• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Actually, Tien Shinhan is a new part of the argument; he might be upgraded to the level of Max Power Roshi given some new info mentioned.

What is even his tiering though?

I think he should be comparable to Roshi at the time, no? Definitely weaker than Piccolo Daimao.

I'm not so sure if it's in canon, but from what I read in his profile in the wiki, he was able to withstand Piccolo Daimao's finger beams without much trouble after training to obtain the Mafuba, but still resorted to utilizing it in the fight, which means he isn't powerful enough to kill Piccolo Daimao. So he would be comparable, albeit significantly weaker than Piccolo Daimao. Now the question is, did he face young Piccolo Daimao, or old Piccolo Daimao?

Where is that Frieza picture from on the OP?
It was made by Koku_zi at twitter. Most of his stuff is pretty cool, here's another picture made by him:
DUCRnbJVQAAFNuF

I wonder if any of the people seth called out in his new vid are actually willing to debate him like Cal did
(I feel nobody will be willing to do so unfortunately for whatever reason)

But it would be interesting to see the admins and people who disagreed with 5C roshi to debate seth and to see if they beat him or if he gets them to also change their position like Cal did after their debate

Not everybody is comfortable with a vocal debate or even has the time to do so.

I know that I am terrible at verbalizing things, and when giving the proper time to construct a response, I am capable of arguing something much more proficiently.

Not everybody is comfortable with a vocal debate or even has the time to do so.

I know that I am terrible at verbalizing things, and when giving the proper time to construct a response, I am capable of arguing something much more proficiently.
That and some people just don't want their voices or any actualy indentifying info about them to just be out on the internet, especialy since it would probably also be exposed to a fairly large youtube audience.

Yea I figure most people wouldn’t be up to a Vocal debate with seth or with other people in general I know I would stumble over my words and **** up

but it would be cool to see more people from the wiki debate him
the one with Cal started off kinda trash considering who aggressive seth was idk why he always is so aggressive lol but it seem liked near the end he kinda cooled off

Maybe if it was a text debate people would be more willing to but Unfortunately I guess seth doesn’t really do Text debates apparently for whatever reason idk I guess mainly because he wants to record the debate and post it

but hell for the people who would debate him or have debated him vocally I salute you

Question for Goku Power Mimicry it says "can easily replicate other Ki-based techniques"

Can't Goku replicate more than just ki attacks like actual fighting styles or moves?

Wasn't it stated that despite creating the technique, that King Kai was never capable of using it himself?

I lowkey highkey love how no one has attempted to upgrade Heroes to Immeasurable based on that one scan from the manga where Towa stated the Dark Star Dragon Ball travelled beyond space and time.

I lowkey highkey love how no one has attempted to upgrade Heroes to Immeasurable based on that one scan from the manga where Towa stated the Dark Star Dragon Ball travelled beyond space and time.
Heroes was attempted to be upgraded to infinite/immeasurable. I also remember one of the attempts resulting in a change for infinite speed qualifications, iirc

Heroes was attempted to be upgraded to infinite/immeasurable. I also remember one of the attempts resulting in a change for infinite speed qualifications, iirc
Oh boy, the Infinite speed thing was a fun time.
First the World of Void happened and people were getting hyped for Infinite speed Dragon Ball, then we made the Timeless Void standards which meant that they couldn't qualify for Infinite Speed anymore.
Then Heroes came along with the Demon Realm that had a very good chance of making Heroes characters have Infinite speed and then we decided to scrap Timeless Void feats altogether so nobody from any verse could get Infinite Speed from them.

For the Immeasurable Dark Dragon Ball thing, they'll probably just say it "needs more context/evidence" and then close the thread.
Imagine if Dragon Ball did become Immeasurable and had a whole scaling chain for their speed alone with blitzes on top of blitzes, speed unequal Dragon Ball Heroes would really strong against anyone without passives.

For the Immeasurable Dark Dragon Ball thing, they'll probably just say it "needs more context/evidence" and then close the thread.
There isn't really any context. The Dark Star Dragon Balls are used, they flew away, as they usual do. Towa then states that they flew— I repeat, flew beyond space and time. The evidence for this is the fact that they then soared into the Battle on Planet Namek, which takes place hundreds of years before the events of Xenoverse and Heroes.

Demigra was threatening to destroy a Multiverse of infinite parallel worlds and was stated to control all of space and time (once again, infinite timelines and parallel worlds). Mechikabura actually managed to erase the entire Multiverse, including its infinite amount of timelines and parallel worlds. Why isn't that Infinite speed?

Because controlling or erasing Timelines isn't a Speed feat, it's simply Range and Hax/AP.

Because controlling or erasing Timelines isn't a Speed feat, it's simply Range and Hax/AP.
Outside of when he absorbed Toki Toki, he wasn't going to erase anything, just blow it up.

You can't have range on an infinite multiversal case without your attack having infinite speed, because then your attack would never actualy destroy the multivers or reach the end of your range.

Pretty sure the big upgrade would come from the change in Infinite Speed, as the upgrade is based on the opinion that destroying an Infinite Multiverse in a finite time requires Infinite Speed, which is currently not an assumption the Wiki goes by.

Well, It depends on how its done.
Destroying infinite Multiverse at once: Likely Range

Destroying Infinite Multiverse one by one: Could be infinite/immeasurable

this is probably like in the COIE, Mobius launched an attack that gradually destroyed infinite universes and timelines hitting them in all epochs, but they told me that it was not enough proof to make it infinite speed

Back