• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Enel vs My Hero Verse

Can Enel beat the entire universe of My Hero Academia?

Round 1: Logia intangibility is turn on with speed equalized.

Round 2: Logia intangibility is turn off with normal speed.

Round 3: Everyone at their normal stats.

They will all be bloodthirsty trying to defeat Enel at all costs.

My knowledgeable of MHA is kinda limited but here go:

Nobody can really touch Enel with his Intangibility on that I can remember from the series.

Denki is somewhat of a threat since he could redirect and absorb Enel's lighting though due to Enel being stronger, Enel's Lightning will short-circuited his brain. Momo present a problem as well since she could easily create insulators to help nullifies the threat of lightning attacks though Enel could easily knock her out with one slap of his staff

Even with speed equalized, the chances of anyone touching him is slim due to his Precognition and Extrasensory Perception. He can hear conversations ranging kilometers away with ease and his Precog is the icing on top. Even if he were to lose his Intangibility, nobody can really hit him directly since he will be aware of their attacks and dodge accordingly.

With Speed Unequalized, Enel pretty much blitzed about everyone since the highest speed rating is Hypersonic+ for MHA while Enel is MHS with MHS+ lightning attacks.

Gigantomachia will be a problem since Enel isn't strong enough to inflict damage but he can't injure Enel w/ intangibility and Precog help him to dodge his attacks. All for One is a problem as well but he is in prison and lock away so yeah…

Then barely anyone besides those who can fly can reach him and he could stay relatively safe while sniping people from afar before charging up his Raigo and nuke the city and everybody within it

Can Overhaul use his Quirk? According to MHA wiki, he presumably lost it due to not having his arms and even if he has it, he need to touch Enel but due to Intangibility and Precog, it is not likely. I don't know who Shiggy is. I totally forgot about Shinsou and his quirk, but that if Enel doesn't snipe him from Kilometers away. If he could get close, then Enel will be affected by his quirk.

I don't know how far apart the characters are . I just assumed all characters at their absolute strongest meaning Overhual in his final form. Shiggy is Shigaraki who can decay things from a good 100 of meters away by placing his hand on the ground. I'm assuming this is base enel though.

Welp... if this is current MHA verse without All Might and stuff then the only one that can possibly beat Enel is Deku who at his strongest can have a range of 10 km and is High 7-A but the only problem at that point would be intangibility.

Enel can just attack the inside of opponents stronger than him. Electricity has a bit of dura negation.

Very few people would survive Enel's most basic attacks. That said, Enel desperately needs his Ark to defeat someone like All Might (Even with a form of dura negation, i doubt his 7-C AP will overcome someone with High 7-A stats)

Round 1: Enel would inevitably win simply because no one except MAYBE (very questionably) All for One can possibly touch him.

Round 2: I say the Hero verse wins (because surely someone would think to destroy the Ark while Enel is busy handling countless heroes at once), but only thanks to the top tiers and Enel potentially being arrogant to the point it leads to his downfall. It would be hard-fought though. Many would die and All Might or All for One would need to land a successful strike.

Round 3: Enel wins. He can't be touched like in Round 1 (unless again, All for One has a power that would work), and he basically blitzes as long as he consistently uses his lightning speed.

If the Ark is destroyed, Enel may retreat for some time before figuring a way out to wipe the heroes out, but this would only be likely in Rounds 1 and 3.

The only one that could actually hit Enel because he's so fast would be Nine. He doesn't even have a profile right now so I can't even really debate with him.

couldnt momo hit him with a hunk of rubber, make a rubber canon, a rubber bomb or make rubber gloves so the stronger character can hit enel? wouldnt aizawa be able to do something? or mabye shinsou? i would imagine denki would be a problem.

Aizawa would pose a threat in Round 1, but I'm unsure since he can't affect mutated types.

Back