• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, currently it's either Puck stomps with absolute zero or Boboiboy speed blitz. If you bloodlust, either puck stomps or Boyboiboy speed amps and kills Emilia before puck finishes transforming and does absolute zero. If you give knowledge to Emilia and puck then they stomp.

Well, currently it's either Puck stomps with absolute zero or Boboiboy speed blitz. If you bloodlust, either puck stomps or Boyboiboy speed amps and kills Emilia before puck finishes transforming and does absolute zero. If you give knowledge to Emilia and puck then they stomp.
also, I feel like Emilia loses all circumstances because I assume she would also get frozen by absolute zero.

Speed is equalised. How can there be a speed blitz

• Lightning Speed (Gerakan Kilat): An ability used to move faster. Notably, BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm is able to move 31.25% faster.
well if the speed amps aren't enough to speed blitz then Puck stomps all rounds other then maybe the first when there was no knowledge and no bloodlust

well if the speed amps aren't enough to speed blitz then Puck stomps all rounds other then maybe the first when there was no knowledge and no bloodlust
Not really the case with Boboiboy solar and Halilintar. They could shift into non-physical forms at will in the form of a bolt of lightning or photon particles.

Alright, so I read through all the arguments again. And it seems that Boiboyboy.
I'll just summarize all the points so

Sage said "BoBoiBoy starts off with either of the five elements (lightning, water, fire, wind or earth) but would most likely use lightning and use lightning speed which turns him into lightning particles and he would hack and slash incoming projectiles before reaching emilia and puck and slash them apart or use wind and create a wind barrier which deflects these projectiles or use earth to create an earth barrier. He would also most likely transform into his secondary tier elements and do the same thing as mentioned above but on a higher scale."

Phoenks" So then Puck just one-shots?"
Sage replied
"Not really if Boboiboy amplified his speed and just dodge"/ and also said
"Boboiboy could also use his elemental split which splits him into 3 alternative variations of himself and spam AOE"

I voted for boboiboy initially because of this "
I'll vote for Boboiboy for now, he dodges with speed amp, knows how dangerous Emilia is with the Information Analysis and will eventually use power nullification when he starts getting tired."

Then we discussed Emilia's trump card and that she wont use it in character but if puck sees Emilia get hurt Puck uses absolute zero then he wins it just depends if he'll use it early on If he does use it early on then Emilia would win
Sage: "If she uses that early on. Boboiboy would lose but if she doesn't use that straight away. Boboiboy could very well win this fight mid difficulty."

Skipping a little sage said this "
Also. Ochobot would just tell Boboiboy to deal with the furry looking thing first if he realises that Puck is far more powerful and deadly then Emilia is"

Then we went to the duplication argument and if Boboiboy would get frozen because according to OneBleachHurricane he is also tangible while being energy

"
They're not the intangible energy though, they're solid therefore they can be frozen over.
They only became energy when they were disappearing after getting drained"

Then we talked about what they do in character if boiboyboy goes in hand to hand combat he gets oneshot because emilia's magic is stronger then his durbility.

skipping a little ending it with OneBleachHurricane
"
So it depends on Boboiboy.

If Boboiboy uses Triple Split while using 1st Tier Transformations (8-C) he can get One-Shot.

While using Triple Split with 2nd Tier Transformations (Low 7-B) he can One-Shot.

In character what does Boboiboy lead with?

Attack-Split-Transform-Attack

Split-Attack-Transform-Attack

Transform-Attack-Split-Attack

Transform-Split-Attack"

BTW the only time it doesn't seem to end in a Oneshot is when Boiboiboy amps to low 7-B and fights Puck transformed which said would end in mid difficulty.

This is a quote for Onebleachhurricane
"Emilia would be able to One-Shot 8-C while Boboiboy is able to One-Shot Emilia when he's Low 7-B"

BTW the only time it doesn't seem to end in a Oneshot is when Boiboiboy amps to low 7-B and fights Puck transformed which said would end in mid difficulty.

This is a quote for Onebleachhurricane
"Emilia would be able to One-Shot 8-C while Boboiboy is able to One-Shot Emilia when he's Low 7-B"
But since both can potentially one-shot each other or have chances to one-shot each other I don't know if its a stomp

This is one of the most complicated matches I've ever seen.

But since both can potentially one-shot each other or have chances to one-shot each other I don't know if its a stomp

This is one of the most complicated matches I've ever seen.
I'll recorrect one thing. I said that Boboiboy would win against emilia and an untransformed puck mid difficulty. Things are vastly different when puck already transforms. Especially with the amount of Hax he has.

Didn't expect something like this is complicated as much as it is now.

I wonder if anyone else is still interested in this match.
Everyone else seems to be busy with other threads.

just saying is this considered a long thread because it started on January 15 and in my timezone its January 25

Its been 10 days and not a lot of progress

So what are the rules of this match?. While scrolling through the comments it seems the changed or are they the same as in the OP?.

So what are the rules of this match?. While scrolling through the comments it seems the changed or are they the same as in the OP?.
Emilia (Before regaining her powers) vs Boboiboy (Original series)

Speed equalised.

Both 100 meters apart.

Win via incap or death.

Battle takes place within roswaal's mansion.

Sorry for not responding quickly.

I honestly don't know who would win.

Emilia has range and Puck could One-Shot with Absolute Zero but doesn't use it right away. BoboiBoy can also One-Shot Emilia do to superior stats.

Do to my lake of knowledge on these two, I can't do an actual scenario/breakdown of the fight even with the comments above. It' seems like one of those who got lucky fights but that's just my opinion.

I'd probably vote Inconclusive until someone comments more about what the other side has that could net a more solid victory. I apologize for not helping much/if at all.

Sorry for not responding quickly.

I honestly don't know who would win.

Emilia has range and Puck could One-Shot with Absolute Zero but doesn't use it right away. BoboiBoy can also One-Shot Emilia do to superior stats.

Do to my lake of knowledge on these two, I can't do an actual scenario/breakdown of the fight even with the comments above. It' seems like one of those who got lucky fights but that's just my opinion.

I'd probably vote Inconclusive until someone comments more about what the other side has that could net a more solid victory. I apologize for not helping much/if at all.
Understandable.

Back