• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enrico Pucci vs Kieri Kotomine: Battle of two crazy priests.

Enrico Pucci has Whitesnake and his gun with a full magazine (if it even helps against Kieri lol)

Pucci profile:
Kieri profile:

Kieri Kotomine has his black keys and command seals.
They are 10 meters away from each other.
Speed equalised!

Last edited:
Kirei seem to have a a considerable amount of advatnage in close combat and resist the soul manip of Pucci, how prone is Pucci to use his acid? Because that seem to be the main win con that I see for him.

Pucci only uses it once and the acid slowly eats away, though while dissolving opponents are trapped in a dream like state. Which can be snapped out of if the opponent notices out of place stuff.

Also, would Kieri be able to see Whitesnake?

Last edited:
Pucci only uses it once and the acid slowly eats away, though while dissolving opponents are trapped in a dream like state. Which can be snapped out of if the opponent notices out of place stuff.

His Page says:He can predict the movements of others by sensing their killing intent and following their subtle body motion.
So I don't think it is enough to see Whitesnake.

Kirei can resist sleep and dream manip by rejecting the effect with magical energy, don't know if it would be enough against that but it would mean that there are chances that isn't gonna work.

I honestly don't know if he can see Whitesnake, if it was a servant then undoubtly they would see but Kirei as far I remember don't have any sensorial feat that would let him see something like a stand, at most is possible that he could feel more or less that there is something, though he probably would be able to hit it with either his keys or maybe his magic.

Kirei seem to have much advantage (to the point of making it almost a stomp) so to make things more fair I would recommend make them begin more apart, like 100-200 meters or more, that some previous info is given to Pucci that his dics wouldn't work and that the other part can hurt his stand even though he can see it. It's also a option make that Kirei don't know anything about Pucci, but that is if you want.

Whitesnake leads with acid+sleep hax when possible (if he doesnt need to throw hands, he wont, but that becomes difficult at CQC if not impossible) but that's more of a prep thing, though he can still make use of illusions on the fly, if confronted, he leads with soul hax and mind hax in combination of CQC.

Kirei might resist soul hax and soul hax, but it's weird, I'm not sure if it'll help against Whitesnake's ability even if it's still mind/soul hax, given it's weird how he does it, Whitesnake "melts" the target's soul/mind down and forms it into a disc, he targets the mind/soul but the actual effect is via some weird ass spiritual melting ability, which is linked to his acid ability. As in, Whitesnake literally melts down the target's soul/mind and removes it from the body in the form of a DISC, the target's whole being is removed and separated from them rendering them dead, or if just the mind DISC, comatose or a vegetable.

Pucci also has other sub abilities like implanting discs and commands into a target, which can vary from simple mind control which might not work on Kirei, to implanting detrimental abilities onto someone to even forcing the target to explode into a pool of gore.

Pucci can of course, not just only melt down the mind/soul and remove it, but also things like senses, such as eyesight, as in he can remove one's ability to see in the form of a disc, and you're blind now, that's kinda the end of it.

Implanting discs tend to be a tad difficult but he's been able to do it before like against FF, or a literal frog.

Pucci also starts off with a decent AP advantage of about 25.3333333333333333x if Pucci and Kirei fight and Kirei isn't amped much, he's getting one shot, of course Mantra boosting for Kirei flips it given how high that goes, so both one shot physically, just depends on when they go CQC, before or after the Mantra.

As mentioned above, Kirei might not even be able to see Whitesnake, in which case, why would Kirei amp himself dozens of times against some peak human priest who doesn't know how to fight? That gives Whitesnake a pretty good chance to land a punch pre-amp on Kirei.

And that's all ignoring that Whitesnake has a 20m radius manifestation range and can attack 20m before Kirei gets close to Pucci or defend Pucci 20m away.

Honestly, I think it's more about how quickly is Kirei gonna amp himself before Whitesnake runs him through, and if so, to what extent.
And if he does, how likely is Whitesnake gonna mix in his acid hax into his fighting, or would Whitesnake's DISC hax work regardless due to how roundabout it is and the mechanics of it.

7552029e0ad218592c4f1ce6294af419.gif

Having an initial 25.3333333333333333x stat advantage and being invisible is a pretty big advantage imo.

Especially at 10m range, that's within Whitesnake's manifestation range.

Whitesnake leads with acid+sleep hax when possible (if he doesnt need to throw hands, he wont, but that becomes difficult at CQC if not impossible) but that's more of a prep thing, though he can still make use of illusions on the fly, if confronted, he leads with soul hax and mind hax in combination of CQC.

Kirei might resist soul hax and soul hax, but it's weird, I'm not sure if it'll help against Whitesnake's ability even if it's still mind/soul hax, given it's weird how he does it, Whitesnake "melts" the target's soul/mind down and forms it into a disc, he targets the mind/soul but the actual effect is via some weird ass spiritual melting ability, which is linked to his acid ability. As in, Whitesnake literally melts down the target's soul/mind and removes it from the body in the form of a DISC, the target's whole being is removed and separated from them rendering them dead, or if just the mind DISC, comatose or a vegetable.
The soul of Kirei is 4D so in principle I don't see the soul part of Whitesnake working, though the acid part should work fine.
Pucci also has other sub abilities like implanting discs and commands into a target, which can vary from simple mind control which might not work on Kirei, to implanting detrimental abilities onto someone to even forcing the target to explode into a pool of gore.

Pucci can of course, not just only melt down the mind/soul and remove it, but also things like senses, such as eyesight, as in he can remove one's ability to see in the form of a disc, and you're blind now, that's kinda the end of it.

