• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I read somewhere that another user takes issue with us not having the Kai anime canon to the DBS anime, or having no Kai scaling at all, & they alleged that there's enough to differentiate that from the Toei profile.

Would anyone be willing to fill me in on such scenarios, please?

To change the name of something, do I need a crt? Or can I just ask in that All-purpose request thread?

I don't think any media calls Kale's forms "Legendary".

Besides Broly having the same thing, I don't think any media calls his SSJ legendary (or Wrathful Super Saiyan)

To change the name of something, do I need a crt? Or can I just ask in that All-purpose request thread?

I don't think any media calls Kale's forms "Legendary".

Besides Broly having the same thing, I don't think any media calls his SSJ legendary (or Wrathful Super Saiyan)
You don´t need a CRT, you can just do it

Not really needed, Broly’s page already mentions that it can be called FP SSJ or LSSJ, and there is card art that does call him that. Kale is actually called the Legendary Saiyan in manga, but the fact that it could be called “Berserker Saiyan” could be added as well.

Apparently, the French translation of the El Manga Legendario—the, ahem, Le Manga de Légende—is the first version released.
Makes sense; Hachette Collection, the publishers, is a subsidiary of Hachette Book Group, a French company.

and uhhh...
I'm in this server where 90% of dragon ball scalers in it focus on multipliers and guides, this is gonna make them go crazy

Broly's feat should be applied to the main Toei timeline.

Don't see why it shouldn't given that the movies are canon what ifs tbh
Only tangentially related, but I find it so interesting that Broly after years of having (what LOOKS LIKE) a signature dimensional warping color effect (since the first film in Z) the first straightforward “dimensional” feat is from him (in Super). It’s a coincidence for sure, but a cool one.

Why does whis have limited time manipulation because him only being able to manipulate time to 3 min only is not his limitation but the cosmology limitation as it would hurt the time axis if he did beyond that

Why does whis have limited time manipulation because him only being able to manipulate time to 3 min only is not his limitation but the cosmology limitation as it would hurt the time axis if he did beyond that
Same thing I wondered

I thought maybe I was remembering it wrong, he said if he did it more than 3 mins, it would throw the axis off iirc

That Ozau crt, what was the end result? That it doesn't increase the speed, that the speed is reduced, that it increases but not 10x.

What's up?

That Ozau crt, what was the end result? That it doesn't increase the speed, that the speed is reduced, that it increases but not 10x.

What's up?
It increases speed, but not by the full 10x. So they’re slow relative to their power and size, but still faster than their base form.

I was looking for some DB cuts for one thing.

And man, how come the SSB multiplier was only accepted in 2021? And still with 6 pages?

One simple thing?

That's why I say I'll never make DB crts.

Totally unrelated question.

Given your seeming experience in JP, relatively speaking, what would be your opinion on this? It's Baby's Quote on the RDB's molecular/atomic destruction to prevent resurrection.

"≪(ベビー)ハハハ…。
とどめだ。 悟空。お前を分子…
いや 原子の一個一個までばらばらにして
宇宙の ちりに戻してやる。もう二度と復活できないようにな。"

But this is from the time when there was 10x of grade 3.

SSJ3 is no longer 500x.

No other crts were made to adjust this?
i updated my blog with the new multiplier values

SSJG = 160.000x via being superior to a Hypotetical SSJ3 Vegetto from BoG
SSJB =8.000.000x via being 50x SSJG

the thread about Fusés maximum < Fusion's Base was also accepted........but for some reason people still didn't applied it even after i updated the blog

