• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Slayer vs Slayer Candidate (And also a rematch that needed to be redone)

Well, this Baam start using ranged attacks, Shinwonryu (which is the Power Nullification via Absorption technique) combined with Orb (which enhances Shinwonryu's power)

Natsu seems to have around a 2x AP advantage.

And that's really it. Baam has much better flight, equal range, can absorb Natsu's flames, and hit him with far more attacks at once. Plus, blue oar and Baam's shinsoo wings make him far more mobile a target.

Baam is also arguable a better fight than Natsu. Though I think they're comparable in CQC. And they both seem capable of catching onto other melee styles.

However, Baam cannot maintain this form for long. So, unless he one shots Natsu, which won't happen since his AP is lower than Natsu's durability, Baam will likely run out of time before defeating Natsu, in which case a casual punch from Natsu destroys him.

You mean beyond Natsu have a larger scaling chain by a mile and thus Baam can't one shot him

Can Baam one shot characters who are 321 Gigatons? If so even with Natsu's chain scaling then he'd get one shot. Also Igneel's power Natsu isn't a good key to use since they end pretty quickly.

Baam can't one shot Zahard either. And Natsu is far less versatile.

I also wished you would've mentioned the scaling chain earlier. Leaving it out suggests that Baam is stronger, but now it appears that you're arguing that's not the case.

Which is it?

The AP changing doesn't change the scaling chain whatsoever.

Baam is stronger, but he can't one shot.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Can Baam one shot characters who are 321 Gigatons? If so even with Natsu's chain scaling then he'd get one shot. Also Igneel's power Natsu isn't a good key to use since they end pretty quickly.
Both Baam and Natsu forms being used in this match do not last long time

Oh, I didn't realize Natsu's form had a time limit as well.

Assuming Natsu and Baam are comparable to each other AP wise, I still think Baam takes it.

What tier is Natsu once his form runs out? Is he tired after his form runs out?

Back