• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The fact that UIP having stamina issues has been established this early on definitely makes me think they're gonna get rid of it in this arc.

I was also looking back at this "spoiler", and I'm thinking it might be talking about Goku. "If he masters YY, he'll become Guldo!" During this chapter Goku started talking about needing more training to completely master UI. What if he'll unlock time stopping abilities once he masters UI? It's probably a reach, but it would be cool nonetheless.

Just give us a fight between UI Goku and Beerus instead of this shit

DB fans each arc: we are curious to see how this Goku will fight against Beerus
Akira: haha here is another Vegeta vs Beerus fight

I was also looking back at this "spoiler", and I'm thinking it might be talking about Goku. "If he masters YY, he'll become Guldo!" During this chapter Goku started talking about needing more training to completely master UI. What if he'll unlock time stopping abilities once he masters UI? It's probably a reach, but it would be cool nonetheless.
This would've been fixed if he was still in sign and not UI, wtf is the point of it being perfected/mastered if it's neither of those lol.
Anyway I think UI should give Goku pregonition, infomation analysis and resistance to info analysis (this resistance actually kinda happened in this chapter when goku had no openings initially).

This would've been fixed if he was still in sign and not UI, wtf is the point of it being perfected/mastered if it's neither of those lol.
Anyway I think UI should give Goku pregonition, infomation analysis and resistance to info analysis (this resistance actually kinda happened in this chapter when goku had no openings initially).
I'd say limited resistance, because Granolah was still able to analyse him in some way. In a way I'd argee with precog, but Goku doesn't really predict anything. It's his body moving and whatnot. Idk if that can actually grant you precog.

I'd say limited resistance, because Granolah was still able to analyse him in some way. In a way I'd argee with precog, but Goku doesn't really predict anything. It's his body moving and whatnot. Idk if that can actually grant you precog.
He was only able to do that after UI started faltering

Edit: actually I guess that could be called limited so it's only for a limited time

Granolah's full power because of his wish should be stronger than even MUI Goku. Liked the chapter. Also, the vital points style for Granolah is kinda cool.

Pretty sure they will stop the fight soon because they will be close to destroy the planet and so Vegeta and Goku will run away lol

So do any of y'all think Vegeta will show some variations or techniques of Destruction? Because that's my expectation
I'm sure he will put a good fight, his spirit fission is useless I guess against someone like Granolah, but his Hakai should be useful.
I want him to try some other techniques like that Yardrat dude who was doing some weird stuff but I don't think that will happen

btw do any of u have an idea of how strong is Granolah’s copy in comparison with Moro?

I think he can beat 73 Moro but lose against angel Moro

ToP Jiren is a fodder in comparison to the current levels honestly lol

btw do any of u have an idea of how strong is Granolah’s copy in comparison with Moro?

I think he can beat 73 Moro but lose against angel Moro

ToP Jiren is a fodder in comparison to the current levels honestly lol
Weaker than both Moro and Jiren in my opinion since I don't think Goku got so much stronger that he surpasses both of them in blue
Not saying Granolah is weaker than both well at least the true Granolah who probably barely put any power in that clone just to save energy

Weaker than both Moro and Jiren in my opinion since I don't think Goku got so much stronger that he surpasses both of them in blue
Well if Goku had to go all out then that should mean that this Granolah is stronger than Omen UI I guess?
Goku and Whis had planned that the silver form is the last resort and Goku said he had to use it in order to win
Moro arc omen UI should be at least MUI ToP level in my opinion

I
Well if Goku had to go all out then that should mean that this Granolah is stronger than Omen UI I guess?
Goku and Whis had planned that the silver form is the last resort and Goku said he had to use it in order to win
Moro arc omen UI should be at least MUI ToP level in my opinion
Pretty sure he can't use(or doesn't need to anymore)UI Omen basically the same way he completely skips SS3 and since he's already Mastered UI he doesn't need UIO

Also, Goku was trying to talk to Granolah so they could stop fighting throughout the fight so I feel like he was probably holding back a considerable amount.

Also its weird having Blue Goku above Belmod since it massively inflates the difference between Beerus's power and the other GoDs

Pretty sure he can't use(or doesn't need to anymore)UI omen basically the same way he completely skips SS3 and since he's already Mastered UI so he doesn't need UIO
Why can't he? that doesn't make any sense man.

Also, "he doesn't need it anymore" sounds weird, if Goku still has something that can be used he would have used it. He was pushed to use his last resort, he could only use the omen form and defeat Granolah since he can use it for a long period, it just means that even omen UI form cant beat Granolah.
I don't think it makes any sense to say that Goku cant access the omen form in my opinion.

Also, Goku was trying to talk to Granolah so they could stop fighting throughout the fight so I feel like he was probably holding back a considerable amount.
I'm not trying to scale Granolah to mastered UI lol. Him being defeated by mastered UI cant be used to say that he doesn't scale to omen, Moro was playing with the omen form easily but MUI stomping him.

