• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Aight so boom. You got have a character destroy space time. Then he starts to count to 10. Boom! Time is flowing right there.
🤣
True af
Time is relative concept not physical
Nice.🥴

True af
Time is relative concept not physical
Nice.🥴
Uh oh.

81Kd6Hw9HIL.jpg
81gRhCYdaKL.jpg
dragon-ball-super-vol-14-9781974724635_hr.jpg
dragon-ball-super-vol-11-9781974717613_hr.jpg

̶I̶f̶ ̶D̶B̶ ̶G̶T̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶o̶n̶i̶z̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶O̶m̶e̶g̶a̶ ̶S̶h̶e̶n̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶B̶r̶o̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶J̶i̶r̶e̶n̶

̶I̶f̶ ̶D̶B̶ ̶G̶T̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶o̶n̶i̶z̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶O̶m̶e̶g̶a̶ ̶S̶h̶e̶n̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶B̶r̶o̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶J̶i̶r̶e̶n̶
You didn't know it was kinda obvious

But, this actually makes sense to me.

There were lots of hints. For example, in DB Super Hero, statements regarding the abusive use of the Dragon Balls and how there could be consequences.

I don't know man...the stuff they would have to do to make GT fit with the canon sources is too much of a hassle, would detract from the current canon, and would be sloppy as hell.

There's just no way they can make classic GT canon without it being terribly forced. The continuity would be a mess.

I don't know man...the stuff they would have to do to make GT fit with the canon sources is too much of a hassle, would detract from the current canon, and would be sloppy as hell.

There's just no way they can make classic GT canon without it being terribly forced. The continuity would be a mess.
They did it anyways.

The Chronological Table of the Dragon Ball World was even updated in Chouzenshuu 4 to include GT. The updated version is now identical to Toriyama's timeline from the "Akira Toriyama: The World of DRAGON BALL" art exhibition. If I read that right. Toriyama essentially made this.

I will admit that dbs treats actual space time continuums way different than it does the 12 universes. The universes are never inplied to be timelines or space times or anything while when refering to the parallel timelines like future trunks world, it's very explicit when mentioning they are seperated by space time.

I will admit that dbs treats actual space time continuums way different than it does the 12 universes. The universes are never inplied to be timelines or space times or anything while when refering to the parallel timelines like future trunks world, it's very explicit when mentioning they are seperated by space time.
What also what proof is there that each universe isn’t 3-A and it’s a low 2-C timeline

Ik but what proof is there that it isn’t a low 2-C timeline since There’s anti feats on it
Well it's automatically low 2-C if it's a seperate universe. The anti feats are that they are treated differently than actual space time continuums like the ROSAT and time rings. And that the multiverse share the same time zone and they can travel between universes by flying even though the universes are supposed to be sealed. The existence of a neutral zone between u7 and u6 etc.

Back