• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eli Jang (PTJ Verse) vs Yor Briar (Spy x Family) 0/2/0

F is for family that we always love
F is for we are going to **** you up if you touch our family

342026e074a32662252e70e3be5e6615d2ad9a35.jpg

cf67ce9f88c1e8178b65e06c4f132f5e.jpg

The beast of Tom Lee and Gun Park

Dorkiest and most dangerous assassin milf
  • Naturally their 9-B keys. Yor uses her only key, while Eli uses his Hostel Key (second key)
  • AP Comparison - Yor is casually 5.8 MB while Eli uses this scaling (Hudson breaks table with non dominant hand < Daniel Park < Hudson oneshots with dominant hand < Eli Jang (Can take a few hits)) from 2.16 MB
  • Speed equalized
  • Let's have them fight on daylight in front of a hardware store with various weapons around.
  • LS Comparison = Yor is Class 10, Eli either scales from a casual Class 5 feat done all day, or a Class 10 feat. (Discussing it rn with someone)
  • 5-10 meter distance
  • Stamina = About even
Yor finds herself performing one more mission, this time a favor from a man named Charles Choi. The task was simple. Protect a gang named Big Deal from being eradicated, but through this she's pitted against a man named Eli Jang. The leader of Hostel. For the sake of family, who would win?

################################################################################################################################################​

I was going to make Manager Kim fight her, Dilf vs Milf, but damnit Manager Kim is too strong. Not fair man. Would've been thematically perfect.

Okay i'll start, how good Eli skill is? Because Yor in skill-wise is really massive, and she fought so many variated targets with differents fighting style and so on, and has started the assassination job in such of young age iirc
Pain tolerance isn't a problem since Yor has pressure point and poison, and Eli need to deal with her IR as well which going to be difficult to do

Okay i'll start, how good Eli skill is? Because Yor in skill-wise is really massive, and she fought so many variated targets with differents fighting style and so on, and has started the assassination job in such of young age iirc
Pain tolerance isn't a problem since Yor has pressure point and poison, and Eli need to deal with her IR as well which going to be difficult to do
Eli's Fighting Style is unique to say the least. He's pretty unpredictable.

This will be my only response since I'll be a wee bit busy- (I say this but I'll probably respond again)-

But Eli Jang's pretty ruff and tuff. He's taught by the Fighting Genius Tom Lee, who existed at a time where many other fighting geniuses exist. Tom Lee is also a bit stronger than Manager Kim, a professional 'nameless' soldier who was involved in the War between North and South Korea, kidnapping the president of the South once and managing to bring him past the border, and assassinating another important leader too. Either way, the daddies of PTJverse are often considered as one man armies with how great they are. Especially Manager Kim who was pretty much taught everything as a kid born in North Korea. Pretty much a child soldier --> Elite soldier. Manager Kim himself can handle various criminals and skilled mercenaries, even an entire organized group designed to hunt him down though he did need help since they had a hostage he needed to save and they knew where he was. But overall, Eli Jang is just slightly below that level.

Johan Seong is close to Manager Kim's level too if not equal, and the guy's essentially a copy cat of any technique and can analyze you. Guy essentially almost copied a fighting style that took Kim's entire lifetime to master. Yet he was overwhelmed by Eli Jang in their brief fight. A copying and fighting genius like Johan who had 3 years of experience was outskilled by 1 month of training by Tom Lee

There's some other stuff too but I feel like that is the biggest one.

TLDR of above - Very skilled. Close to one man army level if not on that like all the other top tiers of the verse.

This is the second key so Yor doesn't have to worry about the Accelerated Development.

That's fine. I don't have doubts that Yor will try to poison and can succeed against Eli.

However Eli is more than willing to grab another person's weapon and use it against them and still has his own lethal moves like gouging your throat, going for the eyes, and well probably crotch kick.

Eli is also noted to be able to bypass Sanghui Han's defense, whom was able to instinctively defend too against two skilled fighters in an ambush. (C399) I think more likely than not Eli's attacks can get through.

