is the strongest out of that group and is a little over adult gohan post training level

2nd.) And no yes he is far above solar system but mainly in same teir

3rd) Goku was shown struggling at 400 tons without ssj and Im not denying "hundreds of tons" but also I did high ball and added the multipliers which wasnt shown to "increase physical capacity" just power speed, striking strength and that made 1.6 quadrillion tons so do you honestly want to say goku can lift more than that?

4th.) Lowballing? this goku has no universal feats period like at all lightning is MH+ at most MFTL+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MHS+

also this is a necro bump this thread is dead

Babidi isn't, but Dubura may be.

No. He's far above.

It does increase it, SSJ Goku was able to easily lift the weights afterall. And 1.6 quadrillion seems like a lot, but it isn't when you're dealing with galactic fighters.

He scales to Omega's universal feat, and through scaling from Broku72, he may be far above that.

1st.) It was mentioned by Vegeta Teen Gohan wouldve dwarfed Dabura with little effort

2nd.) far above in same teir You have litterally no feats putting him above solar system let alone galaxy

3.) Goku is lifting 1.6 qd tons look at the math and tell me im wrong :/

4.) O Shenron does not have a universal feat unless your talking about the actuall dragon

Grimreaperofjustice said:
1st.) It was mentioned by Vegeta Teen Gohan wouldve dwarfed Dabura with little effort
2nd.) far above in same teir You have litterally no feats putting him above solar system let alone galaxy

3.) Goku is lifting 1.6 qd tons look at the math and tell me im wrong :/

4.) O Shenron does not have a universal feat unless your talking about the actuall dragon
I mostly was refferring to the various Buu's anyways.

Other than the fact that Base Goku effortlessly dominated SSJ Mystic Gohan (in the first or second arc), and got waaaaaay stronger from there.

The biggest mistake is saying Goku in the Buu Arc can lift 400 tons, when he could do similar things in Dragon ball's early stages. And of course SUper Saiyan 4 is vastly superior to a 10x muliplier.

He was gonna gradually destroy the universe overtime, and GT Goku is definitely Universal, if you see this video, or at the very least, Galactic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAk5I1zpyGc

1st.) Ik I was being literall

2nd.) SSJ on top of mysitc is roughly still mytic cuz mystic is a combination of the transformations... so there is no point in transforming

3rd.) And you have no proof of DB Goku lifting anywhere near 40 tons let alone 400 and do you honestly think Goku can lift over 1.6 qd tons if so show mme your calc

4.) He is galatic and GT Goku is not he is high solar system only when he was gogeta he entered galatic level and with Gokus strongest move "dragon fist" which is stronger than spirit bomb for him he can deafeat people 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111110x his strength (not literally) but still

5.) Broly was stated to do the same thing "gradually destroy the universe" he is scaled at solar system level so... yea

Because there are 3 variables which could make goku at max 1-c to HIGH 2-A

or just keep him at 4-A 3-B range

1st variable is Shenron training means infinate ZENKAI meaning Goku for 100 years of getting beat up and zenkai could make his base MOLLY ROCK all hakaiashins 1% power

2nd Shenron granting him all the power he could ask for and then training him sum like that

3rd.) nothing happens and goku trains so yes it is FLAT OUT unknown

Grimreaperofjustice said:
1st.) Ik I was being literall
2nd.) SSJ on top of mysitc is roughly still mytic cuz mystic is a combination of the transformations... so there is no point in transforming

3rd.) And you have no proof of DB Goku lifting anywhere near 40 tons let alone 400 and do you honestly think Goku can lift over 1.6 qd tons if so show mme your calc

4.) He is galatic and GT Goku is not he is high solar system only when he was gogeta he entered galatic level and with Gokus strongest move "dragon fist" which is stronger than spirit bomb for him he can deafeat people 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111110x his strength (not literally) but still

5.) Broly was stated to do the same thing "gradually destroy the universe" he is scaled at solar system level so... yea
Look, it said Gohan kept up with training, so still, it'd be similar to SSJ Mystic Gohan. And why would Gohan go SSJ if it didn't increase his power? He's been shown to be Mystic level in Base, so he can still tap into Mystic, making SSJ useless.

He was shown pushing around a huge boulder while training with Roshi.

Even GT Goku's profile shows him as over Galactic. Also, did you watch the video I linked.

The movie continuity is different from the manga/show's. The movie feats are generally far greater than the show's. So, no, he can't be just Solar System Level.

1.) Exactly thats why I said it it it does little to nothing and it has been implied all his forms were stacked

2.) A huge boulder? TF that is nothing similair to 40 tons

4.) Yes he is Galatic I never said that he wasnt I said he was either exactly where he is or multi galatic (low end)

5.) Ok if that was true why was it stated and also Yea I watched the video and again STILL HE WOULD BE AT MOST GALATIC and SOLAR SYSTEM+ Over time

I'm pretty sure you can't use any transformation multipilers at all save for Kaioken.

Also this seems to be just empty assumption and uses way too much unnecessary multipilcation.

>Apparently being "powered up" by Shenron and 100 years of training, while impressive as is makes him infinitely stronger.

Back