• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morals and Pride are going to clash in the battlefield! (GRACE)

Vegeta VS Zero

Conditions and settings:​

ddnh311-8a889b11-606c-4d8f-9003-0363206580c2.png
latest.png

The edgy prince:

The blonde long-hair swordsman: 7

DMC Dante comes up and solos both:

Last edited:
Zero Hax and Skill Stomps.
that's exactly why I chose his Z era incarnation to fight here (that's even on the OP), since he isn't that haxed compared to the stuff he has on X era.

also does he commonly start by using the cyber elf stuff in-character? I need clarifications for that.

also does he commonly start by using the cyber elf stuff in-character? I need clarifications for that.
He doesn’t open with them but he does use them in character. If he considers Vegeta a threat he would likely use them.
Also what does Vegeta scale too AP wise?

also something weird I noticed in Zero's profile is that the cyber elves are not listed as a part of his standard equipment which is very sus compared to the notable attacks and techniques section down below.

I guess Zero in this era doesn't have access to a lot of his X Era hax, that is true
probably the only relevant ability he even has to gain edge here is RPL, some weapons and the cyber elf stuff (which for some reason are not listed under his SE).

Zero has an advantage in personality in battle, the title confuses me on how he's prideful and edgy. He's simply just a no-nonsense type of guy, and pretty much fights at his best with a relatively clear head pretty much the entirety of the series, it's definitely the X Era where he emotes a lot more.

Also, Zero has a lot more methods of attack and defense than Vegeta does even without Cyber Elves

First off, he has several chips that are helpful in battle, though for some reason not on the profile, Zero's Shadow Dash Chip allows him to go intangible during his dash, which is helpful since Vegeta is either going to use "Vegeta's Technique" TM or Punch really hard most of the time, can't think of any other important ones.

While Vegeta is basically restricted to limited punches and blasts, Zero has many different ways of offense and defense, the Shield Boomerang effectively blocks all "minor" projectiles, so standards small projectiles like the ones in "Vegeta's Technique" TM ain't getting past that, though I would assume something like the Big Bang Attack would work, Zero can simply... shoot with his own Buster for those charge up attacks. In close range, Vegeta may punch good, but against a plasma sword, spear, tonfas, boomerangs, guns. I don't care how good you are at punching, it ain't gonna do ANYTHING against a guy with a gun.

Vegeta's real advantage comes with flight, but he's also prideful, impatient and wants to basically go man on man. Zero sticks to gurellia tactics and operations as he suggested in Zero 2, or pretty much the entire saga as he fights the entirety of Neo Arcadia, who have a massive advantage against the Resistance the entire time. In an arena such as what you gave us, he'll likely stick indoors and take shots from those places. Considering Vegeta's personality, he'd get frustrated trying find the guy, and would just try to punch him as soon as he seems him, and an indoor battle is where Zero can use his wall jumping and kind of just, kinda mop the floor with Vegeta with his more varied arsenal of offense and defense

Last edited:
Zero has an advantage in personality in battle, the title confuses me on how he's prideful and edgy. He's simply just a no-nonsense type of guy, and pretty much fights at his best with a relatively clear head pretty much the entirety of the series, it's definitely the X Era where he emotes a lot more.

Also, Zero has a lot more methods of attack and defense than Vegeta does even without Cyber Elves

First off, he has several chips that are helpful in battle, though for some reason not on the profile, Zero's Shadow Dash Chip allows him to go intangible during his dash, which is helpful since Vegeta is either going to use "Vegeta's Technique" TM or Punch really hard most of the time, can't think of any other important ones.

While Vegeta is basically restricted to limited punches and blasts, Zero has many different ways of offense and defense, the Shield Boomerang effectively blocks all "minor" projectiles, so standards small projectiles like the ones in "Vegeta's Technique" TM ain't getting past that, though I would assume something like the Big Bang Attack would work, Zero can simply... shoot with his own Buster for those charge up attacks. In close range, Vegeta may punch good, but against a plasma sword, spear, tonfas, boomerangs, guns. I don't care how good you are at punching, it ain't gonna do ANYTHING against a guy with a gun.

Vegeta's real advantage comes with flight, but he's also prideful, impatient and wants to basically go man on man. Zero sticks to gurellia tactics and operations as he suggested in Zero 2, or pretty much the entire saga as he fights the entirety of Neo Arcadia, who have a massive advantage against the Resistance the entire time. In an arena such as what you gave us, he'll likely stick indoors and take shots those places. Considering Vegeta's personality, he'd get frustrated trying find the guy, and would just try to punch him as soon as he seems him, and an indoor battle is where Zero can use his wall jumping and kind of just, kinda mop the floor with Vegeta with his more varied arsenal of offense and defense
Zero FRA.

