• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: GENEALOGY OF JUSTICE ~ THE LAST DAYS OF ADRESTIAN EMPIRE

Well, looks like it's time for the old generation of Kamen Riders shine in this site, after we witnessed the bright star and annihilation that the new gen Riders has wrecked in this site (which is funny because we didn't optimized everyone there like Fourze, Drive, Ex-Aid, and Build for example)

Right off-the bat i'm going to make an 2 vs 1 matches by using Hongo (Ichigo) and Ichimonji (Nigo), of course this need a research for the opponents first so we didn't have an AP problem
This time, i'll use the flame emperor from FE:TH, the tyrannical ruler against the twin heroes that seek the justice, what would go down on this fight? Lef's find out!

Summary would be added later

• Post-Timeskip Edelgard, New 1 (Hongo), and New 2 (Ichimonji) are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Low 6-B Rider Power are restricted
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Adrestian Empire
  • images
  • Starting Range: 5 - 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Tyrannical Flame Emperor: 0
  • Double Rider No. 1 and No. 2: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Edelgard.von.Hr%C3%A6svelgr.600.3746490.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.600.1159796.jpg

Last edited:
Well, due to the recent revision....the double riders have dura neg on their punches and kicks. This seems bad for Edelgard.

Is it also avaible in their human form?
I might going to change Edelgard to her hegemoni form but i feel it wouldn't change much

Back