• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
slime has no regular or basic variants

you have to pick a slime type (unless it's slime bunny, in this case it's a stomp)

Hard to say. A slime's abilities solely depend on what type it is. Of course if the start-of-game tiers and end-game tiers are correct, I don't think Eight's growth will be any different from Matt's. Eight should have this even when the slimes in Epic Battle Fantasy has far more hax in general than Dragon Quest slimes (With their basic blue forms only having Resistance to Sealing).

Flashlight237 said:
Hard to say. A slime's abilities solely depend on what type it is. Of course if the start-of-game tiers and end-game tiers are correct, I don't think Eight's growth will be any different from Matt's. Eight should have this even when the slimes in Epic Battle Fantasy has far more hax in general than Dragon Quest slimes (With their basic blue forms only having Resistance to Sealing).
Off-topic, I'm making a Slime (Dragon Quest) page with them having hax based on spin-offs and being recruitable in Dragon Quest V, though I'm still trying to think of their real feats.

Back