• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getes is gonna pay Toppo Tier back with a classic ringout. And while Toppo's talking, Vegeta is still the MVP of the entire tournament. How many has Toppo knocked out again? Oh, right, none. Or maybe none.

>> Me when Ribrianne first appeared: She looks like a nice character. I hope she doesn't drop out too fast.

>> Me now: Someone please end this torture. I regret what I wished for.

FateAlbane said:
>> Me when Ribrianne first appeared: She looks like a nice character. I hope she doesn't drop out too fast.

u and me both bruh

FateAlbane said:
Same. Maybe if she fought in her human design, she'd be more appealing. It's nice we got more strong Dragon Ball females, but not sh's doing too much for me.

While she is annoying me, I can't bring myself to hate her like others so. She's still a good person.

Toppo pressed The Goku Button, but Vegeta is 20 Times weaker than a SSBKKX20 Goku that he saw to fail against Jiren, so... WTF Vegeta ? Really fought to fight him ? Well, his fight with Toppo will be interesting...

And Goku is going to use SS3 next ep, even needing to recover to fight Jiren again...ok

Well, the highest point of the episode was Vegeta being roasted and beginning to fight Toppo. The next episode, however, is looking DOPE AF!

Another time for a possible unpopular opinion.

One thing I'd like to happen is that when the tournament's about to end some remaining U7 guys like Gohan/Vegeta/Piccolo/etc. get really nice moments to shine by fighting off the other universes.

Meanwhile Goku is having his epic rematch with Jiren. He does much better than before, holding Jiren off, giving him great difficulty and even making him bleed a bit. However Jiren still has the advantage and it looks like he's probably going to win.

Then right before the fight can be concluded, time's up. U7 wins due to Goku's teammates helping stay in the ring. Jiren now realizes that his extreme arrogance lead to the downfall of his universe. As he could've effortlessly knocked everyone out prior but decided no one was worth his time since he was so strong.

This ending not only goes a little against what might be expected. But it also fits with the ToP's theme of strength not being anything. It gives a way for the other characters we all know and love to remain relevant despite Goku still being the top dog. Jiren will have his flaws come back to bite him. Goku becoming so much more powerful since his last fights will be satisfying, but Jiren remaining stronger will solidify his character more, and give Goku a goal to still aspire towards.

I know it'd be pretty stupid and a bunch of fans would absolutely hate it, but I'd find it hilarious if they go back to Earth, revive Frieza, and then Goku or Vegeta blast him through the heart. They tell him "Hey all we promised was that we'd revive you we said nothing about not killing you right after :p".

I don't think Vegeta would be above doing that just to troll and get revenge on Frieza. He can have deceptive traits/cruel sense of humor. Unless he goes all "Grrrr good fight prove I'm stronger than him no tricks" and such. But either way I personally would just think that's funny.

A premeditated SSB Vegeta could totally blast an off-guard, surprised Base Frieza,

It definitely wouldn't be so out of character for Vegeta. This is the same guy that wanted to kill the pink blob monster that saved him 5 minutes before.

Also, I actually wish Goku doesn't get an epic 1v1 rematch against Jiren. I actually wish for something like the ending of DB Super. Most U7 warriors are now gone after having their moments to shine and watch determined and while Goku seems to be near losing, Gohan or Vegeta show up and 2v1 against Jiren together in a friendly rival fashion. Now THAT would be awesome.

Freeza winning the tournament seems to be near impossible since he wishes to use his wish to be a general dick and DB Super is quite predictable in regards to things such as those.

Base Frieza is simply just standing around acting all menacing and shit, Vegeta walks behind him, immediately goes SSB and charges him behind his back with a full blast. Yes that would be out of character, but it would definitely work if he actually was to do that. Or he just doesn't think a fight's going to go down and one of them sucker blasts him out of nowhere.

And again it's not something I actually want to happen or at all think will, just somethat that IMO would be a funny scenario.

@Ryu and Anderson WHERE IS YOUR SAIYAN PRIDE?

If someone is backstabbing here, is frieza.

Vegeta HATES Freeza. Vegeta's pride isn't nearly what it was during DBZ and yet even during DBZ he showed that he is no lower than kicking Buu while he's down. He's a threat? He goes down. Vegeta is down to Earth, he isn't dumb. Freeza is revived, giggles and thanks Goku for reviving him, says he will be back in months and destroy Earth or something and as he is about to fly away...

Vegeta appears in front of him, laughs and in true Trunks fashion, blows him away as revenge. All the things Freeza ever did to Vegeta finally paid, what Fukkatsu no F should have been.

I don't doubt it. Vegeta and Freeza have beef. Vegeta certainly avoids and hates Freeza, Freeza certainly hates monkeys lying around due to his past humiliations. Vegeta and Freeza have HISTORY. Fukkatsu no F goes back to this history, how Vegeta was the one to kick Freeza into submission (even if they handled it horribly). I don't doubt Vegeta killing Freeza. I doubt Vegeta killing Freeza as soon as he is revived, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back