• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Environmental Destruction Q&A

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
So, I promised a thread where I would do my best to answer any questions about ED, as well as give my opinion on feats that could be considered as ED. This can also be just more of a general discussion thread on the concept if needed.

Doctor Is In

Hellbeast1 said:
Would causing a planetary storm by dying count as Ed?
The act itself isn't what would classify it as ED or not, it would matter how.

I think Kaltias put it the best:

"2 questions:

Is that storm stated/shown/implied to use the same energy that they use to fight?

If no, it's Environmental Destruction.

If yes, it scales to AP of their non-physical attacks

Do they ever fight each other with non-physical attacks and survive them?

If yes, that scales to their physical stats.

If not, it doesn't"

Not really sure, tbh. It surely looks like it should, as it doesn't match up with other feats.

I'm not even sure Enchantress was the one who caused the storm, as it's there even before she rose to power. Is there a link to where she creates it?

Yeah... odd that it was taken as a feat. I might make a revision thread; not much implies she made the storm and 7-B is hardly consistent with the other feats in-verse.

Back