• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just a small question, are the feats performed by 100% Courage Mob in Mogami's dreamworld counted as valid ?
I'm not sure if there is calc of those feats ?
They should be used to maybe upgrade Mob, Mogami and Toichiro's profiles right ?

Nice but I wanted to know, do we have a calc of the concrete melting feat ?

When Mob slam Koyama at such speed he melt concrete and steel ?
It could be used to upgrade the speed of the top tier of the verse

We actually have a feat with Bigfoot from the Himalayas giving MHS from a Mob oneshot that ONE himself wrote. I don't know why it wasn't used.

By the way, remind me why the lightning was rejected?

We actually have a feat with Bigfoot from the Himalayas giving MHS from a Mob oneshot that ONE himself wrote. I don't know why it wasn't used.

By the way, remind me why the lightning was rejected?
Lightning was assumed to not be consciously reacted to by him since his barrier more easily was assumed to have passively already been up and formed, like in other cases during his fights when he gets serious.

Can you provide a link to the bolded? I can try to calculate it if it's not been already.

As for the OP, if the feats in there really are valid, at the end ???% completely wipes away and destroys the entire cityscape away to the horizon behind him with one blast by him. Which is absurdly powerful and would very much net higher results than his 100% stats reflect being it is just currently "higher than before". You would need a really high-quality rip of the video episode to get a good sense of the sheer scale, just using the buildings as measuring sticks.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's late now and I can only offer you a Russian translation of this oneshot.

If the link doesn't work, google "Mob Psycho 100" and chapter 25. ONE is the writer, so no problem. Moreover, based on the fact that Reigen and Mob did not even have time to move far from the building, 3 to 5 minutes passed.
And about the calculation of the destruction of the city in the mental world. I have already done this, but it was not accepted, as it was perceived as a "dream".
But the results are not bad and if you calculate the size of the city in a different way, then we can get even larger numbers.
In fact, we can multiply the results by a factor of 3-4, since a copy of the city is located both on the top and on the sides.
Also you can try to find the KE of the wreckage.

Unfortunately it's late now and I can only offer you a Russian translation of this oneshot.

If the link doesn't work, google "Mob Psycho 100" and chapter 25. ONE is the writer, so no problem. Moreover, based on the fact that Reigen and Mob did not even have time to move far from the building, 3 to 5 minutes passed.
And about the calculation of the destruction of the city in the mental world. I have already done this, but it was not accepted, as it was perceived as a "dream".
But the results are not bad and if you calculate the size of the city in a different way, then we can get even larger numbers.
In fact, we can multiply the results by a factor of 3-4, since a copy of the city is located both on the top and on the sides.
Also you can try to find the KE of the wreckage.

Did a quick calculation, I guess this would scale to things he chucks or self movement or something for scaling reactions from others throwing stuff? I found the English translation. Googling it, I'm not sure where ONE regarded it as canon in a statement or somesuch, these oneshots seem to be all written by other authors(he did make this?), but at least we have a number to work off now.

Last edited:
As much as I hate to admit it, 1 minute seems like too much of a high-ball, given that the characters have managed to leisurely leave the office, go down the stairs, and walk down the side of the house at a leisurely pace.

I think 3 minutes will be sufficient result. The result is scaled to about 78 Mach, and in basic form. Those who react to his base are scaled to High Hypersonic+. 100% and "???" should scale to At least Massiveli Hypersonic.

I'm glad you're enjoying doing this, but you should be more patient. Although it seems to me that your changes have already been reset, because I do not see them in the profile.
First you should put the calculation in a special thread, then invite at least 1-2 members of the calc group to the calculation, then write Ant to check it.
And after that, you should call at least 1 side of the verse here so that the calc will be accepted.

Well, how would you phrase it for scaling purposes, so it's condensed in a short sentence? He can fly comparable to the Yeti he moved around? Or...reactions since they used to scale from getting amped to above Toichiro who blitzed them prior?

I already know about how the process works on the site for calculations and understand how long things take to get accepted on here 🥱, thank you though.

Last edited:
Able to move objects at great speed and must react to it.
Gotcha.

