• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It depends, it's a who hits first scenario.

Emilia would be able to One-Shot 8-C while Boboiboy is able to One-Shot Emilia when he's Low 7-B
according to CelestialPegasus Emilia doesn't use her trump card absolute zero very often and puck only uses it when he sees Emilia hurt God900 said boboiboy could speed blitz both of them. I suggested he mostly dodges and the puck won't really going into fighting until Emilia gets wounded and when he sees the opportunity he possibly powernulls and one-shots Emilia before puck can do anything giving him the win.

according to CelestialPegasus Emilia doesn't use her trump card absolute zero very often and puck only uses it when he sees Emilia hurt God900 said boboiboy could speed blitz both of them. I suggested he mostly dodges and the puck won't really going into fighting until Emilia gets wounded and when he sees the opportunity he possibly powernulls and one-shots Emilia before puck can do anything giving him the win.
What I mean is this: Large Building level (Damaged Petelgeuse and is physically comparable to Frederica), City Block level with ice magic.

Emilia is physically High 8-C meaning she could One-Shot 8-C Boboiboy if he goes H2H.

Emilia could also use Ice projectiles which are 8-B which can also One-Shot 8-C Boboiboy

What I mean is this: Large Building level (Damaged Petelgeuse and is physically comparable to Frederica), City Block level with ice magic.

Emilia is physically High 8-C meaning she could One-Shot 8-C Boboiboy if he goes H2H.

Emilia could also use Ice projectiles which are 8-B which can also One-Shot 8-C Boboiboy
Boboiboy would most likely do triple split.

I read through the messages again, it seems he can get through that attack potency gap by transforming into his secondary key. also, I thought he would dodge and avoid combat because of information analysis and then Sage said Ochobot would tell him that puck was a threat so I think he would avoid hand to hand unless that's in character. I don't know if he will go hand to hand since Emilia isn't fighting him with hand to hand she's just throwing ice spikes at him.

Splits into earth, lightning and wind or thunderstorm, cyclone and quake or earth, fire and water or etc etc

I read through the messages again, it seems he can get through that attack potency gap by transforming into his secondary key. also, I thought he would dodge and avoid combat because of information analysis and then Sage said Ochobot would tell him that puck was a threat so I think he would avoid hand to hand unless that's in character. I don't know if he will go hand to hand since Emilia isn't fighting him with hand to hand she's just throwing ice spikes at him.
Boboiboy would most likely turn into thunderstorm in this case and close the gap.

Does triple split make Boboiboy Low 7-B or just a bunch of 8-Cs?

And what are his 2nd Tier Transformations?
Tier 2 transformations that existed in the original series before the movie was thunderstorm, cyclone and quake or Halilintar, Taufan dan Gempa.

The split could make triple low 7Bs or triple 8C but never had there been a mix of the 2nd tier and first tier elements in an Elemental split.

So it depends on Boboiboy.

If Boboiboy uses Triple Split while using 1st Tier Transformations (8-C) he can get One-Shot.

While using Triple Split with 2nd Tier Transformations (Low 7-B) he can One-Shot.

In character what does Boboiboy lead with?

Attack-Split-Transform-Attack

Split-Attack-Transform-Attack

Transform-Attack-Split-Attack

Transform-Split-Attack

So it depends on Boboiboy.

If Boboiboy uses Triple Split while using 1st Tier Transformations (8-C) he can get One-Shot.

While using Triple Split with 2nd Tier Transformations (Low 7-B) he can One-Shot.

In character what does Boboiboy lead with?

Attack-Split-Transform-Attack

Split-Attack-Transform-Attack

Transform-Attack-Split-Attack

Transform-Split-Attack
@OneBleachHurricane
Either

Transform(second tier)-attack-split-attack

Or

Split(second tier)-attack

He rarely goes for the 1st tier elements when he obtained the 2nd tier.

Last edited:
boy33z49y2r41.png

Whut?​

But why wouldn't he if he knows emilia might die in this situation?
He doesn't fully know that Emilia is going to die unless you gave him prep time and knowledge on BoBoiboy. It seems boboiboy could speed blitz before puck gets the chance to do anything.

Also Sage, I dont mean to be hurtful but it seems most have lost interest in this match, You might have to give up on this thread. This thread's been going on for a while.

Back