• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
18 definitely is stronger than Vegeta who is stronger than Goku at the time.
One note, but Vegeta is only "maybe" stronger than Goku. Piccolo says that he might be stronger, but Kami seems to imply that the two are around even, as he says that Vegeta is stronger than Trunks, but doesn't say he also surpassed Goku.

One note, but Vegeta is only "maybe" stronger than Goku. Piccolo says that he might be stronger,
Vegeta => Goku works. Slightly above.
but Kami seems to imply that the two are around even, as he says that Vegeta is stronger than Trunks, but doesn't say he also surpassed Goku.
Lack of a statement does not have any equality implications behind them.

Personally, I think Vegeta being stronger than Goku was before the 3 year training is reasonable, but Goku never truly got to show off his true power due to the heart virus. So it's left to speculation how strong he was after the 3 year gap and before the RoSaT training.

But anyway, back to the main topic. Is there anything else that needs to be discussed if the speed ratings were already updated?

Personally, I think Vegeta being stronger than Goku was before the 3 year training is reasonable, but Goku never truly got to show off his true power due to the heart virus. So it's left to speculation how strong he was after the 3 year gap and before the RoSaT training.
Piccolo actually trained with Goku that whole time.

But anyway, back to the main topic. Is there anything else that needs to be discussed if the speed ratings were already updated?
Speed, unfortunately. I'm going to have to make a new thread for buu's speed feat to discuss that and the multipliers.

I have a question, do we assume Buu's absorptions works the same way as Cell's? Because that would be an upgrade for some characters (Buutenks, Buuhan and Base Vegito), something that Asura's blog is lacking.

There's been talk of this before, but we didn't come to a real conclusion.

I'll just meet everyone in the middle and say it's a possibility/likelihood on the blog.

Well, this thread is 20 pages long now, it would be preferable if it got closed. Any new topics can be tackled in new threads; and for some, it may be a request to change the multiplier stacking rule before we make a thread to discuss all those Buu saga multipliers.

What do the rest of you think? Is there anything that still needs to get done here, or any character profile pages that need to be locked first?

Afaik, the profiles where already updated accordingly based on the blog accepting; but stuff not yet accepted such as using even more multipliers for Buu saga cast should be handled in new thread as AKM said above.

Okay, and do I need to lock the most controversial/popular DBZ pages, or has that been handled already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back