Vegeta is a self taught Saiyan if I recall, shaped by battle without any sort of formal martial arts, he relies on sheer power more than anything else. And on top of that his skill comes down to RADAHAHAHSHHSHDHHSHEJJSJJAAN dragon rushes for half of fights when there is no actual cool choreography until it does exist. Most of his combat experience up until this point is stomping the crap out of some poor aliens, people that are the big strong, and people that can regenerate.

Zero on the other hand is built to be superior to Mega Man in every way, using data that has been accumulated over at the least a decade on him and his 80+ different weapons, fighting against another 80+ robot masters each with their own gimmick and fighting style with considerably hard patterns to dodge, as Mega Man is famous for. On top of this, add Zero's OWN 60-80+ Mavericks with a similar case to the robot masters, and then another 24+ Mavericks in the Zero series, which have quite possibly the hardest experiences in the Mega Man Franchise, including HIMSELF, who is just more powerful than him in every single way with a similar skill level.

Vegeta is a self taught Saiyan if I recall, shaped by battle without any sort of formal martial arts, he relies on sheer power more than anything else. And on top of that his skill comes down to RADAHAHAHSHHSHDHHSHEJJSJJAAN dragon rushes for half of fights when there is no actual cool choreography until it does exist. Most of his combat experience up until this point is stomping the crap out of some poor aliens, people that are the big strong, and people that can regenerate.

Zero on the other hand is built to be superior to Mega Man in every way, using data that has been accumulated over at the least a decade on him and his 80+ different weapons, fighting against another 80+ robot masters each with their own gimmick and fighting style with considerably hard patterns to dodge, as Mega Man is famous for. On top of this, add Zero's OWN 60-80+ Mavericks with a similar case to the robot masters, and then another 24+ Mavericks in the Zero series, which have quite possibly the hardest experiences in the Mega Man Franchise, including HIMSELF, who is just more powerful than him in every single way with a similar skill level.
Bro the ignorance in your first paragraph is baffling. Vegeta has literally been stated a genius fighter by people like Goku who stated that vegeta surpassed him in everyway. Goku is the dude who was outskilling master martial artists as a 15 year old before properly training in martial arts, learning techniques that took someone like roshi years to learn on the spot. Goku is also the same dude who views martial arts masters who skill stomp martial arts masters as fodder and can outskill someone like korin in 3 days who can skill stomp roshi consistently for 3 years without being tagged once by him. this is the same dude who can see a martial arts move, and from only that, mimic and make up an entire martial art on the spot. Goku even trained with King kai who's training equates to thousands of years of training on earth. The man can identify strong people and exactly how strong they are just by watching them fighting heavily supressed.
that just dragon ball. Vegeta has literally matched and surpassed Goku in their fight after 7 years of training, prior to that training, Goku had matched cell who is basically a culmination of Goku , vegeta freeza and many other martial arts experts and he had all their knowledge, skill and technqiues and Goku matched him.
However you want this to translate into the match is not relevant, but saying that vegeta relies on brute strength or unskilled is stupid.

Bro the ignorance in your first paragraph is baffling. Vegeta has literally been stated a genius fighter by people like Goku who stated that vegeta surpassed him in everyway. Goku is the dude who was outskilling master martial artists as a 15 year old before properly training in martial arts, learning techniques that took someone like roshi years to learn on the spot. Goku is also the same dude who views martial arts masters who skill stomp martial arts masters as fodder and can outskill someone like korin in 3 days who can skill stomp roshi consistently for 3 years without being tagged once by him. this is the same dude who can see a martial arts move, and from only that, mimic and make up an entire martial art on the spot. Goku even trained with King kai who's training equates to thousands of years of training on earth. The man can identify strong people and exactly how strong they are just by watching them fighting heavily supressed.
that just dragon ball. Vegeta has literally matched and surpassed Goku in their fight after 7 years of training, prior to that training, Goku had matched cell who is basically a culmination of Goku , vegeta freeza and many other martial arts experts and he had all their knowledge, skill and technqiues and Goku matched him.
However you want this to translate into the match is not relevant, but saying that vegeta relies on brute strength or unskilled is stupid.
Well I just got roasted and I have absolutely no defense for it... maybe except for the whole thing where he is in a world where most guys are just power Stat blocks

Also, Zero scales off of an 1e47 Joule feat while Vegeta scales off of a Cell Saga e45 Joule feat (Baseline), of course it's Buu Saga which means Vegeta would be stronger than that, but I'm not sure by how much and if it's enough to clear a 100x times gap

Well I just got roasted and I have absolutely no defense for it

Also, Zero scales off of an 1e47 Joule feat while Vegeta scales off of a Cell Saga e45 Joule feat (Baseline), of course it's Buu Saga which means Vegeta would be stronger than that, but I'm not sure by how much and if it's enough to clear a 100x times gap
Vegeta is 2.106x10^47 joules in this key. he scales off a 1 kilofoe feat, not baseline. What is zero's exact AP value?

