• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably Steal? (Im only on volume 7)

Allows him to steal anything off a person. Usually their underwear.

If theres nothing to steal then he will probably just attack with chunchunmaru or use create water or something.

Well Lia shouldn't be carrying anything important on her in this key, I suppose.

She'll likely just use ice brand arts for the whole fight so how does Kazuma fair against Gate of Babylon Lite version?

Was the "I suppose" intentional? haha

Uhhhhhh he can melt the ice depending on how fast he can react.

But otherwise he probably won't be able to deal with that for long so he'll need to get closer to her.

He also apparently has damage transfer and power mimicry

Damage Transferal (Any effects, physical or magical, direct or indirect will also affect the opponent)

Is that for status effects or actual damage received? Also the power mimicry and paralysis inducement are not elaborated on either, I'm an anime only but I really doubt Kazuma has the conventional versions of those abilities.

It seems like its everything for the Damage Transferral.

Power Mimicry is probably just for stuff that he is able to use aswell. He could probably try and copy Emilia's ice shard attacks but he is likely unable to just copy any attack.

Paralysis Inducement is probably with sleep manipulation im not sure on that though because I haven't seen it.

Also it appears he won't be able to melt her attacks so uhhh yikes.

Okay big boy misconceptions

Regina Worshipper Kazuma has that... which I'm not sure if he is right now. It'd transfer literally any misfortune including status effects and death but again he needs to be brainwashed by a cult.

Power Mimicry is because the fact he can mimic abilities of those who teach him it (i.e. Drain Touch from Wiz)

Paralysis and Sleep are different spells and he has the full versions of them. Intermediate magic can melt the ice shards. Bondage + Drain Touch is also a helpful boon for incap as Darkness a Low 7-C couldn't break out of it.

Thanks! oh wow howd i forget the mimic thing.

Alright so he can transfer damage from Emilia's attacks to her?

No. they are in base.

Anyway what makes you think he can melt her attacks?

Well Kazuma can use actual spells at this point, but maybe not melt but something like wind curtain and auto-dodge can just redirect and dodge all the projectiles easily.

She's also able to make giant peircing ice walls. Along with just freezing people in their steps. She dosen't just throw projectiles.

What can Kazuma do from long-range?

Back