お前を分子…
いや 原子の一個一個までばらばらにして
宇宙の ちりに戻してやる。
  1. お前 (omae) = "you", in the sense of looking down upon an inferior, in reference to Goku.
  2. を (o) indicates the previous noun you is the direct object of the ensuing action.
  3. 分子…いや (bunshi... iyo) = "molecule... no", indicating Baby is correcting his speech and broadening his expected target.
  4. 原子の一個一個 (genshi no ikko ikko) = "atoms, one by one" or, simply, "individual atoms"
  5. まで (made) indicates the extent of the following word.
  6. ばらばらにして (barabara ni sh!te) = "to scatter" or "to disperse" or "to break apart"
  7. 宇宙のちり (uchū no chiri) = "dust of the universe"
  8. に戻してやる (ni modoshite yaru) = "to return to"
All in all, in my rough interpretation, "Molecules... no... I will break you down into atoms, one by one, and return you to the dust of the universe." I'm not actually experienced in Japanese at all, though; I don't speak a lick, and I can't read a mite. I just pick apart the kanji and cross-reference their definitions with different sites.

In my uneducated opinion, though, I think Baby amplifying up his threat mid-dialogue is proof enough that he wasn't genuinely threatening to perform Matter Manipulation on Goku, he was just making typical Dragon Ball banter. Not that being reduced to space dust would prevent anybody from being resurrected, anyway.

EDIT: Apparently, the word "shit" is banned?
EDIT: Nope, just "*****".

1. お前 (omae) = "you", in the sense of looking down upon an inferior, in reference to Goku.
  2. を (o) indicates the previous noun you is the direct object of the ensuing action.
  3. 分子…いや (bunshi... iyo) = "molecule... no", indicating Baby is correcting his speech and broadening his expected target.
  4. 原子の一個一個 (genshi no ikko ikko) = "atoms, one by one" or, simply, "individual atoms"
  5. まで (made) indicates the extent of the following word.
  6. ばらばらにして (barabara ni sh!te) = "to scatter" or "to disperse" or "to break apart"
  7. 宇宙のちり (uchū no chiri) = "dust of the universe"
  8. に戻してやる (ni modoshite yaru) = "to return to"
All in all, in my rough interpretation, "Molecules... no... I will break you down into atoms, one by one, and return you to the dust of the universe." I'm not actually experienced in Japanese at all, though; I don't speak a lick, and I can't read a mite. I just pick apart the kanji and cross-reference their definitions with different sites.

In my uneducated opinion, though, I think Baby amplifying up his threat mid-dialogue is proof enough that he wasn't genuinely threatening to perform Matter Manipulation on Goku, he was just making typical Dragon Ball banter. Not that being reduced to space dust would prevent anybody from being resurrected, anyway.

EDIT: Apparently, the word "shit" is banned?
EDIT: Nope, just "*****".
Interesting. I was mostly curious to see if he was being literal or metaphorical, because I know in JP certain words can be identical “word” wise and yet be different in connotation and change the entire meaning of the conversation.

So I was doing a draft for a Saiyan physiology.

For the P&A I only threw in the things that were already in the profiles, and others, like Google"Saiyan physiology vsbattle" and finding apparently unfinished blogs by @Nullflowerblush and @Ednaxel2 where I also threw in some things that I found interesting.

The biggest thing was the transformations obviously, also due to the different continuities in notes.

Since I don't follow many DB crts, I answered some questions about some things with users who follow (useful in notes where x thing was accepted)

I just wanted to know what you think of this draft and if I was wrong about anything in the Notes section.

Piccolo Destroying the Moon​

But another thing to note is the moon in Dragon Ball, kind of isn't a moon. Dr. Slump is canon to Dragon Ball, Arale directly appears in the General Blue arc along with Penguin Village and they appear again in Super.

Dr. Slump directly explains how the moon came to be:

The moon was actually the asteroid that was gonna kill the dinosaurs, this is why dinosaurs exist in Dragon Ball, since Arale stopped it from hitting the planet.

Just now people want to scale Dr. Slump to Dragon Ball, lol

Meh, still think they're just trolling at this point. There literally can't be anyone watching Dragon Ball and then later on say "they can't easily destroy planets" tbh.

Island Level Xeno Goku lol, clearly a troll tbh

Island Level Xeno Goku lol, clearly a troll tbh
Heh at least they link the cards (looking at this Wiki instead...)

Back