Oh then he should be 2x stronger than zero from X Era

But unfortunately I am too injured to argue from that essay of pure facts and logic

Im not really an expert on Mega Man Scaling so I'll leave that to the pros. Zero does have the Z Knuckle to boost his AP and probably has gotten a lot of upgrades during the Elf Wars I'm assuming. Charge Attacks also exists to close the gap which works with this version of Zero very well as he doesn't exactly take his foes head on like Vegeta does, being a Mega Man

Okay no sold means a AP stomp in our terms, so a 7 or 8x increase from that feat? Well in that case my above stuff should boost that further

This sir, is how I'm injured

I'll leave it to the other guys but even without Cyber Elves simple things like Ice, Fire, and Electricity Chips can give Zero an edge, freezing things in place, burning things, and likely contracting muscles respectively. Time Stop is obvious why it provides an advantage

Im not really an expert on Mega Man Scaling so I'll leave that to the pros. Zero does have the Z Knuckle to boost his AP and probably has gotten a lot of upgrades during the Elf Wars I'm assuming. Charge Attacks also exists to close the gap which works with this version of Zero very well as he doesn't exactly take his foes head on like Vegeta does, being a Mega Man

Okay no sold means a AP stomp in our terms, so a 7 or 8x increase from that feat? Well in that case my above stuff should boost that further

This sir, is how I'm injured

I'll leave it to the other guys but even without Cyber Elves simple things like Ice, Fire, and Electricity Chips can give Zero an edge, freezing things in place, burning things, and likely contracting muscles respectively. Time Stop is obvious why it provides an advantage
Nah that's just treated as an unquantifiable amp, not an AP value, and it's negated by Vegeta's AP advantage.
Oh satire ok.
I'm just gonna wait too for real argument other than "hax stomp skill stomp gg".

One more thing before I go to bed. Vegeta's gonna have to keep SSJ2 up the entire fight, considering my points above about Zero's battle style and environmental use compared to Vegeta's eagerness for head on battle, Vegeta will be on a stamina decline for sure while Zero is an infinite stamina robot that can fight on for a year at least if you say it isn't infinite. Vegeta will need to finish this quick, but he'd either have to go Majin Vegeta mode in character to nuke the entire place with Final Flash or just have to get in close to find Zero personally, negating his flight Advantage, combined with his personality

Omega was amped by the Mother Elf who turned a fodder enemy who Zero casually one shots into a boss that could harm and give Zero trouble. So the Mother Elf's amp is big and Zero upscales quite a bit from the feat. Zero also has multiple transformations and cyber elves that boost his AP even further.

Even if you argue Vegeta is smarter, Zero has experience dealing with most of Vegeta’s abilities and he should know got to counter them. Energy blast are nothing new(he can reflect them with shields boomerang) And there a a ton of flying Mavericks so that doesn’t help much either. Vegeta’s best bet would be to brawl Zero down up close but even then Zero has multiple abilities that would make that a bad idea for Vegeta.

He has the elemental chips that he imbues his weapons with and each element is dangerous to Vegeta. Electricity could stun Vegeta for a few seconds allowing Zero to wail on him. The fire chip is dangerous since it’s heat is massively above the Sun’s temperatures so Zero could burn Vegeta to a crisp. Finally there’s the ice chip which reaches absolute zero temperatures. That means that if he gets hit once by one of Zero’s ice moves he’s screwed.

Zero also has the Cyber Elfs which give him an advantage. He has elfs that can amp all of his stats, paralyze Vegeta, turn Vegeta into a fodder Metool, cut Vegeta’s maximum energy in half, heal himself, and make himself intangible, The fight is also going to be a 2 on one considering the fact that Croire(One of Zero’s cyber elf’s) will be helping Zero by launching elemental projectiles(which we already established are dangerous to Vegeta) and dropping healing items for Zero throughout the whole battle. Vegeta won’t be able to do anything about the Cyber elf’s because they’re invisible and incorporeal.