Yeah but i feel that shouldn't be enough to make him equal, at least he can catch up with it
Usually that by itself isn't enough yeah.

But Eli comes off a Scaling Chain from Manager Kim and Johan. Frankly Manager Kim's series is really cool and I'd recommend it since it's not as long as Lookism either. Now I will sleep since it is midnight. Night night

Well at least i know the context on Eli skill, yeah looks like he can keep up with Yor albeit dhe still has the edge here
Also him entering Berserk state isn't a good idea because he will be much predictable and Yor studying on him will be easier to exploit

Well at least i know the context on Eli skill, yeah looks like he can keep up with Yor albeit dhe still has the edge here
Also him entering Berserk state isn't a good idea because he will be much predictable and Yor studying on him will be easier to exploit
Yeah, imo Manager Kim would've been the perfect to face her off but sadly he doesn't have a Wall level key.

Anyway Eli's berserk thing is actually what makes him more unpredictable than before lol. Johan was even overwhelmed to the point that he would've lost if not for a cruddy reason on why he did. (Eli's child's toy being almost destroyed)

Anyway Eli's berserk thing is actually what makes him more unpredictable than before lol. Johan was even overwhelmed to the point that he would've lost if not for a cruddy reason on why he did. (Eli's child's toy being almost destroyed)
Even so, he still need to deal with her IR so i don't think Eli in Berserk State would help here, as it would only annoy Yor and decided to finish off the battle quick

Even so, he still need to deal with her IR so i don't think Eli in Berserk State would help here, as it would only annoy Yor and decided to finish off the battle quick
Yeah I just reread some of her fights. That's one of the more dangerous abilities of Yor here damn.

Just to note, Beast Mode Eli might be the necessary bump to allow him to tag her though because it's a stat amp that was enough for him to go from being stomped by Johan to being able to contend and even overpower.

That said Yor still has the advantage of sharp weapons unless Eli disarms her (iffy on that). Does Yor spam poison a lot? Trying to find the statement of the kills an elephant thing but can't find it. I mean it sounds believable tho

I mean she always use the needles that has the poison on it so yeah, you can take that as a spam
The statement came from anime which we take as secondary canon and not contradicting anything

I mean she always use the needles that has the poison on it so yeah, you can take that as a spam
The statement came from anime which we take as secondary canon and not contradicting anything
Gotcha and yeah, in that case Yor getting a hit on Eli would definitely screw him over hard.

NGL my argument for Eli would probably have to depend on abilities not on his profile (say IR for dodging that hammer from the Suwon dude that him and Warren dodged in the recent chapter)

Nah but I think Eli's LS should be downgraded. He's Class 5 for scaling above Zack. Zack is stated to have a near perfect lower body while Eli is literally stated to be weak in his latest fight 🥱🥱🥱. So using the profiles he probably loses, not using the profiles he def loses. Yor kinda just crushes his head between her thighs which is kinda hot ngl.

Edit: Rephrased

Last edited:
Probably (ain't on the profile tho lmao, get nae nae'd)
Ngl IR is probably something almost every Lookism character has with how much "You got hit by a ambush""Psyke" event happens. My vote here tho would've been still Yor just cause of the poison. I can't do a big revision soon tho Rip

Anyway LS wise, I think we can definitely discuss that more (but will be busy this week). Are you up to date?

Ngl IR is probably something almost every Lookism character has with how much "You got hit by a ambush""Psyke" event happens. My vote here tho would've been still Yor just cause of the poison. I can't do a big revision soon tho Rip

Anyway LS wise, I think we can definitely discuss that more (but will be busy this week). Are you up to date?
Yeah I am. I just started like 2 weeks ago.

I genuinely think that Eli can actually take on Yor, but poison really ends this honestly. Forgot he had grappling and can trick others into thinking he's weaker or losing before turning the tables.

Also yes 0/6/0 one more to go for family

Back