• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Power Nulled also. No. 4 also has 2-A Power Null that will also null her Desperado powers, so she stands no chance either.

Also Rimuru, when the Ultimate Skill CRT comes, will also resist Fate, so she won't be able to beat him either

Acausality doesn't give you resistance to powernull, and even if it did, while he wouldn't null the Acausality he can null everything else.

Acausality doesn't give you resistance to powernull, and even if it did, while he wouldn't null the Acausality he can null everything else.
I've explained it several times that the whole "oh he's too scary" and "oh the fate stuff" is purely just acausality being too strong in rakudai. It's all "you exist beyond fate and therefore people feel their own fate of death when looking at you". It's not an ability any more than acausality is.

I mean has he ever nulled anything even close? You do know we don't say "lol powernull can null everything". Especially for traits of existence such as acausality.

Yes, he can null innate things such as Acausality and things as abstract as Fate Manipulation, theirs a reason the Ducks no. 3 when no. 4 has 2-A Power Nullification on anything supernatural.

Not really sure something like Acausality can really be nulled since its less a power or ability and more like a state of being.

Eh, while Nullfying states of being is certainty rare it's not something unheard of.

Ehh, that isn’t shown here, so unless evidence is shown Will can’t do that.
Even then that is kind of a seperate thing.

Instead of arguing "nulling Acausality", what you should be arguing is whether it can null the additional abilities that come from being Acausal in Rakudai.

Meh, I only have second-hand knowledge. I know this character has Tier 2 Nullification, but that details of it are unknown to me and the primary knowledge of the verse hasn't been around for some time.

However, I'd just like to point out that Edel and the entire Verse doesn't have any way to win against the 5th place spot, Rimuru and his High-Godly, and this is before the Ultimate Skill revision that will give him resistances to everything Edel can do.

Willim's shadow magic should be able to nullify stuff like the three titans' conceptual manipulation iirc

Don't quote me

If they really do come from being Acasual then he would still need to null the Acausality to effect the other abilities.

If they really do come from being Acasual then he would still need to null the Acausality to effect the other abilities.
No he wouldn't. You don't have to nullify the cause if you can just nullify the effect which is an option. Looking at her profile I'm pretty sure everything but her acausality is nullifiyable.

I guess but since a lot of Rakudai comes from Earl’s argumentation, I can see why he interpreted it that way.

Even if Edel could win here, she can't, it seems the 5th and 4th are even more impossible for Edel, so she should not have a spot even if she could win here, since it would be a good counter, and not actually being stronger.

Earl be like:

wait-hold-up-was-that-a-challenge.jpg

Knack literally wins low diff against Culexus, should i say the 5th up to the 2nd spot are counters of Knack "because they have more hax and resistances than he can deal with"? Idk, if she incons with the 5th and 4th and wins against the 3rd (i really want to see Edel vs Digimon) then it is fair, if she is stomped by the 5th or 4th, she is just a counter to William.

The fight with the Digimon 6-C will have to wait for the OS Generics revisions. Also, Fallen Angel Digimon will possibly be getting Type 4 as well.

@Firephoenixearl

So let me ask, the fact that they are beyond fate causes people to see that they will die if they fight a Desparado? So in this case it is Fear Hax in the form of Fate hax right? So do we assume that this would auto beat the opponent or does it depend on how the character would react to thinking they may die if they fight?

Last edited:
So let me ask, the fact that they are beyond fate causes people to see that they will die if they fight a Desparado?
Pretty much, in verse at points they outright call it "your fate shows you your death to prevent you from fighting a desperado". So that's the level of "not an ability in the literal sense" we're talking about.

So in this case it is Fear Hax in the form of Fate hax right?
Fear hax is not true fear hax, yes (it's not mind hax). So technically you can get over it without resistance as long as you have the right mindset (which needless to say is extremely specific and hard to find but it's out there).

So do we assume that this would auto beat the opponent or?
Depends on what you define as "auto beat". It actually does nothing to you as long as you don't challenge a desperado. Example if you just get the whole "shows your death". You can just chill in a corner scared to death, but nothing will happen. It's if you decide to look past this fear (which as i said you can do with an extremely specific mindset), that's when the materialization actually happens and you actually die the same way you saw your death happen. Here is a scene of Orleus killing some vermillion soldiers in the same way:

Stella tried desperately to resist the threads that dug hard into her neck. But the enemy entangled her whole body, and she could not reach her neck with her hands.
- Stella! Wait, we'll help you now! - shouted the troops of Vermilion and the knight-magicians of the League .
They ran straight to her in unison.
But,
  • Too loud.
  • GRARGHXXXXXX !!!!
All the help, desperately running to help, fell to the ground. All their bodies were finely chopped to pieces.
To those who saw this terrible sight, it might seem that Or-Goul cut them with steel threads ... but this is not true.
He used the gravitational pull of the Desperate fate . Just like Edelweiss at the top of Edelberg.
After the " Play of the Dead " ability was activated , Or-Goul's strength changed. He has become much stronger than Stella.
Not one simple person could defeat the Desperate . By challenging him, they automatically signed up for their death.

If you are unable to take the next step and overcome your destiny, then it is better to remain standing still.

Back