• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eddy is Star Level, confirmed...

I ... don't actually know. Usually an administrator does it. I'm not entirely sure it's possible to do it yourself, but don't take my word for it.

Genericstickman said:
This seems like an outlier
It's a literal cartoon where nothing is ever remotely consistent, not a serious manga where power levels are a thing. How on Earth do you determine "outliers" in this case?

It's a literal cartoon where nothing is ever remotely consistent, not a serious manga where power levels are a thing. How on Earth do you determine "outliers" in this case?

Because it's above every other feat of strength in the entire show.

The sky is also a physical wall that can crack in another episode so Eddy being able to reach and grab the sun makes no sense. Eds are blatant reality warpers.

BigDawgs said:
The sky is also a physical wall that can crack in another episode so Eddy being able to reach and grab the sun makes no sense. Eds are blatant reality warpers.
Doesn't matter. It's way above all his other feats, therfore, it's an outlier that can't be used.

The Wright Way said:
BigDawgs said:
That's not how logic works.
It is here.
It's worth noting that this clip comes from an episode where try to discover "how things work" and basically start to abuse the physics of their cartoon reality and basically break reality, but yeah, it's nowhere consistent with the rest of the show.

Ed Edd n Eddy The Eds Break Reality Cartoon Network
Ed Edd n Eddy The Eds Break Reality Cartoon Network

WaCropfist said:
The episode is also revealed as a dream in the end.
Was it? I didn't actually watch all of it. Technically the entire series is a dream though, if I remember one episode ends with Eddy waking up in an old-folks home.

It wasn't really a dream or anything, it was just the show being weird for a bit.

The comics have some feats, but they're probably not canon. Ed was portrayed being comparable to the Powerpuff Girls iirc and the Eds took out a robot that gave Ben Tennyso trouble for what that's worth but yeah, probs not canon. I think the Alien crossover event thing had good feats as well.

IIRC the Eds were in Tier 2 a while back with Immeasurable speed because of that episode

Shit that reminds me, they have another Immeasurable speed feat in a later episode

Back