I’m voting Zero for Smashtwig’s reasons and the reasons that I gave.

Last edited:
Omega was amped by the Mother Elf who turned a fodder enemy who Zero casually one shots into a boss that could harm and give Zero trouble. So the Mother Elf's amp is big and Zero upscales quite a bit from the feat. Zero also has multiple transformations and cyber elves that boost his AP even further.

Even if you argue Vegeta is smarter, Zero has experience dealing with most of Vegeta’s abilities and he should know got to counter them. Energy blast are nothing new(he can reflect them with shields boomerang) And there a a ton of flying Mavericks so that doesn’t help much either. Vegeta’s best bet would be to brawl Zero down up close but even then Zero has multiple abilities that would make that a bad idea for Vegeta.

He has the elemental chips that he imbues his weapons with and each element is dangerous to Vegeta. Electricity could stun Vegeta for a few seconds allowing Zero to wail on him. The fire chip is dangerous since it’s heat is massively above the Sun’s temperatures so Zero could burn Vegeta to a crisp. Finally there’s the ice chip which reaches absolute zero temperatures. That means that if he gets hit once by one of Zero’s ice moves he’s screwed.

Zero also has the Cyber Elfs which give him an advantage. He has elfs that can amp all of his stats, paralyze Vegeta, turn Vegeta into a fodder Metool, cut Vegeta’s maximum energy in half, heal himself, and make himself intangible, The fight is also going to be a 2 on one considering the fact that Croire(One of Zero’s cyber elf’s) will be helping Zero by launching elemental projectiles(which we already established are dangerous to Vegeta) and dropping healing items for Zero throughout the whole battle. Vegeta won’t be able to do anything about the Cyber elf’s because they’re invisible and incorporeal.

I’m voting Zero for Smashtwig’s reasons and the reasons that I gave.
Most of the stuff you said isn't on the profile. We are using the second key aren't we? But if that's all true, then it's pretty clear win for zero.

Most of the stuff you said isn't on the profile. We are using the second key aren't we? But if that's all true, then it's pretty clear win for zero.
Honestly yeah I agree that we should probably fix that, but if you'd like I can probably find clips of this stuff just to prove it, maybe do a quick reworking of the page later like I do for the other INTi characters (GVerse and Jason)

One of Mega Man Zero's main thing is the elemental chip thing, so it's really easy to find it

Last edited:
Vegeta's stamina is busted, and SSJ2 doesn't drain much ki.
I know it is, but I don't see him fighting for an entire year considering his state fighting Kid Buu, Goku (Saiyan Saga), and the Tournament of Power where he should have higher stamina

Also Vegeta apparently just doesn't have lifting strength for some reason. It's Dragon Ball how. Class Z AND the Z Knuckle would let Zero able to just pin and prevent him from getting into the air if he chooses to go up close and decides it's a bad idea

Just from his weapons alone, up close Zero is jacked with mobility. Wall jumping allows him to vertically and horizontally move around and more importantly dodge Vegeta's relatively linear attacks by adjusting how much of a jump he puts into them, the chain rod helps him do spider man swinging, the recoil rod let's him bounce into the air at absurd heights likely into buildings to lead Vegeta on, the Z Knuckle to grab... ledges... okay that one isn't as cool. All of these make up for a style that is just really slippery for Vegeta to keep up with, as Zero basically "waits for a turn" in an opponent’s attacks. And by waits for a "turn" I mean when Vegeta does an attack because I'm not talking about when they suddenly stop in place and let you hurt them, the difficulty in Mega Man Bosses, especially Mega Man Zero ones aren't just about figuring out how to dodge attacks but being able to weave in your own for each one, otherwise you'd get demolished unless you're a Speedrunner. Zero would likely fight this way, meaning Vegeta's head on approach is a bad match up

Last edited:
Lmao yeah Majin Vegeta would definitely stand a better chance since he can actually blow this city up without the need of morals getting in the way

About time someone uses Z-Era Zero. God, he's more fun to debate than his X-Era self ngl.

Also, before dropping my input: I just wanna say Zero would mesh very well with Dragon Ball's fighting choreography: mans can teleport, he can fight H2H and is even really good at it (****** knows the Shoryuken & Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku, and could throw hands with robots who are comparable to Magma Dragoon who's literally Robo-Akuma), he has forms, etc. This would be a treat to watch as an animated sprite fight.

Anywho, uh... can't give much input due to time, so I'll just jump on the Zero FRA wagon for the time being.

Back