• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: GENEALOGY OF JUSTICE ~ THE LAST DAYS OF ADRESTIAN EMPIRE

Well, looks like it's time for the old generation of Kamen Riders shine in this site, after we witnessed the bright star and annihilation that the new gen Riders has wrecked in this site (which is funny because we didn't optimized everyone there like Fourze, Drive, Ex-Aid, and Build for example)

Right off-the bat i'm going to make an 2 vs 1 matches by using Hongo (Ichigo) and Ichimonji (Nigo), of course this need a research for the opponents first so we didn't have an AP problem
This time, i'll use the flame emperor from FE:TH, the tyrannical ruler against the twin heroes that seek the justice, what would go down on this fight? Lef's find out!

Summary would be added later

• Post-Timeskip Edelgard, New 1 (Hongo), and New 2 (Ichimonji) are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Low 6-B Rider Power are restricted
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Adrestian Empire
  • images
  • Starting Range: 5 - 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Tyrannical Flame Emperor: 0
  • Double Rider No. 1 and No. 2: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Edelgard.von.Hr%C3%A6svelgr.600.3746490.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.600.1159796.jpg

Last edited:
Idk much about the two Kamen Rider characters, but... They can easily lift strength bully her, essentially if they use grabs or the like, since Edelgard is mostly a melee fighter, to my knowledge... Like what stops one of the fighters getting Edelgard in a full-nelson and having the other wail on her until she is knocked out/killed?

She has Luna Lambda which can be fatal for the two, no? Also she's pretty skillful so she can hold her own against them despite the LS advantage

True, true. But two-on-one is still a massive thing to consider. She can't defend against the duo's attacks forever, and telepathy is on their side so they can coordinate attacks together or smth.

Both Riders scale to 539 Gigatons and idk how much Edelgard scales to

In character, the Riders tend to do combo attacks like both of them punch the enemy at the same time, or throw them into the air where they can use their Rider Kick combined which amps their power by 5x but apparently the wiki doesnt include that oof

So the Riders have a 1.3x AP advantage.
What can Edelgard do against them?
The answer is simple young human, She lose so badly that i can't compare it to how your mum lose to me.
I'm just joking, dont be mad okay!
But seriously, the riders have a very high advantage here.

Edelgard has Accelerated Development, which can let her catch up to them as the battle goes on. And considering she had the skill to go toe to toe with Byleth, a 1.3x gap won't be enough to stop her from catching up. Her Acrobatics can let her manuver around the two without being likely to be caught in a combo attack. Not to mention her Dura Negation, Stat amp, Stat reduction, Damage Reduction, Damage Boost, and Limited Power Null all being viable means to weaken the two and strengthen herself.

Edelgard has Accelerated Development, which can let her catch up to them as the battle goes on. And considering she had the skill to go toe to toe with Byleth, a 1.3x gap won't be enough to stop her from catching up. Her Acrobatics can let her manuver around the two without being likely to be caught in a combo attack. Not to mention her Dura Negation, Stat amp, Stat reduction, Damage Reduction, Damage Boost, and Limited Power Null all being viable means to weaken the two and strengthen herself.
I'm glad that i'm calling you here, peoples seems igonring those factors you mentioned here

Tho for power null, from what i read it only work against magic so i could be wrong but if it's true then this abilities rendered useless due of Hongo/Ichimonji nature as cyborg

Mainly it's in reference to counter attacks, going by Crest of Flames. It will still be useful to keep the two from being able to effectively pay her back during the fight, at least.

Yeah thats fair, beside that stats amp + damage boost for her alongside stats reduction + damage reduction would made her equal to the two

Actually, before we get anywhere really far, why'd you put the two Kamen Rider's together against one person? Do they need each other to perform most of their attacks or smth?

Technically not, but sometime they can do perform an team attack like Rider Double Kick for example
This is basically for thematic reason, but with research and Edelgard can deal with them good from what i've discovered

Alright, I'm still confident Edelgard can pull the win unless something crazy is found on their profiles. Gonna wait for the debaters for Kamen Rider who will likely flock here.

Hmmm alright. I suppose me being summoned to this match is fitting given I went with Edelgard’s path the first time I played 3H

Power null won’t work since that’s magic based and I admittedly think the Double Riders have better acrobatics. Edelgard isn’t bad herself, but Ichigo and Nigo are more favourable in agility based on their many showings. There's pretty much nobody in 3H who comes close to their acrobatics (even during this era, Riders could leap to insane heights just in single bounds)

Accelerated Development should be helpful for Edelgard against the 1.3 AP advantage that the Double Riders have. That being said, Rider Power can increase the strength of Takeshi and Ichimonji as well. That's not even counting their own accelerated development

Edelgard's attacks that are fire-based and electricity-based really aren't going to be useful. In fact, both Riders could absorb the fire-based attacks

Now in regards to skill, that is also important to bring up. The Double Riders undoubtedly have a lot more experience than Edelgard does, but experience and skill can't always be compared the same way in each match so I'm gonna go in-depth on the Double Riders. Ichigo and Nigo were capable of defeating six opponents with the same powers and stats as themselves with strategy alone. This isn't even them at their most experienced. These two spent decades taking on evil organizations that not only had members who fought in wars themselves, but were further enhanced with superhuman strength + abilities along unique threats created by their groups. Ichigo and Nigo fought these kinds of opponents with little to no help. What I'm essentially getting at is that strategists such as Edelgard are not uncommon for them to encounter and they've even taken on those kinds of fighters individually

Edelgard isn't helpless though. In terms of her arsenal, she's got a versatility edge. Stuff like Nosferatu will be effective. I don't think that stat buffs and debuffs are really gonna play a role in either side's victory though since that'll just go back and forth. Nothing is going to stop the LS advantage. This would especially be troublesome if the Double Riders paralyzed her and then got up close. The Supernatural Willpower of Ichigo and Nigo would also help each other in persisting through Edelgard's more potent abilities here

I'm voting Ichigo and Nigo due to their abilities, resistances, skill, experience, and teamwork

The superior skill of the Double Riders, as well as their ability to absorb fire-based attacks will really give them another edge in addition to their numbers.