Why can't he? that doesn't make any sense man.

Also, "he doesn't need it anymore" sounds weird, if Goku still has something that can be used he would have used it. He was pushed to use his last resort, he could only use the omen form and defeat Granolah since he can use it for a long period, it just means that even omen UI form cant beat Granolah.
I don't think it makes any sense to say that Goku cant access the omen form in my opinion.
Same reason he doesn't use SSJ3 why would he use a worse form with even greater stamina problems
If he was trying to end it quickly (though it kinda contradicts my proof of Goku "holding back" but oh well)

I'm not trying to scale Granolah to mastered UI lol. Him being defeated by mastered UI cant be used to say that he doesn't scale to omen, Moro was playing with the omen form easily but MUI stomping him.
Oh yeah my bad I thought you said blue when you actually said UI Omen

Now onto clone Granolah he most likely can't beat Moro 73 since he was struggling with SSB Goku until he hit him in a vital point.

Same reason he doesn't use SSJ3 why would he use a worse form with even greater stamina problems
If he was trying to end it quickly (though it kinda contradicts my proof of Goku "holding back" but oh well)

Oh yeah my bad I thought you said blue when you actually said UI Omen

Now onto clone Granolah he most likely can't beat Moro 73 since he was struggling with SSB Goku until he hit him in a vital point.

He was trying to end it quickly because his last resort cant last for too long, also u cant compare SSJ3 to omen UI
Goku has showed his ability to use omen for long fights against Moro, if it can be used to defeat Granolah, he would have used it. Omen UI doesnt have greater stamina problems.
As for the last part, it just means that UI blue is stronger than omen UI which I see nothing wrong with, blue UI hasnt shown anything that contradicts that.

I dont know why all of that matters when Goku himself has said that he cant win unless he is using his MUI, there is nothing proving that he cant access the omen form and it doesnt make sense to say that so yeah

Thats fine, he might actually be weaker than 73 Moro, but I think he has a strong evidence that suggests him being above Jiren.
Anyways, its after mid night here so I have to go

He was trying to end it quickly because his last resort cant last for too long, also u cant compare SSJ3 to omen UI
Goku has showed his ability to use omen for long fights against Moro, if it can be used to defeat Granolah, he would have used it. Omen UI doesnt have greater stamina problems.\

As for the last part, it just means that UI blue is stronger than omen UI which I see nothing wrong with, blue UI hasnt shown anything that contradicts that.

I dont know why all of that matters when Goku himself has said that he cant win unless he is using his MUI, there is nothing proving that he cant access the omen form and it doesnt make sense to say that so yeah
I disagree all Goku does Is apply the principles of UI by increasing his reaction speed and giving him instinctive reaction nothing about strength
and It does matter because if a feat blatantly contradicts a statement and since feats > statements it means that statement is wrong.

Oh have a goodnight.

People really want to argue over this, by now we all should already know how bad Tayotaro story writting is so this kind of inconsistence and contradiction will just appear in every arc he make. Just so simple, previous arc he make Goku master UI too fast, but to current arc he can't think of anything new for Goku so he neft the form so Goku can still stomp his opponent but not for too long to make the arc too short by Goku win massively at the start, so he will make a situation where Goku still lost despite using the best form.
So i think we all just shut our brain down and read the manga for some enjoyment

The Anime could make it better I hope so.
Like make the whole moro arc only about glw to activate ui sign, and this arc about getting slivered hair ui

I actually like the way Toei handle UI Sign and UI, Goku have a define and unique posture and movement when he in that form while Manga just make it like he just up a form and still fight the same way and especially, talk a lot. And with the way they handle DBH with Goku still have Perfect UI as trump card that can only active in certain condition while look like he is better and better in UI Sign is a good sign for the new DBS anime, unless Akira force them to follow manga 0.0

Well we can worry about that when the anime and movie comes out.
Ngl I really really want janemba to do something, he was the most unique underrated character of all dbz imo

The Anime could make it better I hope so.
Like make the whole moro arc only about glw to activate ui sign, and this arc about getting slivered hair ui
That sadly cannot happen as the story is written by toriyama so such a big thing like goku mastering UI in the moro arc is extremely likely to also be in the anime.

received_324537569338922.jpeg

The current arc is just bad honestly. Like, it's more akin to a fanfiction than the official Dragon Ball story. And speaking of it being akin to a fanfiction, Jesus Christ Granolah is a complete ******* OC. His backstory and motives are generic as hell, he occasionally just comes off as sort of cringy and edgy, his design is bland and the whole eye thing is just a weird power, and most of all, he goes from being fodder to the strongest (relevant) character instantly, via a literal plot device. Barely any build up or payoff at all. It just suddenly happens a few chapters into the arc. Might be the worst DB antagonist in general, honestly. Not counting Pilaf because Dragon Ball was a gag series back then.

Back