• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse immeasurable speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, aren't hax in DB straight AP/ki related? I doubt any antifeats caused by someone else in DB would be valid
Not necessarily. Despite Dabura being vastly inferior to Vegeta, he still managed to mind control him, albeit only temporarily. The Devilmite Beam works on everyone with evil in their heart, Monster Carrot's touch works on anyone, the Transfiguration Beam managed to work on Vegito despite Vegito being vastly superior to Buuhan and Buu himself had to reverse it, et cetera.

I remember mira being time stopped. I think it was chorona? Who did it?
Yeah. In the Dark Demon Realm Mission! manga, Chronoa managed to freeze Mira in time. It was the first chapter, I believe.

Speaking of, Chronoa managed to seal Mechikabura outside of space and time with the Time Labyrinth. Mechikabura had to undo the technique in order to escape, rather than just flying out of it, which he would have been able to do with Immeasurable speed. Hell, Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura, the same one who absorbed all of the multiverse, was sealed outside of space and time by the Time Patrol. What's up with that?

Not necessarily. Despite Dabura being vastly inferior to Vegeta, he still managed to mind control him, albeit only temporarily. The Devilmite Beam works on everyone with evil in their heart, Monster Carrot's touch works on anyone, the Transfiguration Beam managed to work on Vegito despite Vegito being vastly superior to Buuhan and Buu himself had to reverse it, et cetera.

Yeah. In the Dark Demon Realm Mission! manga, Chronoa managed to freeze Mira in time. It was the first chapter, I believe.

Speaking of, Chronoa managed to seal Mechikabura outside of space and time with the Time Labyrinth. Mechikabura had to undo the technique in order to escape, rather than just flying out of it, which he would have been able to do with Immeasurable speed. Hell, Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura, the same one who absorbed all of the multiverse, was sealed outside of space and time by the Time Patrol. What's up with that?

1- Time Labyrinth is a sealing technique
2-That was Dark King Mechi, not Time Power Unleashed. That was way before he started absorbing time, your argument doesn't stand up here.

Also is Chronoa's time stop ability affecting others not that impressive to some? We're talking about someone who not only governs time but who's existence is implied to be important to time because in Xenoverse 2 it was stated by Dabura that by killing her all of history would also die. So for anyone to resist, let alone break and move out of, such potent time abilities IMO is pretty impressive

Why is it temporal Omnipresence if he only appeared in one location? You'd have to prove he was in all infinite parallel worlds, which you can't.
That wasn't my point. My point is that it is regardless Immeasurable speed. Unless you want to say that Infinite Zamasu time traveled not via speed, but that doesn't make sense.

Also Nigh-Omnipresence doesn't need him to be in every world/point in time. Just the fact that he showed in the Time Nest doesn't debunk anything. Also he did occupy multiple timelines, that's the reason why some Time Scrolls were corrupted. Infinite Zamasu was corrupted as well.

Last edited:
My last question here. Is it possible to be above say "baseline immeasurable speed" or are all immeasurables equal?

Depending on how this is answered. I'll go through why I asked this.

Not to mention, wouldn't literally absorbing time (which im sure everyone here agrees Mechi was doing) also fall under the current immeasurable speed standards?

Because if your absorbing time, your absorbing all of the points that exist throughout it and, even better, making it apart of your own existence.
This is a good point to. Being able to compress all histories and all points of time into yourself and make it a part of you, yet still being able to move normally in that messed up time space soup while it was happening would indicate immeasurable as an additional supporting point to him being a living multiverse that exists outside time and transcends time and space.

I agree on the mechi thing, zamau could be a support too, but i disagree on the time travelling patrol.

1. Just flying and casually time travelling implies more "time travel" than "being faster than time"

2. I think the "time travel via sheer speed" should just be removed from immensurable speed, it is very specific, hard to achieve without 7 pages of context and i only know one verse to have it, eho coincidentally caused some arguments in this thread, archie solaris, and i haven't even seen the scan about it.

Not like it matters anyway, mechi alone proves it.

The demons gave the dragon ball: 2-A, 4-D passive mindhax and now might give them immensurable speed, are they really the villains?

I mean time traveling via speed is pretty much the definition of immeasurable speed, we shouldn’t dismiss that because it’s rare. Even then it doesn’t necessarily need that much context, just them going fast enough, and ending up in a different time without aid of other abilities, or evidence it isn’t immeasurable. That is only worth a brief explanation.

I agree with them qualifying for immeasurable. I also don't feel like immeasurable speed needs an update, let alone be removed. I haven't checked the actual staff discussions about it, but if the only reason is because people just seem to misinterpret it too much, I really don't think that's a good enough reason. If anything, that means it either needs to be explained better, or individual situations should be resolved without any wiki changes. You could also make some sort of explanation thread or page to just link to whenever necessary. And I definitely think that what comes after its removal should be decided long before it gets removed, which would also help with this thread.

I mean time traveling via speed is pretty much the definition of immeasurable speed, we shouldn’t dismiss that because it’s rare. Even then it doesn’t necessarily need that much context, just them going fast enough, and ending up in a different time without aid of other abilities, or evidence it isn’t immeasurable. That is only worth a brief explanation.
Problem is that it is very hard to actually achieve it, i mean, every single thread that i saw that brought it as a argument for immensurable speed in other verses always got rejected because "they don't treat it as speed" or "is not part of their natural speed" or something like that.

I don't see the point of having it if the only arguments that are accepted are "transcending linear time as part of your existence" or something.

Also technically the point is that you'd be time travelling all the time since moving aroun and moving throught time are the same for you, since you are disconnected from linear time, not just deciding to time travel by going fast, you arr naturally that fast, at least in the idea form of immensurable speed because i doubt any verse actually sees immensurables as we see them but that's irrelevant.

Merging with a multiverse / destroying a multiverse aren't speed feats.
Did you even read through the thread?
736628507765112874.png

Pending revisions, I currently agree with immeasurable speed.

However, I feel like the best course of action is to lock this thread and put emphasis on the immeasurable speed revisions.

perhaps putting "MFTL+ potentially immeasurable" on the DBH profiles might be an appropriate compromise for the time being?

Not really. If the rating in and of itself is on the chopping block of being axed, we cant rate it as potentially anything until this is sorted out.
I suppose, but at the same time, it might not get axed and currently it is a speed rating that I (and others) think the DBH characters do qualify for.

Actually, time traveling through speed isn't enough for immeasurable speed thanks to the Flash, who time travels in a lot of continuities with sheer speed but is regularly shown to be around FTL any other time. (FlashPoint Movie)

My last question here. Is it possible to be above say "baseline immeasurable speed" or are all immeasurable equal?

Depending on how this is answered. I'll go through why I asked this.
Are immeasurable speed beings considered equal, or can you be above baseline immeasurable speed?

I suppose, but at the same time, it might not get axed and currently it is a speed rating that I (and others) think the DBH characters do qualify for.
Thats why im saying this should wait until this whole situation ends. We dont want to put an upgrade in only to go through the trouble of downgrading later.

If the speed tier stays on the site for sure, then we can upgrade at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back