• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime Energy of Destruction Revision

Took a look at god's profile (I only looked at energy of destruction part)
The wording for non physical interaction and can use power of destruction part can be improved and the dimensional rifts part has minor errors in some gods. I may still have missed something so I would like to ask Ant whether he was talking about these mistakes or something else entirely

It seems like I discovered quite a lot of grammar errors in the Dragon Ball profile page edits that were done based on this thread a few months ago, but did not have the time available to correct it all myself.

Here are the pages that needed to be looked through. I can unlock them if you wish.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super)
Frieza
Martinu
Marcarita
Kusu
Mojito
Korn
Whis
Vados
Cukatail
Cognac
Compari
Sour
Awamo
Grand Priest
Grand Priest (Dragon Ball Heroes)
Iwen
Heles
Mule
Quitela
Arack
Champa
Beerus
Liquir
Sidra
Rumsshi
Belmod
Giin
Toppo

I think they all need forcefield creation or whatever it’s called as well. Energy of destruction passively destroys anything before it can actually reach their body, and can actively turn off its effects (such as when Toppo could grab Frieza without erasing him)

I think they all need forcefield creation or whatever it’s called as well. Energy of destruction passively destroys anything before it can actually reach their body, and can actively turn off its effects (such as when Toppo could grab Frieza without erasing him)
Aura already covers that
It seems like I discovered quite a lot of grammar errors in the Dragon Ball profile page edits that were done based on this thread a few months ago, but did not have the time available to correct it all myself.

Here are the pages that needed to be looked through. I can unlock them if you wish.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super)
Frieza
Martinu
Marcarita
Kusu
Mojito
Korn
Whis
Vados
Cukatail
Cognac
Compari
Sour
Awamo
Grand Priest
Grand Priest (Dragon Ball Heroes)
Iwen
Heles
Mule
Quitela
Arack
Champa
Beerus
Liquir
Sidra
Rumsshi
Belmod
Giin
Toppo
I will ask you to open the profiles on next Sunday that's when I will have enough free time to go over all of them

Last edited:
I will ask you to open the profiles on next Sunday that's when I will have enough free time to go over all of them
Thank you for helping out, although I will be in a 5 hour Fandom meeting next Sunday, so it is not certain that I will react quickly.

Back