• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball characters shouldn't have Unknown Lifting Strenght

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he should just be class G with telekinesis no problem there just a change in wording
yep yep.

telekinesis isn't some sort of hax that gives the user the ability to lift anything so dunno why it should be unknown. Still an LS feat.

There is one, teensy-weeny, itsy-bitsy, but ever so crucial problem here: Piccolo doesn't have a page.
Bruh.....

Why does Anime DBZ have Lifting Strenght but Manga DBZ Lifting Strenght is Unknown?

I think there's only two possible options to solve this problem:

1. Give every character (Manga and Anime) Unknown LS

2. Give DBS characters Class M based on this feat and every DBZ (Anime) character Class P based on this feat

Last edited:
Hardness =/= density.
Katchin is specifically the hardest metal in the universe.
That's fine, we can still use his feat on King Kai's planet.

We give them an Unknown rating when that's blatantly false, we do know what their LS is and there's no reason to use a valid calculation. The DBS Chou profiles have Class M so why not do the same for the Anime?

Because ppl can't accept that they are weak asf when it comesto LS, so, it's better to let it as Unknown that letting it as Class G or whatever
That's not a valid reason, it's a stupid reason.

Last edited:
Yeah. It's stupid that people are stubborn about DB being weak in LS.

I don't care that they are bursting planets, don't give them Unknown LS, scale them to the feats they've demonstrated, for ****'s sake
Thank you, i agree as well

Yeah. It's stupid that people are stubborn about DB being weak in LS.

I don't care that they are bursting planets, don't give them Unknown LS, scale them to the feats they've demonstrated, for ****'s sake
Yeah it's ******* wild how many people are more concerned with how many tons DB characters can lift when they can blow up galaxies by sneezing and move faster than light while power walking, like, who cares if their LS ain't enough to lift planets?

and its not like db characters are going to instantly lose against characters with higher LS, omnidirectional ki attack should help them to get out grabs and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back