Do you know where ONE commented on the fan chapters for their canon status?

It seems to be just republished fan comics that ONE didn't write after I did some digging, rather than actually incorporated into the story or treated / stated by ONE as an extension of the webcomic canon rather than just some cool fan works, so... I'm thinking this calc isn't even usable to scale to the main series and all? Is there a source for this like on their Twitter or an interview? Reddit quotes as citations are pretty terrible and this is the first time I'm hearing about this series being a thing.

Last edited:
ONE approved these chapters and they were eventually published.
Well, on the sites that I looked at, he is listed as a screenwriter, although this is probably false.

As much as I hate to admit it, 1 minute seems like too much of a high-ball, given that the characters have managed to leisurely leave the office, go down the stairs, and walk down the side of the house at a leisurely pace.

I think 3 minutes will be sufficient result. The result is scaled to about 78 Mach, and in basic form. Those who react to his base are scaled to High Hypersonic+. 100% and "???" should scale to At least Massiveli
If the Yeti feat is unusable then the concrete melting speed feat should be okay. Also for the dreamworld feats, we could Indeed take in account that they were actually several cities in the dreamworld

I think there's a statement in the tv guides that was released with the DVDs about the dream world scene being akin to being what could transpire in real life for them along with maybe some statements in the anime/manga raws, but that should be the first step before trying to recalculate for the feats being usable in the first place, otherwise its not worth the effort. Good find on getting the HQ rip.

I think there's a statement in the tv guides that was released with the DVDs about the dream world scene being akin to being what could transpire in real life for them along with maybe some statements in the anime/manga raws, but that should be the first step before trying to recalculate for the feats being usable in the first place, otherwise its not worth the effort. Good find on getting the HQ rip.
Mob said that everything that he could see in the dreamworld were made of spirits, the ones Mogami absorbed and hunted when he was still human, wouldn't that validate everything happening in the dreamworld as legit ? Also that TV guides statement would be sweet if we could find it

Mob said that everything that he could see in the dreamworld were made of spirits, the ones Mogami absorbed and hunted when he was still human, wouldn't that validate everything happening in the dreamworld as legit ? Also that TV guides statement would be sweet if we could find it
Here's a statement on Crunchyroll's site (the officially licensed streaming service for the episodes) description of the episode we can use to base it being equivalent to what Mob could do in real life/ the real world.

“Discord ~Choices~”
Mob gets trapped inside a parallel world created by Mogami Keiji. Minori ends up transferring to his class, and Mob becomes the target of bullying. He can't ask anyone for help, and his negative emotions start to build inside. The truth behind the tragedy that Mogami went through when he was alive comes to light. Meanwhile, Reigen and the others were waiting for Mob to regain consciousness back at the Asagiri mansion. Dimple attempts to save Mob by infiltrating Minori's body."

archive.org link: https://web.archive.org/web/2019021...b-psycho-100/episode-5-discord-choices-780924

There's probably more in the episode stated by Mogami in the official dub/sub for English. There looks to be a couple already I can see using the English subs.
At 2:21 Mogami states: "So what you are experiencing is a parallel world that could've easily come to pass had your circumstances been slightly different."
There are some statements by Mogami about the "real world" in context to how parallel the mindscape is.
At 2:17 before the above, he states: "The people here are accurate representations of actual people from the real world."
And then at 2:30 he states: "And I'll observe how you fare in this environment without your powers."
Going by that description, when he starts using his powers when he gets his memories back it should be exactly reflective of his powers used in real life since the rest of that world is just its own parallel representation of the environment with the physical buildings besides the evil spirits. Once he wipes out the cities we just see a representation of real life outer space within the mindscape behind him as ???%.

Would need to get this evaluated and validated with some more supporters of the series / admins and all if it was rejected before, but I personally think the reasoning is fine thus far.

Last edited:
Looking at the official T.V. guide scans here, there's two pages that talk about him being in that mindscape, but I can't find the full pages for it yet.
Probably has more info relating to it being a 1:1 to what his powers would do in the real world?

I understand the hesitation on using those feats than the real life feats he does though. Could wait till S3 anyway heh.

