• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

End of the Ephemeral Moment: New Profiles and Physiology Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
The profiles look okay to me. But you might wanna check with @Ultima_Reality regarding the High 1-A stuff just to make sure.

The High 1-A stuff hasn't changed in the slightest.

The upgrade to High 1-A was made, accepted, and approved by Ultima as well a long time ago.

This is mainly clean up for everything else.

Oh, okay. Then I suppose this is fine.

Fantastic.

I think that's enough Staff and regular user support. And if not, any person who disagrees can just message me on why.

All I need to do now is just add all the correct categories to the characters' (I forgot about that stuff) to the profiles and then apply them then. I will probably do that in a few days. And this can finally be over.

we gonna need to unlock all the profiles for DI (at least the locked ones)

@Antvasima

I have finished with all the little small quirks I needed to sort out and I am ready to apply the accepted profiles. Could you unlock the profiles that I need to edit?

Note: Do you, perchance, know how to change the title of page, or know someone I can ask who does? There are some titles that I was planning on changing, but I can't figure it out on my own. I can change its appeared title, but I don't know how to change the title outright. Help on this would be great.

Profiles I need to be opened (Either because their profiles need to be replaced with the ones from the Sandbox, because they are Gods that should be linked to the Shinza God Physiology page, or because they are an alternate version of a character that I need to apply the heading tab thingy too):
I will inform you again the moment that I am done with the changes so you can close them.

@Elizhaa @Celestial_Pegasus

I have made the appropriate edits.

I am pretty sure that I got them all and did them correctly, even had some friends double-check.

You can lock the pages once again. If I notice any flaws or mistakes, I will notify you to reopen the pages so I can fix them, but for now, I am finally done after months of hard work - our Dies Irae profiles are updated. If anyone has any problems with anything, DM me on my wall, for now, I am out.

Thank God.

Thread Complete: Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back