What, are they immune to Magic or something to that effect?

Speaking of jumping really high...

Edelgard's Seiros Sword can be used to great effect here to keep her healed up during the match. And the Kamen Rider's aren't the only one's who can inflict Paralysis.

In terms of Edelgard's skill (Now bear with me here as I'm not the best at ascertaining skill, nor am I the most knowledgeable on FE, admittedly), Edelgard is a Renowned Commander during the Post Timeskip, someone who is fighting a war against the majority of Fodlan. And she's holding her own, and even begins winning with Byleth's help... Speaking of which, during Multiple routes, she goes toe to toe with Byleth in combat, and although losing, put's up a good fight for Byleth. She was shown to have the sleight of hand to be capable of throwing a dagger into Dimitri from close range (Though this, isn't too impressive).

Ngl even though I'm backing Edelgard, I'm... Not too sure she win's this one. Now that a proper Rider fan has presented their feats and abilities, I'm thinking this is kinda a mismatch, even though it wouldn't technically be against any rules or a stomp as far as I know.

What, are they immune to Magic or something to that effect?
The power null from the magic doesn't apply to the powers the Riders have. Edelgard's power null is only effective on magic
Yeah, I mean a lot higher than that. Like, from the ground to well up into the sky
Edelgard's Seiros Sword can be used to great effect here to keep her healed up during the match. And the Kamen Rider's aren't the only one's who can inflict Paralysis.
They aren't the only ones, but when it's two against one, they have a greater chance of nailing it. The healing point is true
In terms of Edelgard's skill (Now bear with me here as I'm not the best at ascertaining skill, nor am I the most knowledgeable on FE, admittedly), Edelgard is a Renowned Commander during the Post Timeskip, someone who is fighting a war against the majority of Fodlan. And she's holding her own, and even begins winning with Byleth's help... Speaking of which, during Multiple routes, she goes toe to toe with Byleth in combat, and although losing, put's up a good fight for Byleth. She was shown to have the sleight of hand to be capable of throwing a dagger into Dimitri from close range (Though this, isn't too impressive).
I'm not denying the skill of Edelgard, 3H characters certainly have their skill feats made out for them and respectfully so. Its just that the Double Riders have fought people with similar if not greater experience/skill in terms of combat and strategy (including those who have fought in wars). Along with that, the Riders have dealt with a more unique variety of foes regarding their combat prowess and abilities. Not only are they fighting people like this on a daily basis, but have been doing so for a lot longer than Edelgard or Byleth have fought in general. Additionally, clashing up close isn't in Edelgard's favour. Ichigo and Nigo have fought several opponents using different types of melee weaponry, on top of the fact that they have an LS advantage against her

Hey yo, we have the actual japanese power rangers a.k.a the non-adaptation ones called Super Sentai, which is way superior and more bizzare
I've heard of them, but you saying they're not only superior but also more bizarre makes me want to check them out even more lol

Recent revision will put the duo Riders in Low 6-B via Rider Power, which i can restrict it
They gain dura negation tho Edelgard isn't the only one here

Anyway adding more context regarding the combat and strategy the opponents in Double Riders series and what wars they were in, the two of generals of said the evil organization are formerly the commander/officer of Nazi germany and Imperial Russian General
And the organization is tied with Nazi

Post-Timeskip Edelgard is quite skilled actually. While she isn't as skilled as them, she is capable of fighting Byleth, who is probably one of the most skilled characters in their universe.

Shez, who has been a mercenary basically their whole life, has mastered countless different techniques, picking up different techniques by moving from company to company. They are skilled enough to take on all Three Houses single-handedly in the early game with relative ease, which probably comprises of well over 100 students, and includes people as Dimitri and Felix. The former was able to suppress a rebellion in the Kingdom at 15 years old, which comprises of soldiers who have been taught to fight since they were children.

At the beginning of the game, a Base Byleth was able to completely dominate Shez. Byleth themselves has also been a mercenary for most of their life. They were taught by their father Jeralt, a former knight captain with 300 years of combat experience, and considered the strongest knight in the Knights of Seiros, who are the finest knights in the entire continent. Also, Byleth is stated to have surpassed Jeralt.

This is all prior to, or at the beginning of the game. Edelgard is capable of fighting Byleth years after all this takes place.

I think what separating this still is the fact that her abilities set are pretty vanilla.

And when they're fighting against armies, they are fighting on their lonesome while most of the time Edelgard have help from her subjects to ease it up.

Her feats are impressive but Ichigo and Nigo.

Also, if she got grab then she's hella bone.

I think what separating this still is the fact that her abilities set are pretty vanilla.

And when they're fighting against armies, they are fighting on their lonesome while most of the time Edelgard have help from her subjects to ease it up.

Her feats are impressive but Ichigo and Nigo.

Also, if she got grab then she's hella bone.
I... Admittedly only understood like, a third of this.

But regardless, even with using Three Hopes Skill feats, Edelgard by herself like this is woefully underprepared to deal with the things the Kamen Rider fans have brought up imo. I'd personally have given her a Partner or upgraded her to Hegemon, but regardless, I concede.

Back