• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eli Jang (PTJ Verse) vs Yor Briar (Spy x Family) 0/2/0

On a real note though contact me anytime you wanna discuss Lookism.
My current tier list (out of order)

???: Tom Lee, Elite, James Lee (Prime), Taesoo Ma (Prime), Eugene
Z: Prime Vin Jin, Daniel's Mother
S+: Joongoo, Gun, Daniel (Unconscious), Diego Kang, Eli Jang (PtM), Samuel Seo (PtM), Seokdu Wang, ??? (Eugene's Bodyguard), Mandeok Bang
S Interim: Jake Kim, Sinu Han
S: Ahn Hudson, Vasco, Zack, Xiaolung, Magami Kenta, Ryuhei Kuroda, Sato Kazuma

This is a small version of my tier list, I don't have the time to get EVERY character. Just the ones I remembered.

Last edited:
Yeah Logan's pretty great

Were you there for Jake's return? He's pretty much the new and better protag to many people's eyes.
ONG Bro I was literally thinking they should change the summary because he's basically the new protagonist. Not only did he have an S Tier Redemption (where they revealed his cause) he also still gained amazing development after that moment.

ONG Bro I was literally thinking they should change the summary because he's basically the new protagonist. Not only did he have an S Tier Redemption (where they revealed his cause) he also still gained amazing development after that moment.
Yeah if Lookism first half Is Daniel and Co's story, this is now Jake's lol. Him, Samuel, and Warren are favorites of mine. I gotta reat for the night but we should talk more on the lookism discussion page

Yeah if Lookism first half Is Daniel and Co's story, this is now Jake's lol. Him, Samuel, and Warren are favorites of mine. I gotta reat for the night but we should talk more on the lookism discussion page
Vin Jin will always be badass to me. I love what they are doing with Johan though. He's slowly getting back to the story. I mean he did keep up with 3rd Affiliates Unconscious Daniel even with eye problems so he clearly has that dog in him (cmon I had to say it).
Can you send the link to the page?

Vin Jin will always be badass to me. I love what they are doing with Johan though. He's slowly getting back to the story. I mean he did keep up with 3rd Affiliates Unconscious Daniel even with eye problems so he clearly has that dog in him (cmon I had to say it).
Can you send the link to the page?
Here ya go

Had a bad case of a headache last night so couldn't send it. Also same. I was always curious on his backstory and he's basically on the same tier as Logan for me until Logan left. (lmao)

Back