• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
^^^ do we treat this like a summons battle you beat the trainer you win the match even if the summons kill you afterward's
You forgot that even with speed equalized, Boiboiboy can amp himself with Boiboiboy Solar and Blitz them.

Let me recorrect @God900

In the original series, Boboiboy didn't possess the leaf or light element. That was only in his 1st movie. Where he showcased it but it was automatically in it's secondary tier.

Also Boboiboy isn't always massively hypersonic+. That only occurs in his elemental forms. So it's an amp when he transforms to either element.

And one more thing, since Boboiboy light nor solar are in this match. Boboiboy won't be able to have his SOL speed nor his light elemental intangibility.

Let me recorrect @God900

In the original series, Boboiboy didn't possess the leaf or light element. That was only in his 1st movie. Where he showcased it but it was automatically in it's secondary tier.

Also Boboiboy isn't always massively hypersonic+. That only occurs in his elemental forms. So it's an amp when he transforms to either element.

And one more thing, since Boboiboy light nor solar are in this match. Boboiboy won't be able to have his SOL speed nor his light elemental intangibility.
So any change of decisions.?

Emilia gets hurt Puck one-shots. If Emilia dies, Puck absolute zero's gg.
Also. Ochobot would just tell Boboiboy to deal with the furry looking thing first if he realises that Puck is far more powerful and deadly then Emilia is.

Let me recorrect @God900

Lol, Boiboiboy's amps are only from his 7-A key?.

Also, canon or not, Boi still posseses Boiboiboy light and his solar anyway.

Lol, Boiboiboy's amps are only from his 7-A key?.

Also, canon or not, Boi still posseses Boiboiboy light and his solar anyway.
His amps are his secondary tier elements which amped him from 8C to low 7B which amped his speed to an extremely high degree.

Yeah but he doesn't have SoL in his original series key.

Did not know you'd still win even if the summon kills you lol.

I guess I'll vote Boboi then, since he seems to have more wincons here.

You are trying to pit Emilia against someone who's technically 8-C, but immediately goes to Low 7-B, so you need to have Puck fight, so it's really Puck vs BoBoiBoy, but with the condition that Puck loses if Emilia dies.

You are trying to pit Emilia against someone who's technically 8-C, but immediately goes to Low 7-B, so you need to have Puck fight, so it's really Puck vs BoBoiBoy, but with the condition that Puck loses if Emilia dies.
Pretty sure the match is valid as long as emilia has a certain wincon which wouldn't make this match a total stomp.

Last edited:
From what I've seen he has elemental intangibility which should be able to be frozen by absolute zero since that freezes on the atomic level.

Yes but would this solid energy be affected by absolute zero like....you can't just freeze energy up.
We might have to make a Questions and Answers thread I don't know if the Absolute Zero page takes this into account. In real life, theoretical absolute zero doesn't seem to freeze energy but in fiction, it possibly could.

Back