• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
This was discussed by much of staff a while ago. Since we considered the main 12 universes to be connected, there's a possibility of some feats that will upgrade the DB Top Tiers.

They've been calculated on Naruto Forums. I am not pushing for an upgrade at the moment. Rather simply asking the Calc Group and staff is they think these calcs are accurate or usable?

If accepted, Beerus, Champa, Whis, Vados, Daishinkan and Zen'ō would be at quadrillions c.

Please let's not derail the thread with conversations of "Vegito vs Beerus" Let's at least discuss whether or not these calcs/feats can be accepted. Then talk about additional people scaling later.

okay, sorry.

On topic: I tried to read the links, people seem to agree on those calcs. I agree then, as im not a calc member myself.

I'm fine with this. No sense in accepting a cosmology and then not doing anything with it.

Feats all look good to me, and there is more than 1 that put them at such speed to. Also this is using observable Universe btw, it's low ball, the actual numbers are MUCH higher to an unkown degree.

We know that. But it isn't very relevant since as you said "to an unknown degree." We're just going to add "At least ___ x FTL, most likely far higher" or something like that.

That sounds like a good plan to me, do we have a page explaining the diffrence beetween OU and actual Universe and what we know so far? If not I could do up a quick blog on it, could be useful for people confused about it.

I thought that the fact that the actual universe is most likely far larger than the OU was common knowledge. I don't think we need a page or blog on it.

However before focussing on that let's just see if other staff are okay with these feats/calcs.

This seems fine to me, and LordXcano agrees with the calculations, so I think that this can be applied.

Thank you Ant. I have applied the changes.

Aight. So someone doesn't come in trying to disprove something everyone agrees with, including myself, I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back