• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edgy Assassin Boi vs Crying Hero Boi

Deku should be able to hurt him pretty hard but Regeneration (Low-Mid, regenerated his heart after it was crushed.), Soul Destruction (with Oblivion Hand) makes me want to vote for Zakari. He should have At least 30 Gigajoules since he upscales that one tank at least for his High 8-C key (from what im guessing).

Deku should be able to hurt him pretty hard but Regeneration (Low-Mid, regenerated his heart after it was crushed.), Soul Destruction (with Oblivion Hand) makes me want to vote for Zakari. He should have At least 30 Gigajoules since he upscales that one tank at least for his High 8-C key (from what im guessing).
Regen and Soul Destruction is For his Reaper Form

I still think Zakari would win due to pain tolerance so he should outlast Deku then slash him up.

What stops Deku from splattering with higher percentages? He also becomes faster.

Izuku this far in the series isn't stupid and has a lot more abilities, not just strengthening.

He can use the black whip for range, air pressure/float to fly and gain distance, and he also had analytical prediction.

If he uses even a little bit of his power he one shots.

Izuku this far in the series isn't stupid and has a lot more abilities, not just strengthening.

He can use the black whip for range, air pressure/float to fly and gain distance, and he also had analytical prediction.

If he uses even a little bit of his power he one shots.
Never said Izuku was stupid. He’s obviously far from that. Zakari has more ranged options, but none are as powerful as Izuku’s. Zakari’s precog and Izuku’s precog counter each other. But what about Zakari’s fear hax?

Okay but how does that help even still? Deku has overcome fear many times.

Also, his durability increases with his AP so he won't be able to harm him after like 30%

Speed as well

Okay but how does that help even still? Deku has overcome fear many times.

Also, his durability increases with his AP so he won't be able to harm him after like 30%

Speed as well
30% is MCB. Not including that. Also Shigaraki was able to cause Izuku and Bakugo to become paralyzed in fear, as well as hundreds of people. I know that VSBW does have that on his profile (I think), but Zakari could still affect Izuku all the same, at the very least long enough to get into a hiding spot somewhere where they are hiding. I didn’t put a location there because I forgot, but let’s just say they’re 50 meters apart and in a city.

Izuku is stronger, faster, and more durable, while Zakari is smarter (Genius intelligence), more skilled, and more experienced.

Btw I think you forgot about the other match I made with your character

It's blaze vs michael

Back