• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
I know this sounds like a stomp, but before you say "Perfect Susanoo gg" or "Madara FRA," listen to the restriction. Madara is not allowed to use any version of the Susanoo beyond the Humanoid version, and he can't use Tengai Shinsei or his 6-C/High 6-C Wood Release. Yes this is allowed because tier changing abilities can be restricted. This version of Tobirama also has Tandem Paper Bombs. They both have access to sealing tags that can work only after severe damage has been inflicted. So yeah. With that in mind, discuss amongst yourselves.
Madara Uchiha GIF - Madara Uchiha Tobirama - Discover & Share GIFs

The Ghost of the Uchiha:

The Pioneer of the Gods:

The God of Shinobi: 1

Last edited:
At the moment, no.

I'm not really knowledgeable on Tobirama to give any sort of thoughts, really.
Fair enough. I'd say:

Madara has the AP, durability, stamina, and range advantage

Tobirama has the speed, intelligence, versatility, and skill advantage

Personally, I'm leaning towards Tobirama but I can see an argument for either.

Madara should win this fight given the fact that he has a way to negate the Edo Tensei of Tobirama with the Rinnegan's Human Path while Tobirama has no way of bypassing Madara's. So things like Tandem Paper Bombs or Water Style would be completely useless against Madara given that fact.

Madara - Low Difficulty to No Difficulty.

Madara should win this fight given the fact that he has a way to negate the Edo Tensei of Tobirama with the Rinnegan's Human Path while Tobirama has no way of bypassing Madara's. So things like Tandem Paper Bombs or Water Style would be completely useless against Madara given that fact.

Madara - Low Difficulty to No Difficulty.
Shit I forgot about that, I added sealing tags for both of them.

But can he beat Madara tho

actually they’re both Naruto characters… huh

they both spam substitution jutsu and since they have infinite stamina as Reanimations

Substitution Jutsu FRA

Back