Implanting discs tend to be a tad difficult but he's been able to do it before like against FF, or a literal frog.
Regarding discs with other effects aside from soul hax they I don't know if would be resisted or not, is pretty weird so I honestly don't have clue, but they seem to be a bit hard to use in direct combat so don't know how useful that would be.
Pucci also starts off with a decent AP advantage of about 25.3333333333333333x if Pucci and Kirei fight and Kirei isn't amped much, he's getting one shot, of course Mantra boosting for Kirei flips it given how high that goes, so both one shot physically, just depends on when they go CQC, before or after the Mantra.

As mentioned above, Kirei might not even be able to see Whitesnake, in which case, why would Kirei amp himself dozens of times against some peak human priest who doesn't know how to fight? That gives Whitesnake a pretty good chance to land a punch pre-amp on Kirei.

And that's all ignoring that Whitesnake has a 20m radius manifestation range and can attack 20m before Kirei gets close to Pucci or defend Pucci 20m away.

Honestly, I think it's more about how quickly is Kirei gonna amp himself before Whitesnake runs him through, and if so, to what extent.
And if he does, how likely is Whitesnake gonna mix in his acid hax into his fighting, or would Whitesnake's DISC hax work regardless due to how roundabout it is and the mechanics of it.
While Whitesnake itself have the initial AP advantage from what I know Kirei only need a thought to amp himself so if he feel something weird it could amp instantly, so it would be a gamble of wheter he amp quickly or not, if Whitesnake touch the keys he would also be ****** so there is that.

Hmm, in the end seem like is more fair than what I thought so forget my previous comment about change the conditions.

The soul of Kirei is 4D so in principle I don't see the soul part of Whitesnake working, though the acid part should work fine.
Two sides of the same coin, even if not soul, the facet of the "mind"/"memories" is still a thing.

Regarding discs with other effects aside from soul hax they I don't know if would be resisted or not, is pretty weird so I honestly don't have clue, but they seem to be a bit hard to use in direct combat so don't know how useful that would be.

He uses them in direct combat, the issue lies in how he uses them, some are more difficult then others, something like "you ******* explode" is actually quite easy (to bad he doesn't use that more often except against frogs), but detrimental abilities requires slight prep or access to his DISC stash (he collects stolen discs), and other things depend on that situation and goals. It's a bit situational, it's less it's difficult and more some things are, while others aren't.

While Whitesnake itself have the initial AP advantage from what I know Kirei only need a thought to amp himself so if he feel something weird it could amp instantly, so it would be a gamble of wheter he amp quickly or not, if Whitesnake touch the keys he would also be ****** so there is that.

See above, as far as Kirei can tell, he's fighting a normal italian man, if he can't see Whitesnake, why would he amp immediately? If he doesn't amp, he's ******, he gets one shot. And Whitesnake would probably be a tad careful about touching unknown objects in a fight, given it's JoJo and everybody who isn't Joseph or Shigechi knows not to touch shit you don't know what it is while in a fight.

Once, there had been a miracle on the earth able to materialize the soul.

That, however, was lost in the Great Collapse of the 70s. Since then, accepting their downfall, the magi incorporated the modern science they had once tabooed and gave the “soul” a new definition.

It was “the location of where the conscious was being outputted”, the magical theory of virtual spiritrons.

In the past, the conscious could only be manifested through the body.

But the magi pinpointed the location of the “soul” and succeeded in outputting it to the new frontier, projecting it as an avatar in the cyber world.

With this, the magi transferred themselves to the electronic world and became capable of more advanced information acquisition.

After all, the soul was a higher dimensional energy body and it was quite superior as an information medium.

Anyway, at 10m, what's stopping Whitesnake from manifesting and slapping the tofu man before he realizes it's not a 1v1 against some gay priest but rather a 2v1 against a gay priest and his gimp friend.
If he would be cautious enough to suspect there could be something (either a trap or that the opponent have magic) then he could use the amps.

I honestly ask myself why I defend Kirei and argument for him even though I hate him and want that he die hard

If he would be cautious enough to suspect there could be something (either a trap or that the opponent have magic) then he could use the amps.

Keyword if, he has to do that against an """""""""""'unassuming"""""""'""""" italian man who doesn't have anything blatantly odd about him (except his hair and being prone to strike poses that may or may not be slightly homoerotic), just that he knows he's fighting him to the death.

While Pucci just has to, and he will mind you, attack his foe at the start, which is gonna be something he does almost immediately unless he has an ulterior motive at play or feels the need to talk about shit to a complete stranger which i doubt.

Kirei needs to amp like, immediately because as soon as the match starts, Whitesnake is gonna manifest and knock Kirei on his ass.

>I honestly ask myself why I defend Kirei and argument for him even though I hate him and want that he die hard

Kirei is cool tho.

Keyword if, he has to do that against an """""""""""'unassuming"""""""'""""" italian man who doesn't have anything blatantly odd about him, just that he knows he's fighting him to the death.

While Pucci just has to, and he will mind you, attack his foe at the start, which is gonna be something he does almost immediately unless he has an ulterior motive at play or feels the need to talk about shit to a complete stranger which i doubt.

Kirei needs to amp like, immediately because as soon as the match starts, Whitesnake is gonna manifest and knock Kirei on his ass.

>I honestly ask myself why I defend Kirei and argument for him even though I hate him and want that he die hard

Kirei is cool tho.
Fair enough

Yes, he is cool but that don't change that I hate the bastard and each spicy food I see in the gacha is a another reason to want him die

Back