Maybe the evaporating point of steel + concrete and the speed needed to go through at least 5 layers of concrete ? I'm not really sure

I'm busy right now and can't figure it out. Use friction and kinetic energy.

If all KE is spent on friction, then KE = A.

Therefore (m*(V)^2)/2 = g * m * k * s

Where g is gravity, m is the mass of Mob and the claw member, K is the coefficient of friction, and S is the distance travelled.

The base formula is = g * m * k * s (see above the comment of Nik to see what does every letter correspond to)

Okay so the average gravity pressure on earth is about 9.80 m/s 2.
So we have : 9.80 * m * k * s

We know Mob weight 44.3 kg (so 97,6 lbs) + the weight of Koyama, this one is hard as we don't have any proper measure.
However when comparing him to Ritsu :

He seems to be at least on head taller possibly two.
Height of Ritsu : 159 cm (or roughly 5'2)

159 (cm) + average human head height 24 cm (9.4 inches) This is the low end, 1 head taller.

159 (cm) + average human head x1,5 height 36 cm (14 inches) This is the mid end, 1 head and a half taller.

159 (cm) + average human head x2 height 48 cm (18.9 inches) This is the high end, 2 heads taller.

I say we go for the mid end, so 159 cm (5'2 in feet) + 36 cm (14 inches) so around 195 cm (or 6'5 in feet)

The average ideal weight for a grown (25 to 30 years old man) with a muscular physique like Koyama's should be at least 100 kg (so roughly 220 lbs)

so we have the weight of Shigeo : 44.3 kg (97,6 lbs) + the speculated weight of Koyama : 100 kg (220 lbs).

M= 144.3 kg (317.6 lbs)

9.80 * 144.3 * k * s

I'll be honest, I have no idea on how to find the coefficient of friction but i'm gonna assume you mean the friction of concrete.
The friction for concrete cast on steel plate with a dry interface is 0.57.

I think this value is accurate since the type concrete shown during the feat seems to match with the one mentioned prior :

Sooo we have now : 9.80 * 144.3 * 0.57 * s

The last thing we need is the distance travelled, the problem being I have trouble estimating the altitude at which Mob start rising : https://youtuhttps://youtu.be/nJlmcQA_dVQ?t=209 Then falling :

I'm gonna estimate the height of the building affected by the slam.

So we can see it seems to be at least 9 stories tall and we can't even see the damage done by Mob slam's thus I estimate it to be 10 to 12 stories tall :

I take a mid-end of 11 storey ( around 33.5 meters or 110 feet) which we use for the distance travelled known as s

The final formula is : 9.80 * 144.3 * 0.57 * 33.5 = 27 000.03
I'm not sure how to quantify the final result nor even if this whole calculation is accurate.
But I do now that I need to go to bed 'cause after all that mental effort : brain hurty.

note : The video I posted several time begin at different timestamps throughout the calculations so you may understand it with more ease.

Sorry, this doesn't seem to be the right way, because it shows that the melting of concrete begins at a speed of less than 12 meters per second.

You can try to find the coefficient of air friction through temperature.
For the temperature value, take the melting point of steel or concrete (because the metal also melted). These formulas are also available on the Internet.

Later, you can insert the same factor into the formula.

So basically I have to find the k because it was wrong in my calculation ?
Ok then, as far as I know the melting point of steel and concrete are 1400 °c and 1500 °c respectably, I'll try to go from there but I may need some help.

So basically I have to find the k because it was wrong in my calculation ?
Ok then, as far as I know the melting point of steel and concrete are 1400 °c and 1500 °c respectably, I'll try to go from there but I may need some help.
I found a page where it says how to find k, but it's in Russian

Sorry but I don't think I'll be able to calc this feat as I'm currently busy with my exams so you might have to do it yourself or seek the help of someone else

I think the Seasoning city might be at least 20 km (long?)
If we look at the manhunt speed feat, Mob travelled 20 km through the city in an instant plus the fact that it was large enough to have half a millions follower of the psycho helmet cult (and even 1 million at one point iirc) so the dream world feat might be equivalent to destroying at least 20 km of landmass

Back