• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse/Heroes Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Do the Pokémon Vs Goku matches change?

Dialga won because Roar of Time, and Goku already had enough AP to one-shot back then. Palkia won because of Spatial Rend, and Goku already had enough AP to one-shot back then. Darkrai won via Dark Void, and Goku already had enough AP to one-shot back then.
Man I question the Dialga and Palkia ones

'''NOTE: Please also mention who won the battle so that the staff would have easier time to see who won and who lost'''

Question for Darkrai vs Xeno Goku, did anyone bring up the fact that Goku resist Sleep Manipulation? Does Darkvoid override those who resist Sleep?

It works on Palkia and Dialga who have Self-sustance Type 3, which means the target never needs to sleep and never feels tired and thus gives resistance to Sleep Manipulation, and Resistance to Mind Manipualtion, which is far above Goku's resistance that scales from Infinite Zamasu.

AwkguyDB said:
Question for Darkrai vs Xeno Goku, did anyone bring up the fact that Goku resist Sleep Manipulation? Does Darkvoid override those who resist Sleep?
It's 4-D and works on people with resistances.

Everything12 said:
It works on Palkia and Dialga who have aelf-sustance Type 3 and Resistance to Mind Manipualtion.
Type 3 doesn't guarantee full resistence to all types of Sleep Manipulation and wouldn't they have limited Mind Manip resistance since all the lake trio together could still slate them?

It gives a full resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation, and Dark Void would be one of those types it would resist, and its the other way around, it's not that it's limited because all three can slate them, it's the resistance of the Lake Trio times 2 because ONLY all three can deal with either Palkia or Dialga, whether its one or two even with all their mind manipulation they can't do anything to them, only three can effect them.

You should ask a few content moderators to help out with reinserting the matchups.

Most of our content moderators should be fine: VS Battles Staff

Probably not Matthew though. He isn't very active nowadays.

So, can someone tell me what key was being used for Simon the Digger in this match?

I'm attempting to add it, but I'm not sure where Simon was when, as is listed in the versus debate, he was 2-B.

Thank you for helping out. I appreciate it.

If that 2-A is still 3-D then yes. Looking at Towa's profile, I don't see any Abstract, Higher Dimensional, or a Type 9 (or higher) large size so yes, Alien X's EE can affect 2-A's if they are still 3D

MrLuk2000 said:
If that 2-A is still 3-D then yes. Looking at Towa's profile, I don't see any Abstract, Higher Dimensional, or a Type 9 (or higher) large size so yes, Alien X's EE can affect 2-A's if they are still 3D
I absolutely abhor this logic.

What's the difference between a 3D body that's amped with 4D energy and a normal 4D body?

Literally NOTHING. It's an arbitrary AF limitation that has no difference. A 3D body that's saturated with 4D energy is STILL saturated with 4D energy- you can't somehow just bypass that because some modicum of them is 3D. Literally the ENTIRE point of amping your 3D body with 4D Ki is that the 4D Ki protects it. You're not bypassing shit if you don't have the feats to back it up.

Worse yet, Ki is literally a person's life force and fighting spirit.

You are LITERALLY saying that despite the fact that they can weaponize their own actual life energy which is 4D in nature, somehow their physical body (Which the Demon Gods doesn't even really care for since they almost always just return no worse for wear later) is going to be a crippling weakness? The actual **** is this?

Also no. Demigra has repeatedly stated to be able to erase someone from Existence and yet having a "3D body" has NEVER been a weakness for those who resists. Because guess what- Their Ki is 4D and it's PROTECTING the 3D body.

I have zero knowledge on DB Xenoverse/Heroes, so I really don't know how to refute that.

Even then, Towa has no resistance to EE listed on her profile, so she's still getting erased.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, the entire point of Higher-Dimensional Existence being a thing is that not everyone with higher dimensional power exists as a higher dimensional being.
That's the thing though-

You're able to punch higher dimensions.

You're able to destroy higher dimensions.

You're able to see higher dimensions.

But you're not higher dimensional...? You have to sort of... y'know... Exist in the higher dimension to do these things?

Fiction is inconsistent. It sometimes lets 3-D beings perform higher-dimensional or even beyond-dimensional feats.

Antvasima said:
Fiction is inconsistent. It sometimes lets 3-D beings perform higher-dimensional or even beyond-dimensional feats.
Which shouldn't be an excuse if the basis for EE bypassing one's defenses is that the person's 3D in spite of the fact that said person is being actively defended by 4D energy.

It's like saying "My 4D EE still erases you since you only have a 3D body even though you're being actively defended by a 4D Shield surrounding said body". The 4D energy is literally there TO defend the 3D body.

Well, I suppose that probably makes sense. I was just making note of the issue in general.

Well as long as the character is still 3D physically (which most Tier 2 characters are) then they're still going to be affected by 3D hax. Also while they aren't 4D physically, they can still affect 4D beings with their powers

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Well as long as the character is still 3D physically (which most Tier 2 characters are) then they're still going to be affected by 3D hax. Also while they aren't 4D physically, they can still affect 4D beings with their powers
Which is absolute BS given that, again, the literal entire point of amping yourself with 4D energy is that you are... y'know... protected by said 4D energy.

To get into the nut (3D body) inside, you have to get through its shell (4D Amp/Shield).

Also the hell do you mean "They aren't 4D Physically"? Dragon Ball is literally "My punches are MORE effective than my energy blasts"

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Also please don't derail this thread. This isn't meant for debating about battles, but having the valid ones re-added
Don't double post, just edit your message.

Also it's not derailing- this topic is literally the deciding factor on whether some matches are re-added or not.

Dude, being 4-D physically usually means that you're beyond infinitely larger in scope and more complex than a 3-D being by virtue of occupying greater area in every aspect of existence. Dragon Ball characters are still physically 3-D in the sense that their bodies are very much limited to 3 dimensions and of a finite scope and size. Only someone like Zamasu is an exception, despite being weaker than a lot of characters.

Planck69 said:
Dude, being 4-D physically usually means that you're beyond infinitely larger in scope and more complex than a 3-D being by virtue of occupying greater area in every aspect of existence. Dragon Ball characters are still physically 3-D in the sense that their bodies are very much limited to 3 dimensions and of a finite scope and size. Only someone like Zamasu is an exception, despite being weaker than a lot of characters.
So being able to physically punch a Timeline into nothing is not physical?

Being able to physically tank a Multiversal Explosion is not physical?

Your literal 4D life force reinforcing your body is not physical?

The problem here isn't that their bodies are 3D. No, you're completely misreading the fact that these so-called "3D with 4D power" people are quite literally being PROTECTED by 4D Energy.

There should be NO reason why 4D "Energy" should be able to bypass a 3D with 4D power when the 3D body is, I'll repeat it as many times as you want, is protected by said 4D powers.

You cannot get into the nut inside without going through the shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back