• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dropping DBZ Movie scaling for Toei Goku.

It's the entire kid buu vs goku fight, they causes bunch of stuff [including the statement about destroying it I think]

Huh what, 3B is multi-galaxies, he never have feat to back that up

I mean, you could pull up the statements of him being a threat to the entire universe. Besides, given the stuff we know about cosmology, it could still be 3B and whatnot, seeing as those 4 quadrants are expanded across endless space and whatnot, it wouldn't just be galaxy level or some stuff like that.

I mean, you could pull up the statements of him being a threat to the entire universe. Besides, given the stuff we know about cosmology, it could still be 3B and whatnot, seeing as those 4 quadrants are expanded across endless space and whatnot, it wouldn't just be galaxy level or some stuff like that.
That is your personal interpretation, freeza being the threa to the universe, saiyan being threat to the universe.......so should they have 3-B rating???

That is your personal interpretation, freeza being the threa to the universe, saiyan being threat to the universe.......so should they have 3-B rating???

There's a difference. Broly was considered to be an immediate threat, while the context for the others was just being incredibly strong that no one else could stand in their way. Those examples don't really have the same meaning at all.

There's a difference. Broly was considered to be an immediate threat, while the context for the others was just being incredibly strong that no one else could stand in their way. Those examples don't really have the same meaning at all.
That mean Manjin Buu should also be 3B then as he is multi-galaxies as he is also the threat to the universe then, even more of a threat than Broly, despite his feat say otherwise

That mean Manjin Buu should also be 3B then as he is multi-galaxies as he is also the threat to the universe then, even more of a threat than Broly, despite his feat say otherwise
Again, if your only defense is that it's been done before without observing the context of what I said, then you should just give up. My point with the whole universe thing was merely a supporting statement that could be used in conjunction with him destroying the entire quadrant. Kid Buu destroyed galaxies, but Broly destroyed the entire quadrant, which should be a much more impressive feat, anyway.

Again, if your only defense is that it's been done before without observing the context of what I said, then you should just give up. My point with the whole universe thing was merely a supporting statement that could be used in conjunction with him destroying the entire quadrant. Kid Buu destroyed galaxies, but Broly destroyed the entire quadrant, which should be a much more impressive feat, anyway.
Context can be interpreted in many way, solely using context is a bad argument

Context can be interpreted in many way, solely using context is a bad argument
I'm not doing that, tho. I'm literally saying that the context and even what's implied in the statements is completely different, so there's no point in using one of them to disprove Broly's feats.

Back