• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

One of you fcks found my discord and alerted me to the downgrade thread, first off I called it by the way, secondly why you all waiting to do shit after i say in gonna take a vacation

can we keep 2-C universe without cross scaling?
He probably doesn't think so, that's why the thread is being made. Downgrade DBS to Low 2C and probably try to remove Low 1C from Heros in one fell swoop

Seriously I deadass have observational haki, I smelled downgrades on the horizon given the recent rise in opponent activity on the thread and composite cosmology being brought up for the sixth time

One of you fcks found my discord and alerted me to the downgrade thread, first off I called it by the way, secondly why you all waiting to do shit after i say in gonna take a vacation

He probably doesn't think so, that's why the thread is being made. Downgrade DBS to Low 2C and probably try to remove Low 1C from Heros in one fell swoop

Seriously I deadass have observational haki, I smelled downgrades on the horizon given the recent rise in opponent activity on the thread and composite cosmology being brought up for the sixth time
DBH can't lose it, it's comp DB

Heroes really can't lose anything, it is composited by its very nature

Mind to slide into next images there are manga scan with translation to
from what i can see in the blog, far more than just that one was used to prove Hypertimeline

safer to just do another thread to re estructure the argument, removing any elements not from the main cannon........if my thread passes that is

from what i can see in the blog, far more than just that one was used to prove Hypertimeline

safer to just do another thread to re estructure the argument, removing any elements not from the main cannon........if my thread passes that is
Half of the blog just explain what orthogonality is while this are the main evidence idk why even need to restructure it

As you say, one has already agreed without hearing the counter arguments, it's always like that, after they give their agreements they disappear.

To be fair their opinions could change after seeing the counterarguments but knowing the person who agreed with it...yeah. There's no changing their perspective.
Really, i get upset because that's always how they do it, we honestly need more honest people on this wiki and that you can hear all sides, before even voting on something.

Cause it was never used lol
it was tried, but it was rejected, the guide that covers anime and manga showing parts of both is only natural, that is why heaven wasn't accepted as universal in size until the cosmology merge, it was for a while before someone pointed out that it was toei anime exclusive information

but you know what fine we would create a separate blog for it

Can't show all of our cards now
ok

I know the crt is effectively an attempt at downgrading DBS 2C, but can we focus on the arguements within the CRT instead of the inevitable downgrade that would come after should it pass

Like I skimmed over it whole taking a piss and I found multiple things that made go 'Jesse wtf ru talking about'

it was tried, but it was rejected, the guide that covers anime and manga showing parts of both is only natural, that is why heaven wasn't accepted as universal in size until the cosmology merge, it was for a while before someone pointed out that it was toei anime exclusive information

ok
Could you link the thread where it was rejected because if I remember correct there was some really shitty arguements in there that I made a mental note of to tell a more knowledgeable supporter to overturn.

Could you link the thread where it was rejected because if I remember correct there was some really shitty arguements in there that I made a mental note of to tell a more knowledgeable supporter to overturn.
have fun

I know the crt is effectively an attempt at downgrading DBS 2C, but can we focus on the arguements within the CRT instead of the inevitable downgrade that would come after should it pass

Like I skimmed over it whole taking a piss and I found multiple things that made go 'Jesse wtf ru talking about'
the power of this man's bathroom is over 9000

Not literally, but the best scans for infinite universes say that the observable universe is surrounded by infinite darkness, how is that depicted in Super? Because as far as I can tell, no such darkness is even artistically portrayed.
What about this?
hYAPjNL_d.webp

Not literally, but the best scans for infinite universes say that the observable universe is surrounded by infinite darkness, how is that depicted in Super? Because as far as I can tell, no such darkness is even artistically portrayed.
Actually, ironically, it is. The Super Shenron moment has giant gulfs of darkness surrounding the “Universes” as it zooms out. It’s still not proof though.

Wouldnt this make manga scale higher than anime?
Lmao my bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Back