• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EDGY Pokémon vs An Alter Ego

What Can he do aganist her invincibility? Melt could just Erase the concepts of Sensiblity and Morality from his mind and completely drive him mad with Saraswati meltout, or use Melt virius and drain everything he has, pretty one sided match.

I don't think so due to her lack of hit detection and potentially other resistances from authority and such and she can just absorb him

Unless you have some sort of Law, or concept manipulation to re-apply "hit detection" back into Meltlilith, or some super strong Probability, or super strong fate hax. nothing will be able to "hit" her

Lenus010 said:
What Can he do aganist her invincibility? Melt could just Erase the concepts of Sensiblity and Morality from his mind and completely drive him mad with Saraswati meltout, or use Melt virius and drain everything he has, pretty one sided match.
NLF.

techincally her invincibility has way's of being countered. Just Darkai doesn't have the ability to do that

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
By the mechanics of it it isn't really nlf

Its not like you can just bypass it with ap or something you need high quality law hax to give her hit detection back to be able to hurt her

How is hit detection a canon thing? Sounds like the epitome of game mechanics. I'm certain I'm wrong so someone please correct me.

Also who's this Yuuki person?

there should be scans of it on her profile, but her "removal of hit detection" is actually part of the plot/storyline.

It's a canon thing

As in The Moon Cell literally removed the ability for physical attacks to actually hit her until BB added it back using her law manipulation

Isn't really game mechanics when it's literally never actually in game.

Ap advantage goes to darkrai, but this is a haxstomp in Melilith's favor. Unless Darkrai has something like Resistance Negation or something.

The real cal howard said:
How is hit detection a canon thing? Sounds like the epitome of game mechanics. I'm certain I'm wrong so someone please correct me.

It is literally like video game hit detection but it's also an in verse thing, she used lawhax on the mooncell to remove her hit detection in CCC. She is a computer program technically too so there is that

@dragon

Resistance Negation wouldn't help here

The real cal howard said:
Fate Extra largely takes place in a digital space, but is still real. The law hax still apply outside of it as well, because it is still founded on authority law hax

Back