• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse Revision (2-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I asked proof for. What is the proof that the Budokai and Budokai Tenkaichi series of games are canon to the Heroes series of games? How does Shin Budokai's plot show up in Heroes, as the OP states? That's what I want to know.

Thank you for providing the thread. I want to make clear now that I am not trying to argue that many of the Dragon Ball game series (eg Online, Xenoverse, Fusions, etc.) aren't connected to Heroes, nor that Heroes itself isn't an in-universe arcade game. As said, both facts are common knowledge and have been made abundantly clear by the series. Overall I'm in support of the DBH characters becoming 2-A, I merely wish it to be for the right reasons.

A few pieces of evidence are given for the Shin Budokai games (and by extension the Budokai games, and by extension the Budokai Tenkaichi games) being canon to Heroes, and they're all pretty flimsy. There is Kibito Kai's Super Attack being the same one he uses in Budokai (which is likely just because they reused the move), Janemba being able to absorb evil beings (which I'm pretty sure he doesn't even do in Heroes, but the images are gone so I can't check), Janemba making copies of himself in Hell (which is true, but doesn't prove anything since it happened in Fusion Reborn as well), the Earth being viewed at the same angle when you use certain attacks (only proves that they reused assets from Budokai 3, which we know) and Kid Buu absorbing Babidi in both (despite the design and the context both being different).

Nothing for Budokai Tenkaichi, which for the record has minimal connection to the Budokai/Shin Budokai series beyond its name in the West.

As I said, my issues are purely with that part of the post - I agree overall with the DBH characters becoming 2-A and have no problem with the Xenoverse scans.

Stefano4444 said:
Agree with the upgrade to 2-A, but without the At least.
The "At least 2-A" comes from this:

SMT, Digimon, Madoka, all got "At least 2-A" for an infinite multiverse that was infinitely expanding. In fact, all multiverses that are "At least 2-A" are that, for that reason.

I want you to know that i'm not attacking you. Everyone has their opinions

Yeah, I looked at the SMT blog and it says it is at least 2-A/infinitely above because it was an infinitely expanding infinite multiverse/endless cycle of creation of timelines.

But I suppose if it adds to much controversy, we can ignore it for now, and save it for another thread. Keep this thread just 2-A for the sake of argument and it is unanimous so far anyway and everyone agrees with it

>madoka

Noooooooooo

Madoka encompasses two infinite multiverses, not infinite

Yall are dumdums

Pretty sure all Infinite Timelines aren't in the Crack of Time. While it does exist outside of tbe rest of the 12 Universes and their Timeline, it is still connected to those Timelines and can you can view them from the Crack in Time, but it is never stated that the Crack of Time contains them.

"You saw Goku and the rest in the chasm of time? You sure you weren't daydreaming? But that place is joined with many eras. It shouldn't even exist. It's not strange no matter what happens there." — Chronoa's post alternate ending conversion with the Future Warrior in Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Obviously, I agree.

Remember there's also the evidence of how you can meet alternate versions of yourself an infinite amount of times- with it being canon to Heroes given that there's literally a crossover between the Protagonist self and the Heroes version of them.

Just posting for more information about the MWI in Xenoverse

History in Xenoverse is divided into two categories:

The official history written in the Book of The Beggininig and End.

other "histories" separated from that book , which includes Tokipedia:

https://imgur.com/a/Cj7F08T

https://imgur.com/a/Hnzm48C

PQs and Expert Missions are also implied:

https://imgur.com/a/FTypkPK

history splits in multiple time scrolls when changed:

https://imgur.com/a/noerqHa

a change = a timeline

https://imgur.com/a/TwIDgAX

Zenkaibattery1 said:
SMT, Digimon, Madoka, all got "At least 2-A" for an infinite multiverse that was infinitely expanding. In fact, all multiverses that are "At least 2-A" are that, for that reason. Don't see why that wouldn't be the case here.
So At least 2-A for all the 2-Bs?

Quantu said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
SMT, Digimon, Madoka, all got "At least 2-A" for an infinite multiverse that was infinitely expanding. In fact, all multiverses that are "At least 2-A" are that, for that reason. Don't see why that wouldn't be the case here.
So At least 2-A for all the 2-Bs?
It should be since DB follows the MWI, wherever a random event occurs, the number of universes that come around depends on how many possible outcomes that event has

This is infinitely expanding, and it's applicable to Xenoverse and Heroes

https://m.imgur.com/a/0FNKN

However we can also discuss this later if people think that this is the better option.

Yeah, let's leave the "At least" alone for now. That's a topic for another thread, and it'd only derail this one.

This actually won't change anything, it just makes the extremely large AP gap bigger, AP was never important in Pokemon vs Dragon Ball it was purely a matter of hax which becoming 2-A doesn't help

Plus Abstract Existence 2-B Arceus still stomps with its Hax, 2-B or 2-A

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Yeah, I looked at the SMT blog and it says it is at least 2-A/infinitely above because it was an infinitely expanding infinite multiverse/endless cycle of creation of timelines.
But I suppose if it adds to much controversy, we can ignore it for now, and save it for another thread. Keep this thread just 2-A for the sake of argument and it is unanimous so far anyway and everyone agrees with it
While that is true, that blog is heavily outdated, so just don't use it for reference.

Actually, I'm not sure if Zenkai is referring to Kagutsuchi or Shesha's feat. Kagutsuchi is infinite^infinite 2-A, Shesha is infinite^infinite Low 1-C.

Wait for more Staff, if they agree it gets accepted, if not it's rejected like all the others.

Everything12 said:
This actually won't change anything, it just makes the extremely large AP gap bigger, AP was never important in Pokemon vs Dragon Ball it was purely a matter of hax which becoming 2-A doesn't help

>"That's a Joke huh"

>People still arguing this

Ok.

Everything12 said:
It kinda matters a little bit actually. Because their resistances should be infinitely superior to what the CT can do, probably. However, this should be left for another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back